Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

IS this T-Juice in a shop somewhere ? it looks like it's on a shelf in a shop , whats the best before date on it ? how much of it do you have ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Anyone interested in swapping for a Cignet Ant mod/tank. Black and ss. 0.25 coil in tank with about half a tank gone through it.Perfect condition. I'll stick a photo up later this evening.
    Looking for a good quality rta or a Cleito.

GONE..... SWAPPED.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭247music

Anyone interested in swapping for a Cignet Ant mod/tank. Black and ss. 0.25 coil in tank with about half a tank gone through it.Perfect condition. I'll stick a photo up later this evening. Looking for a good quality rta or a Cleito.

Nice tidy little kit..

247music wrote:
    Nice tidy little kit..

It is a neat little setup 247, similar to Pico except it'll take a 24mm atty flush. I'm not using it at all anymore so someone might get something out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Cleito 120w is €21 on thebestshop.eu at the moment. I've been looking to pick one of these up for a while and I can't find it any cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

Trond wrote: »
    Thanks for this one, I have 12 bottles of the 60ml pocket fuel on the way, 60ml bottles for €4 each, first juice I have purchased in over a year, since starting DIY, good to have the cupboards stocked!

Thanks for this one, I have 12 bottles of the 60ml pocket fuel on the way, 60ml bottles for €4 each, first juice I have purchased in over a year, since starting DIY, good to have the cupboards stocked!

Feck.. nothin left.. how did i miss this one.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

Alien kit £35 pity its purple tho. Cant see an option to change the colour

Edit: the link would be handy lol

https://www.smkd.com/collections/advanced-kits/products/smok-alien-kit?variant=36293514951

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

lankz92 wrote: »

https://www.smkd.com/collections/advanced-kits/products/smok-alien-kit?variant=36293514951

Seems to be available in Green too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭london.irish

Trond wrote: »
    More cheap as chips juice
    Thanks for this Trond, great find, I have never tried this brand, but could not leave it at this price, worst case I will have a few decent unicorn bottles for my DIY, or decent vape for the next couple of months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 hhamburger

Great deal on element eliquid with free shipping on ecirette. It's as cheap as 2 euro per bottle which normally retails at 12 euro or so. Not only is it cheap, but it's really high quality tasty eliquid too. I recommend watermelon chill (refreshing minty watermelon flavour), pink lemonade (sweet and citrusy flavour) or fresh squeeze (orange split flavour) if you're not sure which flavour to go for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Quick question seeing as I'm generally suspicious of one time posters but do people think we should have an ad-hoc minimum post count requirement for this thread specifically? I'm thinking low enough like 5 posts or something so people can't do a hit and run and I can add it to the charter and simply delete any posts that don't meet the requirement. It's very difficult for me to know if somebody is a shill or not no matter how suspicious we might be. Obviously hhamburger in this specific case could be completely genuine but introducing this rule may avoid any finger pointing.

It's a great deal as I've tried to find the lowest price on elements eliquid even ordering from UK sites. It's the best deal I've found and I wanted to share it with people because it's really good quality premium liquid and for the price is amazing. I found many good bargains on boards and wanted to share a good deal I found. I do not have any affiliations/vested interests in ecirette/element.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭dball

Not too much available in the hardware area yet, some good deals on juice out there but stocks especially in 3 and 6 mg nic are going fast. ESI Palmerstown also have 5L 50% PG NIC E180 collect only as far as I know.

why would stocks in 3 and 6 mg be going fast - are they stopping these strengths?

Because all that was left at that particular moment in time was 0mg and 18mg in the more popular range of flavours.. No these strengths will still be available but only in a 10ml bottle.

dball wrote:
    why would stocks in 3 and 6 mg be going fast - are they stopping these strengths?

Most popular amongst vapers at the moment would be 3/6 mg.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

mewso wrote: »
    Quick question seeing as I'm generally suspicious of one time posters but do people think we should have an ad-hoc minimum post count requirement for this thread specifically? I'm thinking low enough like 5 posts or something so people can't do a hit and run and I can add it to the charter and simply delete any posts that don't meet the requirement. It's very difficult for me to know if somebody is a shill or not no matter how suspicious we might be. Obviously hhamburger in this specific case could be completely genuine but introducing this rule may avoid any finger pointing.

I reckon that's a good idea of yours because I think most crimes these days are done online,5 posts sounds reasonable & that might prevent opportunities for shillers & tea-leafs...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Seems like a good idea to me. Hopefully it'd prevent too many shills or spammers.

Anyone interested in swapping for a Cignet Ant mod/tank. Black and ss. 0.25 coil in tank with about half a tank gone through it.Perfect condition. I'll stick a photo up later this evening.
    Looking for a good quality rta or a Cleito.

GONE..... SWAPPED.

Got it today Doc, in great condition too, cheers.
    Ant tank has been removed and Cleito in its place, looks great and fits perfectly in my van door handle :)

I'll send your package off Thursday Doc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

I get where you are coming from and would agree, I was actually thinking of reporting said post .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

mewso wrote:

Obviously there will be genuine people but 5 posts is nothing, so I'd agree to that.

mewso wrote:

Good idea.

