Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone gets a spare Last of Us, dibbs :(

ugh there site is horribly slow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Got the first three games that were being dispatched to me today. Full covers for CoD Ghosts and Bulletstorm and no cover for Bioshock 2 but it's working perfectly - just installed it there. All in all, pretty happy with what I've got. Hopefully, I'll get most of the rest of the ones I ordered dispatched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,191 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lord of the Rings War in the North is on there again for Xbox, well worth €3.

i thought the 3 uncharted games would be there bout nope oh well

• Advertisement

Uncharted 2 is there. I picked that up all ready instore a couple of weeks ago with Assassin's Creed 2 for a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

I think im getting greedy, i just wanted TLOU, grrr, oh well.

Got CoD: Ghosts, Fifa 14, GTA V and Ratchet and Clank today, all but Ratchet and clank had boxes, covers and manuals and in great condition. 2 were trades and CoD was a rental, great condition though. Now just have to face PS3 AND PC backlog.

This has been a great deal for me, i only had about 9 games on the PS3( MGS 4, Vanquish, LBP, GT5 etc. ) as i mainly game on PC so ive only been after exclusives/not available/became available on PC eventually or just PC price wasnt great. This has helped me get a nice PS3 collection together of games i never got a chance to play.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I got Uncharted 3 a while ago. I noticed some games have went off the list though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Dustin Johnson

Guys hurry theres 5 assassins creed left and loads of cod ghosts ps3 and last of us and lego go go go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Guys hurry theres 5 assassins creed left and loads of cod ghosts ps3 and last of us and lego go go go

How do you know how many assassins creeds there are?

Last of us is sold out.

• Advertisement

click add to basket then put a random number in quantity box and it tells you i do it incase theres say 3 and there gone by the time i checkout man

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

And someone just bought 4 assassin creeds at once :rolleyes:

No surprises there!

Tinie wrote: »
    And someone just bought 4 assassin creeds at once :rolleyes:

No surprises there!

Hi how do you know it was 4 at once?

click add to basket then put a random number in quantity box and it tells you i do it incase theres say 3 and there gone by the time i checkout man

Cheers. That's a nice tip.

Remouad wrote: »
    Cheers. That's a nice tip.

Not a problem looking at this forum i missed out on gta v ps3 damn it lol

Hi how do you know it was 4 at once?

I did that quantity thing mentioned above and it said 4 left then changed quantity to one and clicked checkout and an error about it being out of stock came up.

i just think its so lousy if people to buy games to sell on like there should be a max quantity you can buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm still very confused about how they are making any money from this sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

i just think its so lousy if people to buy games to sell on like there should be a max quantity you can buy

Well firstly people need to stop posting here every time when popular games like last of us and ass creed come back into stock as the traders are all subbed to this thread and will just snap them up to trade them in when they get notified of a new post in this thread.

maximoose wrote: »
    I'm still very confused about how they are making any money from this sale.

they made the money off renting them and you cant sell a rental copy at full price but i know what you mean it costs more to post haha

• Advertisement

Digitalism wrote: »
    Well firstly people need to stop posting here every time when popular games like last of us and ass creed come back into stock as the traders are all subbed to this thread and will just snap them up to trade them in when they get notified of a new post in this thread.

Instead of posting why not send a couple of PMs to people who missed out last time.
    And one to me of course! :D
    they made the money off renting them and you cant sell a rental copy at full price but i know what you mean it costs more to post haha

Something people don't think of is that it also costs money to keep it in stock.
    Still doesn't explain how ridiculous this offer is though.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Anybody get their assassins creed IV yet or GTA V(both 360) still waiting on them. Got FIFA and Call of Duty ghosts yesterday. All in their own boxes and dlc codes. Crazy deal really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got an empty rental case this morning, I imagine I'll have some job getting the actual game sent out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 typical username

Anybody get their assassins creed IV yet or GTA V(both 360) still waiting on them. Got FIFA and Call of Duty ghosts yesterday. All in their own boxes and dlc codes. Crazy deal really!

I got GTA V yesterday but no AC 4 yet. Today I got two games from an order I made almost 2 weeks ago :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

I got GTA V yesterday but no AC 4 yet. Today I got two games from an order I made almost 2 weeks ago :p

got assasins creed yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

I guess I'll be playing the waiting game then :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I guess I'll be playing the waiting game then

Why don't you play Fifa or Ghosts instead? Will be much more fun :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

zero19 wrote: »
    Got an empty rental case this morning, I imagine I'll have some job getting the actual game sent out now.

Update on this, submitted a customer service contact thing on the site earlier, got a call there a few minutes ago from a very helpful guy who apologised for the inconvenience. Game being sent out today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 deadmeat

I would never use them again. ordered 4 games from them. They all arrived seperately which I can't understand since they only charged €2 for the whole order. One of them was an add on disc even though I ordered the full game and another was cancelled and no replacement given but was charged for it and also all where in sleeves, no boxes or anything else included. Contacted them and got a reply saying that they would sort it out and nothing since. I have sent multiple emails over the last few weeks and they just ignore every one of them now.

I would steer clear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭maconof

deadmeat wrote: »
    I would never use them again. ordered 4 games from them. They all arrived seperately which I can't understand since they only charged €2 for the whole order. One of them was an add on disc even though I ordered the full game and another was cancelled and no replacement given but was charged for it and also all where in sleeves, no boxes or anything else included. Contacted them and got a reply saying that they would sort it out and nothing since. I have sent multiple emails over the last few weeks and they just ignore every one of them now.

I would steer clear

Contacted their support team and asked about this yesterday after they sorted out a problem I had, apparently all of their games are coming from different parts of the country hence the separate posting of items. Rang up and said I had a 'general query' about the XVMarketplace site to make sure they rang me back ;)

All of mine so far including FIFA14 and AC: Black Flag have come in mint condition with boxes so must be bad luck about the sleeves!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

I would steer clear

does it not say games will come in sleeves?
    so there's no guarantee that boxes or manuals will come at all.
    Also, you are paying 15euro for 4 newish games, I wouldn't be expecting too much of it like. It's more a raffle than a deal, no guarentee that your game will be in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 deadmeat

mcw92 wrote: »
    does it not say games will come in sleeves?
    so there's no guarantee that boxes or manuals will come at all.
    Also, you are paying 15euro for 4 newish games, I wouldn't be expecting too much of it like. It's more a raffle than a deal, no guarentee that your game will be in stock.

Yea it says that some games may come in sleeves alright but the fact that they just cancel items off the order and don't offer anything as replacement or send the wrong item and not rectify that either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Yea it says that some games may come in sleeves alright but the fact that they just cancel items off the order and don't offer anything as replacement or send the wrong item and not rectify that either

Anytime I had a game cancelled they have always refunded the €3/€5 to my account.

maconof wrote: »
    Contacted their support team and asked about this yesterday after they sorted out a problem I had, apparently all of their games are coming from different parts of the country hence the separate posting of items. Rang up and said I had a 'general query' about the XVMarketplace site to make sure they rang me back ;)

All of mine so far including FIFA14 and AC: Black Flag have come in mint condition with boxes so must be bad luck about the sleeves!

What is the number of the support team?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Tinie wrote: »
    What is the number of the support team?

just ring head office :) +353 1 452 7722 they will sort whatever problems ya have

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I would steer clear

Do!
    everyone else should do as well...

I have no ulterior motive for wanting this :P

Do!
    everyone else should do as well...

I have no ulterior motive for wanting this :P

haha thats funny

Fallout New Vegas and CoD MW3 arrived today after ordering them on Monday night. Both with covers and booklets. Just waiting on Enslaved and Assassin's Creed Revelations. Between these offers, the cheap games they were selling in Tesco after Christmas and the sales on the PS store over the last couple of months I reckon I've a backlog of games that will last me for the next couple of years at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Livemeat

Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but has anyone received their games without a dispatch email or got a dispatch email after some have arrived? I got some today but had no idea they were even dispatched. Makes it hard to tell if any of my games were cancelled in particular wanted to know if COD: ghost and AC 4 were cancelled or dispatched :/

Livemeat wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but has anyone received their games without a dispatch email or got a dispatch email after some have arrived? I got some today but had no idea they were even dispatched. Makes it hard to tell if any of my games were cancelled in particular wanted to know if COD: ghost and AC 4 were cancelled or dispatched :/

Happened lots of people. They're sending out the orders in multiple deliveries.
    You'll get a dispatch mail after they've sent the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Livemeat wrote: »

Yup happened with all of mine.

Happened lots of people. They're sending out the orders in multiple deliveries.
    You'll get a dispatch mail after they've sent the last one.

Yeah, I got the dispatch email last night after receiving Fallout New Vegas and CoD MW3 and waiting on Assassin's Creed Revelations and Enslaved. Turns out Assassin's Creed has been cancelled and I'll probably get Enslaved in the post today. Only €11 was taken out of my account as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Livemeat

Thanks :) i just want to know if AC and Ghosts were cancelled or not. Fingers crossed! Although I am still waiting for Beyond 2 souls from a previous order for about two weeks now!

it would seem this 4 for 12e offer is now over :( dont off the site but the 4 for 15e is still there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Direct link will work but it's not on their offers page anymore.

cool lol i went into offers and they were gone from there

Direct link will work but it's not on their offers page anymore.

Still on the homepage though.

Probably in the process of taking down the offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement