Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 Transfers.

Options
  • 12-04-2014 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭

Considering Mata in for Hazard this week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'll be starting the cull of my Everton trio with Baines out to either Sagna or a super cheapie depending on who else I'm looking to sign for DGW37.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,995 ✭✭✭✭CSF

FHFC wrote: »
    I'll be starting the cull of my Everton trio with Baines out to either Sagna or a super cheapie depending on who else I'm looking to sign for DGW37.

Baines to Sagna is a likely one for me too

CSF wrote: »
    Baines to Sagna is a likely one for me too

With Rooney potentially gone for the season rvp is actually back on my radar for the last 2 GWs. Him fit and up top with Mata in number 10 spot could be lethal if he's looking to get set for the World Cup with a bang.

Depends if I'm still chasing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hazard to Mata, or Hazard to Gerrard.
    Hazard has to go, he did well but with CL ahead and an injury it is time to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

With Rooney potentially gone for the season rvp is actually back on my radar for the last 2 GWs. Him fit and up top with Mata in number 10 spot could be lethal if he's looking to get set for the World Cup with a bang.

Any word on RVP return yet?
    Can imagine a more lethal partnership between himself and Mata, more natural talent to tap into.

• Advertisement

Rooney potentially gone for the season? Have I missed something?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

I have £7.6m in the bank! Will be doing Mata in for Colback

Unsure what I'll follow this up with now that Rooney is likely out. All my transfers were geared around him.

roryc wrote: »
    I have £7.6m in the bank! Will be doing Mata in for Colback.

Would that one not be better held off one week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Possibly Baines or Coleman out for an Arsenal defender (if Kos plays against West Ham). Otherwise bank it and then get a ManU defender in the following GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Probably Mirallas out for Mata. 3 Everton so need to start getting rid of them.

• Advertisement

Rooney potentially gone for the season? Have I missed something?

See general thread. Lots of paper talk about it yesterday.

Meanwhile I posted a story frm Sky I think on the Run In thread where Moyes was hoping RVP might make the Norwich game, so I'd expect there's a chance he could at least make the DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

See general thread. Lots of paper talk about it yesterday.

Meanwhile I posted a story frm Sky I think on the Run In thread where Moyes was hoping RVP might make the Norwich game, so I'd expect there's a chance he could at least make the DGW.
    All aboard the RVP train if Rooney is out
    Choo Choo

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Depending on performances...

Ramsey/Lallana/Henderson out, Mata in.

Dzeho out, Aguero in.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

mirallas out, eriksen in i'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Need to ditch JRod. Possibly thinking of gambling on Shane Long

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

lukaku to ade or baines to cahill.

harry kane 4.4mil 2 from 2 for spurs has played 90 mins the last 2 games and they have 4 good fixtures to finish.

harry kane 4.4mil 2 from 2 for spurs has played 90 mins the last 2 games and they have 4 good fixtures to finish.
    Striker isn't really the sort of position you look for value from in this game. Instead you look for 3 guys you expect to rack you up 10+ scores often enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Mirallis out,biggest failed transfer of the season.... Ericksen in as i fancy Spurs to do a job on Fulham.

Striker isn't really the sort of position you look for value from in this game. Instead you look for 3 guys you expect to rack you up 10+ scores often enough.

I wont be going for him but could be a decent option for some people that are going 3 5 2 or had someone like jay rod or a lower budget. He could also be useful for people looking at getting rvp in. If he continues playing up front for one of the top 7 teams in the league he will be a good option for some people.

• Advertisement

but could be a decent option for some people that are going 3 5 2.

Don't worry buddy, those people don't need advice, they're already out of contention anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭rosskind

Can people please leave the Mirallas out thing to next Friday? Need him to go up 0.1m so I can do him to Mata. Cheers!

Don't worry buddy, those people don't need advice, they're already out of contention anyway.

ha ha thats true in most cases. I can see lad winning my money league doing dzeko and lukaku out kane and aguero in. He is on 60 transfers now and top 10k.Only has a 105 million budget. It defies FF logic what he is doing logs in every sat morning makes 2 transfers and waits for the points to roll in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Depending how Aguero plays tomorrow, I'll be looking to bring him in for Lukaku, the question is though would you swap Silva for Mata or Eriksen?

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Depending how Aguero plays tomorrow, I'll be looking to bring him in for Lukaku, the question is though would you swap Silva for Mata or Eriksen?
    Eriksen is the better bet for this week, but after that you'd be wanting Mata. If you can arrange it to work that way, then you should be flying

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Eriksen is the better bet for this week, but after that you'd be wanting Mata. If you can arrange it to work that way, then you should be flying

Yea had a second look at it, and has to be Eriksen, and then following week will probably do Gerrard to Mata.

I can see everyone getting Smalling in for their DGW - he is only 4.7 now and has fairly good chance of playing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mirallas to Mata I think. Would leave me with:

Mannone
    Azpi Baines Zab (Ward/Chester)
    Gerrard Eriksen Mata Yaya (Colback)
    Aguero Lukaku Suarez

Plan was to downgrade Baines and upgrade Lukaku to Rooney for GW37 so not really sure what I'll do now. A punt on Hernandez would make things interesting...

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I can see everyone getting Smalling in for their DGW - he is only 4.7 now and has fairly good chance of playing

Down to 4.6 tonight....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Mannone, Adrian

Ward, Zabaleta, Coleman, Bennett, Dummett

Hazard, Mata, Jedinak, Silva, Toure

Sturridge, Suarez, Lukaku

2 FTs, £1.0m in the bank

Thinking Hazard out for Eriksen

Possibly have to dump Sturridge & Toure too. Must wait for more news on that one.

Any other suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Richard Keys ‏@richardajkeys 1m
    Manuel Pelligrini tells BeIN Sports he doesn't expect Yaya Toure to play again this season.

change of plans now

Advertisement