Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Application - Office of the Comptroller & AG

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Pug4life

There may be 4 current vacancies if that poster is correct, but a panel will be set up.

Most panels last 2 years minimum. The alst panel lasted over 4 years!

I would be surprised if anyone top 15 didn't get called before this panel expires tbh

Thanks mydiscworld. I was trying to estimate how many ppl they would interview. Top 230 through to 2nd round so was thinking if they then took the Top 100 from that round or all who passed the case study & tests. It appeared they were holding interviews for last 2 weeks. It does seem like a lot of effort for 4 posts so here's hoping they do recruit more over the life of the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Pug4life

FYI panel is open for 18 months....

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gideon Graves

Has anyone heard anything new about this over the past couple of months?

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

Has anyone heard anything new about this over the past couple of months?

8 started in the past fortnight

All those placed on the last panel above have now been hired.

A new panel is being set up

http://www.publicjobs.gov.ie/publicjobs/campaignAdvert/10266.htm

Deadline to apply midnight, March 6th 2014

• Advertisement

Deadline Midnight tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭thelostboys23

Hi
    Has anyone any tips on the case study element? I done it last year and scored well on both aptitude tests but fell down on the case study, I've since learned that they are looking for the way in which you approach it more than anything else.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Wing Back

Has anyone here any feedback on Interviews this year? Have mine on Monday 26th. I know they had interviews last Monday aswell.

Any ideas of how many positions are being filled?

How many interviews are being held?

Maybe what kind of Technical questions were asked?

Any info is appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Wing Back

Anyone know anything or heard about how they are getting on with getting through the panel for this position?

Advertisement