Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 37 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Bogdan with 3 saves already 18mins in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I can't see my backline of Mignolet, Terry, Caulker and Vermaelen contributing much this week.

Could definitely do with Spurs and Everton conceding.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Need VDV to nab one wtih an assist from anyone bar Bale or Walker and Tevez to pull his finger out and net the winner against Newcastle! Hes scored 1 goal(or maybe it was an assist?) since I knee jerked him in a few wekks ago! FAIL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Maggie McGaggie

8-10 wrote: »
    Bogdan with 3 saves already 18mins in.

Good stuff. He should feel safe there with Wheater marshalling the defence. Fancy them for a cleanie today. Wheatie has been a great signing for me.

Martin petrov peno bolton 1-0

M Davies assist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Get in there Dempsey you f*ckin' dancer!! Defo gonna be snapped up by a bigger club this summer I'd say! Top player!

I think he's earned his place at a Champions League club this season. Don't know how he'll fare with the jump, but he deserves a shot. I think both United and Arsenal could make good use of him. Then there's probably need for a regular Lampard replacement at Chelsea. I just hope he stays in the PL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Good stuff. He should feel safe there with Wheater marshalling the defence. Fancy them for a cleanie today. Wheatie has been a great signing for me.

Eh??? ..... when did you get him? Because he's gotten 8 points in his last 7 games. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Good man Petrov, good differential he is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Get in there Dempsey you f*ckin' dancer!! Defo gonna be snapped up by a bigger club this summer I'd say! Top player!

:pac::pac::pac:

FatRat wrote: »
    Eh??? ..... when did you get him? Because he's gotten 8 points in his last 7 games. :pac:

I'm trying to fill him with confidence:). Selection issues meant he was drafted into my team

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Jelavic goal, but was offside. Apparently he was on though.

carlcon wrote: »
    I think he's earned his place at a Champions League club this season. Don't know how he'll fare with the jump, but he deserves a shot. I think both United and Arsenal could make good use of him. Then there's probably need for a regular Lampard replacement at Chelsea. I just hope he stays in the PL.

I hope John Henry will take his head out of his arse and stop signing players the way he does in baseball and start forking out for proven talent! Dempsey would be a nice addition to strengthen Liverpools midfield!

One can only hope!:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Bardsley goal .Ji assist

Fulham 1-1

Clark goal . Big deflection i think

Lovely, Spurs CS gone

Happy days, Walker's cleanie gone! Just need VDV to grab an equaliser now!

dembele goal
    ja riise assist

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Jelavic goal, but was offside. Apparently he was on though.

Conspiracy!

Tevez off. Worst buy of the season for me...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lads, leave the football talk to the soccer forum this is for the fantasy football game.

Yaya goal Aguero assist

Ben Arfa off too? Sure why not take Cisse off too and give me no reason to watch the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Shane Ferguson its your time son....

FatRat wrote: »
    Anyways..... this week is a bit of a disaster so far! Actually, it is a disaster as it stands, I just need a few goals from VDv, Pienaar, Sess and Cisse.

VDV and Jelavic! Tevez coming off is a disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Begovic on the bench for stoke, didn't see that one coming. More than likely 6 points gone.

Turning out to be a shocking gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Wtf is going on, Wolves in "not conceding" shocker :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wtf is going on, Wolves in "not conceding" shocker :(

give it a half an hour brother. 2-0 to Everton

Btw Danny rose sent off for spurs

• Advertisement

Toure Clichy assist

This discussion has been closed.