Can someone please tell me what was wrong with my post? Just so I know for future reference. I know I was giving a strong recommendation for element eliquids but this is because it is my favorite brand of eliquid and i vape it all the time, so yeah I want to spread the good word about this offer. Does this make me a shill?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

hhamburger wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me what was wrong with my post? Just so I know for future reference. I know I was giving a strong recommendation for element eliquids but this is because it is my favorite brand of eliquid and i vape it all the time, so yeah I want to spread the good word about this offer. Does this make me a shill?

Nothing wrong with your post per say but we get a lot of people posting recommendations for their own products on the sly and it leaves me in a bind because I can't know for sure. If there was something wrong I would have deleted your post but it did prompt me to suggest a way of handling the issue. I am going to apply the 5 post rule from now and we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Most popular amongst vapers at the moment would be 3/6 mg.

Great for me as I'm more interested in 9,12,15mg. Have bought so much bargains over last couple of weeks I'm not going to need to buy liquid for another couple of years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Blackgator

Have the following item for sale. All NEW.

Message me or reply for price.

3 x Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Atomizer - 2ml (Black, Silver & White) €10 each

3 x Joyetech eGo AIO D16 Quick Start Kit - 1500mAh (Black, Silver & White)

Kangertech TOGO Mini 2.0 Starter Kit - 1600mAh, 2ml Version Black

2 x Eleaf iJust S Battery - 3000mAh, Black

Eleaf Ello Mini Atomizer - 2ml

Eleaf Melo 3 Nano Atomizer - 2ml

100W Eleaf Aster RT TC MOD - 4400mAh

2 x Eleaf iStick QC 200W MOD Battery - 5000mAh (Black & Red) €50 each

Aspire Triton Mini Airflow Adjustable Tank - 2ml, Black

Aspire Nautilus X Cartomizer - 2ml, Silver

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - 2ml, SS

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Airflow Adjustable Pyrex Glass Tank Clearomizer - 2ml

SMOK Vape Pen Tank - 2ml, Silver

Vaporesso Estoc Tank With EUC Coil - 2ml, Black

Vaporesso VECO Tank - 2ml, Steel

SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby - 3000mAh, Red

AUGVAPE Merlin Mini RTA - 2ml, Black

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Blackgator wrote:

Any interest in a trade?

Garyt82 wrote: »
    Any interest in a trade?

No thanks man, trying to get rid of this, don't need to be collecting more.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Garyt82

Blackgator wrote:
    No thanks man, trying to get rid of this, don't need to be collecting more.

No worries, out if curiosity, how much for one of the qc's

• Advertisement

Garyt82 wrote: »
    No worries, out if curiosity, how much for one of the qc's

€50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

2 x Eleaf iStick QC 200W MOD Battery - 5000mAh (Black & Red)

how much each please ?

doh dinny mind me

jambofc wrote: »
    2 x Eleaf iStick QC 200W MOD Battery - 5000mAh (Black & Red)

how much each please ?

€50 each. New and still in wrapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

@blackgator
    hi, whats our price for the 3 x Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Atomizer - 2ml (Black, Silver & White)

becksy79 wrote: »
    @blackgator
    hi, whats our price for the 3 x Joyetech eGo ONE V2 Atomizer - 2ml (Black, Silver & White)

€10 each

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭becksy79

Blackgator wrote: »
    €10 each
    Pm you

• Advertisement

Blackgator wrote: »
    Have the following item for sale. All NEW.

3 x Joyetech eGo AIO D16 Quick Start Kit - 1500mAh (Black, Silver & White)

Kangertech TOGO Mini 2.0 Starter Kit - 1600mAh, 2ml Version Black

2 x Eleaf iJust S Battery - 3000mAh, Black

Eleaf Ello Mini Atomizer - 2ml

Eleaf Melo 3 Nano Atomizer - 2ml

100W Eleaf Aster RT TC MOD - 4400mAh

Aspire Triton Mini Airflow Adjustable Tank - 2ml, Black

Aspire Nautilus X Cartomizer - 2ml, Silver

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - 2ml, SS

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Airflow Adjustable Pyrex Glass Tank Clearomizer - 2ml

SMOK Vape Pen Tank - 2ml, Silver

Vaporesso Estoc Tank With EUC Coil - 2ml, Black

Vaporesso VECO Tank - 2ml, Steel

SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby - 3000mAh, Red

AUGVAPE Merlin Mini RTA - 2ml, Black

ALL SALES ON HOLD. Something came up. BACK TOMORROW. SORRY EVERYONE WHO PM'd ME

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Ms Lord & Co. doing a decent sale on what are generally one of the best uk ranges out there.

Got 240mls of various juices for €55 delivered.

https://www.mrslord.co.uk/collections/clearance-items

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭perfectisthe

Thanks for posting this. I pulled the trigger on it during the week and it arrived this morning. Love it far, the baby beast gives great flavour. Less than €50 is a great deal for this

Just wanted to say thanks for this, ended up going for a green Alien, delivered for €46.

Still holding off myself but if its still there next week i'll grab one. Waiting to see if the full sized tfv8 or 12 goes on sale as id rather pair that up with it. Already have a mini alien and the baby beast suits it great.

