Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sauce for the goose

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

make it fun, get the ice cream out, you can always use flavored liquids and the likes, I found vanilla ice cream and oral very enjoyable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 quasimoron

The guy is obviously a selfish, immature eejit who is useless in bed, around the house and stingey with paying the bills.

Stop all BJ's before you get lock jaw or cheese related rashes.
    Do only your share of the housework.
    Pay only your share of the bills.
    If he objects get rid. Get rid anyway, you can do better.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 quasimoron

jugger0 wrote: »
    Sounds like a case of smelly minge if you ask me.

Or selfish, useless git-itis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

Blame Michael Douglas OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

It should be give a little get a little so option B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Ok will keep problem lighthearted but still a problem.

......like he doesn't like the housework being shared.
    ......or the bills being shared.

It seems he thinks I am a nag so he went to the pub.

I think I see the root of your problem OP:

You're being passive aggressive - start off with a "lighthearted" thread, that suddenly turns out there's a whole host of other shìt going on behind it!

"Lighthearted" my ass! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

How come all posts go off on a sex tangent. While I like Morillo Cherry with Wine sauce, Apple and Cinnamon go nicely and complement the goose/gander.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Here's a fúcking mad idea. Talk to him. Not argue, but actually talk to him.

He might not feel comfortable with his oral skills, he might not like the taste, he might not like the thought, he might just be a selfish person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭General General

Thanks winning post employing phrase: his goose is cooked!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

D.

And get a webcam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Dave0301 wrote: »
    Option E

Make him a steak to go with the blowjobs!

Just occurred to me, try lining the whole area with bacon rinds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

Ride me sideways was another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

i should invite his best mate round for a threesome and to do the biz for you....

...signed...Hisbestmate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

I sugest option e. Cheat on him. If your technique is good, I'll give 2 for 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I'm guessing from the other statements (housework/bills) that you have a "traditional" relationship and you probably do the cooking?

So stop. And tell him there'll be no more eating in until he starts eating out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 bettybarlow

mad turnip wrote: »
    make it fun, get the ice cream out, you can always use flavored liquids and the likes, I found vanilla ice cream and oral very enjoyable :)

Could I take advice from someone called Mad Turnip?:D

Czarcasm wrote: »
    I think I see the root of your problem OP:

You're being passive aggressive - start off with a "lighthearted" thread, that suddenly turns out there's a whole host of other shìt going on behind it!

"Lighthearted" my ass! :pac:

He is the one brought up the rest when he mentioned nagging, but yeah I see what you mean.
    Passive aggressive would describe how I have been.
    Ta for pointing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If raising children has taught me anything relevant to this thread, and I have to stress in the strongest legal terms that it hasn't, it's that it takes 15 tries to acquire a taste, and positive association is everything

So basically whenever his team win a match, ju-jitsu him to the ground and wriggle your business on his face like a drunk slug on a dancefloor. By the end of the season you will be the taste of victory. Unless he supports QPR.

A happy side effect : by the time it rolls around cup final day will have you dribbling downstairs like Pavlov's dog in an alarm clock shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I don't understand men like that...going down on a woman is one of the greatest pleasures in life :)

Banjo wrote: »
    If raising children has taught me anything relevant to this thread, and I have to stress in the strongest legal terms that it hasn't, it's that it takes 15 tries to acquire a taste, and positive association is everything

So basically whenever his team win a match, ju-jitsu him to the ground and wriggle your business on his face like a drunk slug on a dancefloor. By the end of the season you will be the taste of victory. Unless he supports QPR.

A happy side effect : by the time it rolls around cup final day will have you dribbling downstairs like Pavlov's dog in an alarm clock shop.

This post made me laugh so much. Ok he is not a Man U fan so victory won't be that regular but thankfully not QPR either. Good idea Banjo!

• Advertisement

I don't understand men like that...going down on a woman is one of the greatest pleasures in life :)

Is it really though, many of my friends seem to have same problem with their man.

What is problem guys?
    Does it take too long, do we not taste good???
    What??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

This thread is just getting freaky

OP is probably called Barry and he's from Balbriggan, this is the way Barry gets his rocks off

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭downwesht

Next time go 69.If he rejects you,give him the road!

scudzilla wrote: »
    This thread is just getting freaky

OP is probably called Barry and he's from Balbriggan, this is the way Barry gets his rocks off

I can assure you I am female.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

What is problem guys?
    Does it take too long, do we not taste good???
    What??

It's all about context. When it's 3am and you come steaming into the house after a night out with the girls, your chin awash with kebab sauce (not a euphemism) and stale vomit, fumbling at your underskirts screaming "SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE! " it might not be the turn on you think it is.

Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a semi now.

Banjo wrote: »
    It's all about context. When it's 3am and you come steaming into the house after a night out with the girls, your chin awash with kebab sauce (not a euphemism) and stale vomit, fumbling at your underskirts screaming "SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE! " it might not be the turn on you think it is.

Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a semi now.

You have a semi with this in your head?
    Mr. Banjo, I am guessing you are a stud!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Make it taste like pints, or curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

He is the one brought up the rest when he mentioned nagging, but yeah I see what you mean.
    Passive aggressive would describe how I have been.
    Ta for pointing it out.

Aww, I feel bad now, OP you're too nice! I dunno what to say now!

*shuffles away awkwardly* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

I still think the food option is a good idea!

• Advertisement

Czarcasm wrote: »
    Aww, I feel bad now, OP you're too nice! I dunno what to say now!

*shuffles away awkwardly* :pac:

Why you feel bad? Sometimes people need things pointed out to them.
    I appreciate a male view on things.
    To be honest I think you may be totally right.

Advertisement