Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Raf32 wrote: »
    change of plans now

Jesus!! :eek:

Finally have to sell Toure, its going to be strange not having that points machine!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Tom Williams ‏@tomwfootball 13s
    Brendan Rodgers says Daniel Sturridge has "a wee bit of tightness in his hamstring". "We'll see over the next couple of days."

And more changes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Need to ship out Yaya, Hazard & Sturridge. Not sure who to bring in yet but that's 31m to play with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

He said he doesn't expect ya ya for the next game not the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Hopefully Studge makes it for Norwich. Otherwise Yaya to Mata and Studge to Aguero for -4.

• Advertisement

He said he doesn't expect ya ya for the next game not the season!

Several people in the media are saying season though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

hmmm hazard might have earned a reprive. todays results mean Chelsea are right back in the title race (I fully expect Liverpool to see it out) but both clubs are in a position that if they win their last 4 games they're champions.

so jose might not rotate his players as much either side of the champions league matches. they need to beat sunderland Saturday to pile pressure on Liverpool and as today proved, hazard is key to that. they were quite fortunate in the goal they got against a 10 man Swansea so I reckon if hazard is fit enough to play he'll start him. Has there been an official word on his injury yet?

plus if yaya is out for the remaining games he'll be first to go over hazard and I'm also not loving Lallana's remaining fixtures although due to transfers needed elsewhere he might stick around.

Hazard could be a nice differential now with so many people ditching him last week so will keep him until he's definetley ruled out. (and even then, if I've to get rid of yaya I might just bench hazard rather than take a hit to get rid)

Mata most likely player in although possibly eriksen with mata coming in the following week. can't see united doing much away to everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

The Chilean told Sky Sports: "It's difficult for Yaya to be in the next game. We will see tomorrow, I don't know how serious he is injured."I think it will be difficult for him to finish playing this season"

Not looking so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Hogey Chelsea still need city to drop points to win the league not that it makes much of a difference to your plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I reckon Chelsea could beat Liverpool at Anfield. Jose is a genius at tactics against the other top sides.

It's their performances away to mid table clubs that have killed them this season.

• Advertisement

Hogey Chelsea still need city to drop points to win the league not that it makes much of a difference to your plans.
    You are correct, I was just looking at them finishing ahead of liverpool if they win their remaining 4. City do have a very tricky game at goodison though so I still think they'll put out their strongest 11 v Sunderland and if hazard is fit I think he'll start.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I'm going to really consider Salah over the next week, briefly crossed my mind last week too. He was a little erratic today but he was getting and creating chances, on another day Chelsea could have capitalised. With him being ineligible for the CL he should be more likely of league starts and is only 5.5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭yomtea98

I'm going to really consider Salah over the next week, briefly crossed my mind last week too. He was a little erratic today but he was getting and creating chances, on another day Chelsea could have capitalised. With him being ineligible for the CL he should be more likely of league starts and is only 5.5.

Thinking the same. Salah- Mirallas sounds good. Anyone have news on Rooney?

Players are dropping like flies and price rises/drops at this stage are insignificant.

All my future transfers will be completed on Friday nights at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Silva in for Yaya for me. City still have 6 games left so have to get 3 City players in

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Silva in for Yaya for me. City still have 6 games left so have to get 3 City players in

By the time you can get one in they will only have five left. Just one extra on other teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lemlin wrote: »
    By the time you can get one in they will only have five left. Just one extra on other teams.

I realised that after posting...had a tough weekend :)

Is Pellegrini doing another red herring with the Toure injury I wonder....

My dilemma at the moment is to either sell Toure or Hazard for Eriksen. It could fund the purchase of any Chelsea defender for Ryan Bennett.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Dempsey wrote: »

My dilemma at the moment is to either sell Toure or Hazard for Eriksen. It could fund the purchase of any Chelsea defender for Ryan Bennett.

Is Eriksen defo going up tonight?
    Think I'm going to do Toure to him, and then depending how Aguero does on Wednesday get him for Lukaku or Sturridge if his injury is bad.

How did Adebayor play at the weekend, I know he missed a peno, but did he look interested or just lazy around. They have some nice fixtures left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I don't think so, looked like a groin strain to me and they usually take at least a couple of weeks to heal.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Gonna sit back till Friday and wait an see. Nasri for Yaya right now.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Players are dropping like flies and price rises/drops at this stage are insignificant.

All my future transfers will be completed on Friday nights at the earliest.

Ive gone down that route since the jan wildcard I find money is pretty insignificant from then. Although I did make one exception after gw 31 to get kevin nolan out of my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Rosco79

What red herring has he thrown already??

Rosco79 wrote: »
    What red herring has he thrown already??

All the guff about Aguero

All the guff about Aguero

What's to be achieved by claiming Toure is out if he's not? It doesnt matter to anyone. Aguero was never likely to start and I dont recall Pellegrini claiming that he would start.

Iused2likebusts correctly deduced the likely starters yesterday from the training bibs so it was hardly a secret.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

What's to be achieved by claiming Toure is out if he's not? It doesnt matter to anyone. Aguero was never likely to start and I dont recall Pellegrini claiming that he would start.

Iused2likebusts correctly deduced the likely starters yesterday from the training bibs so it was hardly a secret.....

That bib theory has been floating about for seasons now. It was all over ff forums and Twitter yesterday about Agüero. It's not always true though. Probably been wrong more times than not.

The amount of people getting in aguero suggests alot thought he'd start based on pellegrini's statements

The amount of people getting in aguero suggests alot thought he'd start based on pellegrini's statements

I got him in expecting 30 (hoping 60) and expecting him to start against Sunderland.

The swap was for Sturridge who is doing nothing in recent weeks and was being moved on anyway, aguero is the natural replacement so I moved ahead of the dgw. All i wanted from pellegrini was confirmation that he was fit, Id imagine a lot of people did similar.

I think a lot on here myself included only thought he would only start one of the games. It was always going to be a huge ask for him to start 2 games in 3 days.

Re the bibs the article stated they were doing set pieces when the injury occured far more likely to be the starting team when you are doing a drill like that.

• Advertisement

I got him in expecting 30 (hoping 60) and expecting him to start against Sunderland.

The swap was for Sturridge who is doing nothing in recent weeks and was being moved on anyway, aguero is the natural replacement so I moved ahead of the dgw. All i wanted from pellegrini was confirmation that he was fit, Id imagine a lot of people did similar.

my thoughts exactly.

Advertisement