• Advertisement

Clear out time.. Few bits that arent getting used anymore. Paypal F&F plus a few quid for postage.

SMJY 1:1 Hurricane with spare clear tank and ss tank and Pheonix tank & drip tip 25 euro

Tobeco Kayfun V5 with ss tank and spares. **SOLD***

UD bellus and ill throw in an orchid v4 15euro

Taifun Gt2 & Authentic Footoon Aqua se.
    The aqua se missing its 510 pin but the Taifun pin fits it so ill throw it in with the taifun 20euro

Tobeco Kayfun v4 10euro

Steamcrave Aromamiser V2 Rdta 20euro

Atty building stand 10euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Just wanted to say thanks for this, ended up going for a green Alien, delivered for €46.

Nice!

Still love my gold one but the green looks cool, as does the purple. Still my favorite mod, despite all the bad reviews it gets over paint chipping. Mine is only starting to chip in a few spots and I have it over 5 months now. Puff count: 32134. Not too many mods will still look mint after that amount

How did ye manage to get it delivered for under 50? When I go to the checkout it adds 18 for shipping and I have no other option.

corsav6 wrote: »
    How did ye manage to get it delivered for under 50? When I go to the checkout it adds 18 for shipping and I have no other option.

I had it sent to Parcel Motel, £3.95 or something via interlink. Had an issue with PM delivery then so they gave me a free stay

Nice!

Still love my gold one but the green looks cool, as does the purple. Still my favorite mod, despite all the bad reviews it gets over paint chipping. Mine is only starting to chip in a few spots and I have it over 5 months now. Puff count: 32134. Not too many mods will still look mint after that amount

Between this and the G-Priv I'm super covered for Smok. Was using the G-Priv as my daily but I think this will take over for convenience sake, smaller and neater. Not a huge fan of the TPD size tank but iv plenty others l, big fan of the uwell crown

I had it sent to Parcel Motel, £3.95 or something via interlink. Had an issue with PM delivery then so they gave me a free stay

Cheers, I'll have a look on pm now.

Edit: So I pulled the trigger on this and went with address pal from Án Post so hopefully I'll have it next week.
    I had ordered the Smy Touchbox from Gearbest but they emailed and said their awaiting stock so chose something else or refund. Since the Smok was over 60 delivered from Gearbest I opted for the refund and I'm fairly happy now since I'll have the Smok for €50.
    The Smy was only a 100w and I just got the cleito 120 so the Smok will be better suited.

Cheers for the link and help guys.

Ok, selling the following items, have added prices beside each item. PM me or reply if your interested. Will try to post for free if possible.

3 x Joyetech eGo AIO D16 Quick Start Kit - 1500mAh (Black, Silver & White) €24 each

Kangertech TOGO Mini 2.0 Starter Kit - 1600mAh, 2ml Version Black €32

2 x Eleaf iJust S Battery - 3000mAh, Black €20 each

Eleaf Ello Mini Atomizer - 2ml €15

Eleaf Melo 3 Nano Atomizer - 2ml €18

100W Eleaf Aster RT TC MOD - 4400mAh €45

Aspire Triton Mini Airflow Adjustable Tank - 2ml, Black €25

Aspire Nautilus X Cartomizer - 2ml, Silver €25

Aspire Nautilus 2 Tank - 2ml, SS €25

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Airflow Adjustable Pyrex Glass Tank Clearomizer - 2ml €22

SMOK Vape Pen Tank - 2ml, Silver €20

Vaporesso Estoc Tank With EUC Coil - 2ml, Black €15

Vaporesso VECO Tank - 2ml, Steel €20

SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby - 3000mAh, Red €35

AUGVAPE Merlin Mini RTAo - 2ml, Black €22

corsav6 wrote: »
    Cheers, I'll have a look on pm now.

Edit: So I pulled the trigger on this and went with address pal from Án Post so hopefully I'll have it next week.
    I had ordered the Smy Touchbox from Gearbest but they emailed and said their awaiting stock so chose something else or refund. Since the Smok was over 60 delivered from Gearbest I opted for the refund and I'm fairly happy now since I'll have the Smok for €50.
    The Smy was only a 100w and I just got the cleito 120 so the Smok will be better suited.

Cheers for the link and help guys.

I don't think you'll regret your decision. Keep in mind the tank that comes is 2ml, so it might be worth ordering a bigger one if you're any way heavy on juice, save having to fill up constantly.

I don't think you'll regret your decision. Keep in mind the tank that comes is 2ml, so it might be worth ordering a bigger one if you're any way heavy on juice, save having to fill up constantly.

Cleito 120 with the 5ml glass will more than likely be my main tank on it. I don't think I'll use the tank that comes with it after I use the included coils.

Ijoy limitless rdta €8.75

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/727-ijoy-limitless-rdta.html

Obs engine €8.75

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/rebuildable-atomizers/796-obs-engine-rta-tank.html

Low stock. Id nearly pick up another engine at that price tbh.
    Is the limitless any good? I need to order some coils so might grab one

• Advertisement
Advertisement