Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games XV Marketplace

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭mcw92

deadmeat wrote: »
    I would never use them again. ordered 4 games from them. They all arrived seperately which I can't understand since they only charged €2 for the whole order. One of them was an add on disc even though I ordered the full game and another was cancelled and no replacement given but was charged for it and also all where in sleeves, no boxes or anything else included. Contacted them and got a reply saying that they would sort it out and nothing since. I have sent multiple emails over the last few weeks and they just ignore every one of them now.

I would steer clear

does it not say games will come in sleeves?
    so there's no guarantee that boxes or manuals will come at all.
    Also, you are paying 15euro for 4 newish games, I wouldn't be expecting too much of it like. It's more a raffle than a deal, no guarentee that your game will be in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 deadmeat

mcw92 wrote: »
    does it not say games will come in sleeves?
    so there's no guarantee that boxes or manuals will come at all.
    Also, you are paying 15euro for 4 newish games, I wouldn't be expecting too much of it like. It's more a raffle than a deal, no guarentee that your game will be in stock.

Yea it says that some games may come in sleeves alright but the fact that they just cancel items off the order and don't offer anything as replacement or send the wrong item and not rectify that either

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Yea it says that some games may come in sleeves alright but the fact that they just cancel items off the order and don't offer anything as replacement or send the wrong item and not rectify that either

Anytime I had a game cancelled they have always refunded the €3/€5 to my account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

maconof wrote: »
    Contacted their support team and asked about this yesterday after they sorted out a problem I had, apparently all of their games are coming from different parts of the country hence the separate posting of items. Rang up and said I had a 'general query' about the XVMarketplace site to make sure they rang me back ;)

All of mine so far including FIFA14 and AC: Black Flag have come in mint condition with boxes so must be bad luck about the sleeves!

What is the number of the support team?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Tinie wrote: »
    What is the number of the support team?

just ring head office :) +353 1 452 7722 they will sort whatever problems ya have

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I would steer clear

Do!
    everyone else should do as well...

I have no ulterior motive for wanting this :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Dustin Johnson

Do!
    everyone else should do as well...

I have no ulterior motive for wanting this :P

haha thats funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Fallout New Vegas and CoD MW3 arrived today after ordering them on Monday night. Both with covers and booklets. Just waiting on Enslaved and Assassin's Creed Revelations. Between these offers, the cheap games they were selling in Tesco after Christmas and the sales on the PS store over the last couple of months I reckon I've a backlog of games that will last me for the next couple of years at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Livemeat

Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but has anyone received their games without a dispatch email or got a dispatch email after some have arrived? I got some today but had no idea they were even dispatched. Makes it hard to tell if any of my games were cancelled in particular wanted to know if COD: ghost and AC 4 were cancelled or dispatched :/

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Livemeat wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this earlier but has anyone received their games without a dispatch email or got a dispatch email after some have arrived? I got some today but had no idea they were even dispatched. Makes it hard to tell if any of my games were cancelled in particular wanted to know if COD: ghost and AC 4 were cancelled or dispatched :/

Happened lots of people. They're sending out the orders in multiple deliveries.
    You'll get a dispatch mail after they've sent the last one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Livemeat wrote: »

Yup happened with all of mine.

Remouad wrote: »
    Happened lots of people. They're sending out the orders in multiple deliveries.
    You'll get a dispatch mail after they've sent the last one.

Yeah, I got the dispatch email last night after receiving Fallout New Vegas and CoD MW3 and waiting on Assassin's Creed Revelations and Enslaved. Turns out Assassin's Creed has been cancelled and I'll probably get Enslaved in the post today. Only €11 was taken out of my account as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Livemeat

Thanks :) i just want to know if AC and Ghosts were cancelled or not. Fingers crossed! Although I am still waiting for Beyond 2 souls from a previous order for about two weeks now!

it would seem this 4 for 12e offer is now over :( dont off the site but the 4 for 15e is still there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Direct link will work but it's not on their offers page anymore.

cool lol i went into offers and they were gone from there

Remouad wrote: »
    Direct link will work but it's not on their offers page anymore.

Still on the homepage though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Probably in the process of taking down the offer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Nice early clearout, plenty of x360 games to tide me over until the eventual PS4 purchase (sorry xbox, you guys fucked up a bit too much with the one)

johnf26 wrote: »
    cool lol i went into offers and they were gone from there

it did say in mondays email last week of the offer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Received one game before I went away, back now and nothing else has arrived. Also no emails mentioning cancelling/delayed etc.., No emails at all.

Tried to add another 4, it won't reduce the price of "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter", Even though it's on the list. It stays at €10.

I removed it, added went back to front page and added it again. Page froze and it added 4, (For €3 each) so i removed 3 and got it.

Is anyone else waiting on most of their games without any emails for over 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Waiting on The Last Of Us and WWE 2K14 for over 2 weeks now.

Received Saints Row IV twice, one with the saints row receipt and one with WWE receipt.

I emailed them and messaged them on Facebook and got no reply.

Cjs21 wrote: »
    Waiting on The Last Of Us and WWE 2K14 for over 2 weeks now.

Received Saints Row IV twice, one with the saints row receipt and one with WWE receipt.

I emailed them and messaged them on Facebook and got no reply.

i got all mine this morning ac black flag fifa gta and cod

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

Im going to be a sad Panda when this offer is over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

No more 4 for 12 only 4 for 15

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Extra 10% off this weekend. Enter code APRIL10 when you checkout

http://www.xvmarketplace.ie/Medias/homepage/slider/17-04-14/save-10-off.gif

unfortunately, I think i've already bought everything o_O

the offer is still there if you follow the links above

• Advertisement

Just got my Order Update mail for my last order.
    Everything cancelled EXCEPT last of us. Happy out with that because the rest of the order was just filler :)

Advertisement