Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Damn, outsmarted once again! :D

Yup! ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Solid 7 hours of Skyrim put in so far today and I've still done almost nothing to advance the main storyline :) Steam tells be I've put 43 hours into the game, I can easily see myself putting at least 80 more in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I've about 120 done, 1 section of the main storyline and just the mages college questline, exploring is too damn.fun!

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

afternoon folks:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

On my way home from work.
    *happy dance* :):)

• Advertisement

Yay! :)

Evening all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Solitaire wrote: »
    I'm sorry Wolf, I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes... but the 'Mericans must be second only to the indians in terms of jaw-droppingly godawful driving. They even make the northern irish look like saints :eek:
    Somebody drove into my job on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening hope

Evening hope

hey wolfster hows u tonight

• Advertisement

Well, I got four more days to go

Well, I got four more days to go

half way there so

I will be so happy on Wednesday

I will be so happy on Wednesday
    Are you off work on Wednesday?

I off from Wednesday to the following Tuesday. I attending a wedding

I off from Wednesday to the following Tuesday. I attending a wedding
    Yaaaaaay. Enjoy.
    Hope it comes quickly for you. :):)

It had better come quickly

I hope it flies in!

That and be nice to see my cousin again. I know she will be a lovely bride

That's nice Wolfie :)
    Is the wedding local to where you are living?

I'm in stitches here, my friend is streaming a FIFA match onto a website, playing music and doing shoutouts / requests to our boards friends on Skype :p

Edit: He's moved onto 90's cheese songs :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I'm in stitches here, my friend is streaming a FIFA match onto a website, playing music and doing shoutouts / requests to our boards friends on Skype :p

Sounds like fun lee :D

BG has been cooking again... Kitchen is like s bomb site and I have run out of energy....

How's everyone?

BadGirl wrote: »

BG has been cooking again... Kitchen is like s bomb site and I have run out of energy....

How's everyone?

What did you cook this time?

Hope you're feeling better this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

90's music was cheese personified. Saccharine sweet melodies :) on Sundays my local radio station does an old school music slot. 3 hours of classics from the 80's and 90's. Pure unadulterated cheese and I love it :D

Wedding is in Kentucky, so not really local to me

How's everyone?

Am OK Lee thanks x
    Hmm, what did I cook? Chicken noodle soup, chicken casserole, steak and mushroom pie, shepherds pie, lasagne, spag bol, bacon and cheese quiche and cheesey garlic potatoes :)
    Hungry yet? ;)

Am OK Lee thanks x
    Hmm, what did I cook? Chicken noodle soup, chicken casserole, steak and mushroom pie, shepherds pie, lasagne, spag bol, bacon and cheese quiche and cheesey garlic potatoes :)
    Hungry yet? ;)

Am glad to hear :)

Hungry yet? I was hungry before I finished reading chicken noodle soup, can picture the last one :D

Am OK Lee thanks x
    Hungry yet? ;)

Am glad to hear :)

Hungry yet? I was hungry before I finished reading chicken noodle soup, can picture the last one :D

It is nyommy.... put some carrot in it this time too... and a handful of dried chili, it is hot but yum :)
    Cooking for my heavily pregnant sisters freezer as well as my own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

How's everyone?

Am OK Lee thanks x
    Hungry yet? ;)
    Are you feeding an army BG x

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

How's everyone?

Hi BG :D

Good, checked out the alamo earlier, now hunting for a decent steakhouse (my mates are total carnivores :o)

• Advertisement

It is nyommy.... put some carrot in it this time too... and a handful of dried chili, it is hot but yum :)
    Cooking for my heavily pregnant sisters freezer as well as my own :)

She doesn't know how lucky she is :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement