Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

:( dont make fun of my numb arse. it's a touchy subject for me

:pac:

How does a size 10 boot up the a*se sound? That might work the numbness out? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

nah london or kent, can't remember where

If he's from London he prob is a 'Kent' :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

kfallon wrote: »
    If he's from London he prob is a 'Kent' :eek:

I dont know what that means.

I dunno where he's from but I cant help what makes me melt!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Oh god I've hit a slump now....shattered :(

PaulieC wrote: »

I can't afford to - I've got football tonight, will be shattered tomorrow tho after the 3 games this week :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Nutella always helps me with this, nice fresh bread and a thick layer of nutella with a big cuppa tea.. nyom nyom :p

I can't afford to - I've got football tonight, will be shattered tomorrow tho after the 3 games this week :D
    I miss being 16 when you could train/play matches 6 times a week, go out on the tear and feel no physical reprecussions :(

I miss being 16 when you could train/play matches 6 times a week, go out on the tear and feel no physical reprecussions :(

Well I'm double that now but can play 5 a side 3 or 4 times a week. It keeps me out of the pub too so all good.

Well I'm double that now but can play 5 a side 3 or 4 times a week. It keeps me out of the pub too so all good.
    I'm 23 and I'm bate from it this year....that said I'm travelling down from Cork to Killarney 3 times a week for it then back up afterwards so that's a contributing factor I'd imagine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Same... I need my bed.

I have to help my mate train her puppy later so I won't be home until late....

• Advertisement

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Same... I need my bed.

I have to help my mate train her puppy later so I won't be home until late....
    Well at least the puppy might bring out a bit of life and energy out of you....hard to be tired around a puppy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Well at least the puppy might bring out a bit of life and energy out of you....hard to be tired around a puppy :)
    It's the cutest thing you even seen! And yes I love doing it so it'll be fun. Still tired though:p

I'm 23 and I'm bate from it this year....that said I'm travelling down from Cork to Killarney 3 times a week for it then back up afterwards so that's a contributing factor I'd imagine!

Just remember you won't be able to play forever so enjoy it while you can, we'll have plenty of time to sit around on our arses in later life!

Just remember you won't be able to play forever so enjoy it while you can, we'll have plenty of time to sit around on our arses in later life!
    Thinking of playing in Cork next year but not sure....would miss playing for my own club but the travel is knackering and haven't given myself a proper go at it - I've missed trainings so still not fully fit and only on the fringes of the senior team - were I to give myself the best oppertunity to train etc. I'd be flying

The schools are back...

The schools are back...

Makes no difference to me, I walk to work :D

The schools are back...

Like em young do you SUN? :pac:

No I like em quiet and unnoticeable.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ah dam and you've got to get a bus across town too. hate that!

Consider yerself lucky you don't take the 11. All the young'uns on that, was a nightmare.

Yeah. I forgot how irritating young ones can be.especially these lot,all put on american accents.just as well i'm hoping to pick up an mp3 player

• Advertisement

Yeah. I forgot how irritating young ones can be.especially these lot,all put on american accents.just as well i'm hoping to pick up an mp3 player

U dont have an mp3 player? how the hell do you survive the bus in the mornings? :confused: :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

well, wasn't so much the accents but the shear noise of them. I felt lucky they were off the bus about 5 - 10 minutes after I got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

The schools are back...

I wish I knew this before I had to drive across the city to do the shopping :mad:

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    U dont have an mp3 player? how the hell do you survive the bus in the mornings? :confused: :eek:

Boards! Its a long story but no I dont have one.

Boards! Its a long story but no I dont have one.

ouch!! Do you have a smart phone that you can put the music on? Invest in a larger storage card.. kill 2 birds with one stone.. :)

Awooga by Calvin Harris = Job :)

Drifting Away by Lange Feat Skye is a fav of mine.. :)

Another one to try is Summerdaze by Sugartape

I have a phone that would do but has earphones that dont fit my ears.

:confused:

• Advertisement

I think I know what you are on about, I bought a pair that go 'inside' your ear but to wear them made my ears sore, had to buy another pair!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement