Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon XY Friend Code Thread

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

had a quick look at what I sent over via Box earlier this year - I have a whole lot of japanese Keldeos, Meleotta event Zekroms, shiny Rayquaza and Hydreigons. A couple of Darkrai. My Pokéspelling isn't too good though, not sure I got all those right. But box took too long to get released, so by the time it rolled around I couldn't be arsed moving most of my stuff into Gen 6 to access it. I blame Marvel Puzzle Quest

Can you just remind me, how do you get 'Mon into Gen 6?
    If I can do it with a single 3DS, which I think I can or I wouldn't have managed it in the first place, I should be able to load up a Gen 5 cart with whatever I've got and port a bunch over.

I can't clone Gen 6 though, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

You need Pokémon Bank and Pokémon transporter to get pokes to Gen 6. Have Gen 5 game in the 3DS, open Transporter app and it lets you move the pokes in Box 1 of the Gen 5 game to Pokémon Banks transfer box. You then put in Gen 6 game, go to Pokémon Bank app and move the pokes from the transfer box on the Gen 6 games..... hope that makes sense! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

let me know if you get it done banjo

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

nicki11 wrote: »
    So am I, I'm missing Diancie, Jirachi, Mew and Keldeo, if anyone has them or knows if theres an event going let me know.

Forgot about meleota

new friend code chaps, would appreciate some adds, just let me know if you've added me

2036 9040 7916

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

new friend code chaps, would appreciate some adds, just let me know if you've added me

2036 9040 7916

Added you there. Mine's 4656 5971 2695

added baack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Added both of you.

Added both of you.

and your code is??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Crap, I forgot: 1478 - 5248 - 1579

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 aislinnb

can anyone add me and tell me my FS type and what pokemon are in it? thanks :) Friend Code is 134946355380 and Mii name is Aislinn

aislinnb wrote: »
    can anyone add me and tell me my FS type and what pokemon are in it? thanks :) Friend Code is 134946355380 and Mii name is Aislinn

adding now

Added you there, my FC is 2638 - 1742 - 2275 and IGN is Beaner!

*side note, the 100 FC limit sucks*

Your Safari is Grass, with Tangela, Sawsbuck and Gogoat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Think I'm a little late to the XY party :(

FC is 1805-3281-7274 anyways, added most here. Looking for a ditto safari, like everyone else :)

Jack is the player name

I'm only starting XY now. :o

Friend code: 5086-3843-1607

As I'm only starting, I have nothing interesting to offer anybody as of yet. Sorry. :(

Will add you later Homer, can trade Level 1s from X or AS (Gens 6 and 3 primarily) if you have a team in mind, to get off the ground

Cool, cheers! I have literally just started Y (as in, I've chosen my starter and nothing else thus far*) and I also got a copy of Alpha Sapphire for Christmas but haven't even opened it yet. :o And I still had yet to face the Elite Four in Black 2. This Pokémon world moves much too fast for me. :o

*I chose Chespin. I named him Luigi. It was beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I added you, Homer J.

Mine is 3969-5252-7239.

I hear it's an ice-type safari with Snover, Sneasel and Lapras.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

I'm also late to the Pokemon party...picked up X over christmas and love it.

About 35 hours and nearing the end game i think, would love to try trading/battling at some point so feel free to add me 3239-6652-0170!

Want to get as much out of X before moving onto to the later games.

• Advertisement

Added you Advantageous(?)

Have a few hundred Pokémon so if you want anything for your team gimme a shout, by FC is on the last page

Added you Advantageous(?)

Have a few hundred Pokémon so if you want anything for your team gimme a shout, by FC is on the last page

Nice one, added you back there.

Will be coming back for advice shortly no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Added you also.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Added you also.

Cheers, you too.

Just finished the main storyline, time to go check out what happens next!

Advertisement