Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 givee

sorry dunno what happened there it put two into one!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kareno.carlow

Was up 2.5 pounds at weigh in this morning, to be expected as id been in Italy for a week. My usual leader was away and there was a stand in. Now ill hold my hands up and admit that i did not stick to my points while i was away, i relaxed and allowed myself more wine, and ordered dishes i wouldnt normally eat here. That said i certainly didnt go crazy and pig out, and i was very active. I made the decision myself before going to relax the plan for the week. At weigh in, the leader said youve put on 2.5 pounds....silence. I said, oh i was on hols i expected it, she just looked at me. She didnt say a word to me at the scales, not even hello. She went on to talk about holidays during the meeting. She asked me if id share with the group how much i put on, and then spent 10 minutes saying how this can be avoided by walking and making the right food choices. Also asked if anyone had managed to lose weight on hols. I was mortified. Im about 5 pounds away from goal at moment, but i feel like ive been slapped in the face! Maybe im just being emotional so sorry for ranting :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

they say sugar free diluting is free in the book somewhere

which one is it then as most say on the package no added sugar is that the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭MaggieMay2

Kareno don't feel bad about ranting I would be raging. Thats not support!! Thats making someone who already feels not great about gaining (although 2.5 is not bad at all for after your hols) feel even worse. If I was in that meeting I would have wanted to scream out that I did all those things I just relaxed a little because I WAS ON HOLIDAY!!!!!! Don't worry sure you'll have that gone in a week or two as long as you enjoyed your hols thats all that mattered....

savy2011 wrote: »
    they say sugar free diluting is free in the book somewhere

which one is it then as most say on the package no added sugar is that the same?

I always take no added sugar as sugar free. Sure double check the nutritional info on the bottle.... It's too low to be pointed with most brands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

Was up 2.5 pounds at weigh in this morning, to be expected as id been in Italy for a week. My usual leader was away and there was a stand in. Now ill hold my hands up and admit that i did not stick to my points while i was away, i relaxed and allowed myself more wine, and ordered dishes i wouldnt normally eat here. That said i certainly didnt go crazy and pig out, and i was very active. I made the decision myself before going to relax the plan for the week. At weigh in, the leader said youve put on 2.5 pounds....silence. I said, oh i was on hols i expected it, she just looked at me. She didnt say a word to me at the scales, not even hello. She went on to talk about holidays during the meeting. She asked me if id share with the group how much i put on, and then spent 10 minutes saying how this can be avoided by walking and making the right food choices. Also asked if anyone had managed to lose weight on hols. I was mortified. Im about 5 pounds away from goal at moment, but i feel like ive been slapped in the face! Maybe im just being emotional so sorry for ranting :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad about it. 2.5 lbs is a very small amount (I put on 3lbs on a weekend away in June!). Forget about her & focus on having it off again soon. Hope you had a great time in Italy.

I was nearly not going to go to my meeting this week as I had been really hungry for 3 days over the weekend and for the first time ever had eaten all my 49 weeklies. But my husband reminded me that this is the time to go & not to skip it. I was 4.5 lbs over my goal weight, so didn't want to go & find out that I had put on more than 0.5lbs as this would mean I would have to start paying for the classes again.

So I went & was relieved to hear that I had stayed the same. I'm going to try extra hard this week & I have nothing to go to that will involve eating out, so shouldn't be too hard. I have my Dad's 70th birthday party Saturday week & I want to look fantastic - especially for all the photos that will be taken on the night!

On the topic of going out in the rain - I am a fair weather walker. I don't get any pleasure in getting wet, so I will just wait for it to dry up before going out.

Good luck everyone else with your WIs this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Kareno.Carlow - I'd gladly give up 2 and 1/2 pounds for a week in Italy, having been there a couple of times I know how good the food is and 2 1/2 pounds was great for a week there, I went away for a couple of nights only lately and was up pound and a half, imagine the damage I could do with a week :rolleyes::D;)

I think your stand in leader needs a stand back and look at her leadership qualities if this is the way she "supports" people. Just because these people are WW leaders and have achieved their goal weight does not make them infallible, will you look at Eircom sucks and the experience he has had.

There was a stand in leader one day at my meeting and one lady was on about how she can't eat her 29 propoints daily and would only use about 20, the SI leader told her that it was OK seeing as it was working for her, I was raging, I'm damn sure WW didn't put years of research into this new program for one of their leaders to say otherwise and to actually be advising people not to eat their allotted propoints.

You have done fantastically so far being so close to goal and though you may not have actively pointed or tracked whilst on holiday I feel there's always an "awareness" at the back of our minds of what we are actually eating/drinking and due to that we are more careful than we would've been pre WW.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 hotfire

Really nervous about WI later this evening.... Went over my ppts a few times during the week. Stayed the same last week so would love to be down 1 or 2 lbs.... shouldnt have had the fish n chip on Saturday, regretting it now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭donnamc5

STS this week. Not disappointed really as I did have a lot to drink at the weekend and I didn't do as much exercise as I ought to have. I've got a long weekend away this week so I wont be too hopeful for next weeks weigh in and then I just have to knuckle down over August. I've no big parties or special occasions so I should be able to just knuckle down and get back to basics. Onwards and Downwards :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 ld2011

kareno don't feel bad, it took me 10 months to lose 10lb in ww - went to thailand for 2 weeks and put on 8lb!!!!!!!!!!!!! you did very well for your hols, a holiday is exactly that - a HOLIDAY you need a break every now and then don't regret one calorie!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

I weighed in this morning... Didn't feel like it because I ate constantly on Saturday.. I seemed to be grazing all day:( I had no alcohol though...all weekend!! Then I got an iffy stomach yesterday, threw up a couple of times.. But with kids I suspect it was just a 24 hr thing... Anyway went to Wi and was 1.5 down, so I've 1.5 left to stone and 2.5 left to target.. I should've been woo hooing but still feel a bit ill.. I hope that's not the only reason I lost weight this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 NimmyZ

MaggieMay2 wrote: »
    I always take no added sugar as sugar free. Sure double check the nutritional info on the bottle.... It's too low to be pointed with most brands

Sugar free means there is no sugar at all, be it natural or artificial. Robinson's do sugar free dilute drinks
    No added sugar means that while there is no artificial sugar added there is natural sugar like in fruit juices and in some dilute drinks.
    Any time I see no 'added' sugar I point it like a fruit juice - 2 points for a big glass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

Hey guys. I lost 3.5lbs at my weigh in!!! Delighted! Because I have now lost 4 stone 13.5lbs!!!! SHOCKED!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Ah thanks very much for all your comments you're all right, I enjoyed every bit of those 2.5 pounds! Just felt a bit like a bold child this morning.. My usual leader is fantastic, really encouraging and funny and realistic! I guess the other leaders manner is just so different to what I'm used to. Anyway I'm going to forget about it now! this thread is great I enjoy reading it every day :)

newbee22 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I lost 3.5lbs at my weigh in!!! Delighted! Because I have now lost 4 stone 13.5lbs!!!! SHOCKED!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Wow that's such an achievement! Well done you! That's practically 5 stone, you must feel great :)

NimmyZ wrote: »
    Sugar free means there is no sugar at all, be it natural or artificial. Robinson's do sugar free dilute drinks
    No added sugar means that while there is no artificial sugar added there is natural sugar like in fruit juices and in some dilute drinks.
    Any time I see no 'added' sugar I point it like a fruit juice - 2 points for a big glass.

Oh ok sorry about that NimmyZ. I was going by the one I use. That's why I said to check the nutritional info. I use the Tesco Orange and Lemon Squash Concentrate and I pointed 100ml and it came out 0pp. I guess you'd only use about 30-50ml before diluting?? But like that so many brands are different, couldn't live without my calculator.....

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Raspberries

I've completely fallen off the wagon, had a crazy week getting things done for the new house and then went out with work people. Ever since I've been stuffing my face. The funny thing is I can feel my body giving out that I'm not eating nice healthy things, so back to WW tomorrow. I hope I haven't put on too much, fingers crossed. Feel a bit stupid for loosing control to such a degree but I suppose everyone has a bad week every now and again...don't they?!!

We all have our off weeks! The best thing you can do is go to your weigh in, otherwise a bad week turns into 2 bad weeks! I'm sure you haven't done as bad as you think:)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Raspberries

We all have our off weeks! The best thing you can do is go to your weigh in, otherwise a bad week turns into 2 bad weeks! I'm sure you haven't done as bad as you think:)

Thanks for that newbee22, good to hear. I'll definitely be going to the WI tomorrow, I have to before I head down the west for 3 weeks for the Gaeltacht!

I'm hoping to keep WW up while I'm down there and not let all my good work go to waste. We'll be doing lots of activities but I'm sure we'll find time for a pint or two ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks for that newbee22, good to hear. I'll definitely be going to the WI tomorrow, I have to before I head down the west for 3 weeks for the Gaeltacht!

I'm hoping to keep WW up while I'm down there and not let all my good work go to waste. We'll be doing lots of activities but I'm sure we'll find time for a pint or two ;)

Jealous! From past experience of the gaeltacht you'll be doing loads of walking!! Are you going as part of college?!I had to go when I was in 1st year college and it was the best 3 weeks of my life! Ye'll burn off the alcohol at the ceilis!!

Fantastic! You must be over the moon. Well done you

MaggieMay2 wrote: »
    Oh ok sorry about that NimmyZ. I was going by the one I use. That's why I said to check the nutritional info. I use the Tesco Orange and Lemon Squash Concentrate and I pointed 100ml and it came out 0pp. I guess you'd only use about 30-50ml before diluting?? But like that so many brands are different, couldn't live without my calculator.....

Me too - I have a points app on my phone and I whip it out everywhere! Maybe I'm wrong about the sugar thing but I err on the side of caution (most times, not always!) and add at least a point for those drinks. But if it works out on the nutritional info as zero, well I can't argue with that!

Me too - I have a points app on my phone and I whip it out everywhere! Maybe I'm wrong about the sugar thing but I err on the side of caution (most times, not always!) and add at least a point for those drinks. But if it works out on the nutritional info as zero, well I can't argue with that!

Yea I saw someone else doing it in Dunnes at lunch the other day and it made me smile to myself, that I wasn't the only one own doing it...... Its a Godsend! In fairness I've learned that all brands are sooo different and check everything....

Ok I have a question. A few months back I used to have a large smoothie a day and point it as zero. I figured because fruit was free and I was using a dollop of fat free yogurt then the whole thing was free.

Then my world came crashing down when I was told one day at my class that fruit JUICE is not free, just the fruit itself

It took a while for my slow brain to process this. I mean if an orange was zero but the juice from that same orange was 1 PP....wait... what? :eek:

Then the whole thing fell into place. The energy spent by your body breaking down and processing the whole orange is equal to the point value of the fruit so it cancels out the point. If I just drank the juice, my body would not be working as hard to process and break it down - hence it would cost 1 PP (or 2 etc)

Since then I have stopped eating smoothies and considered them as evil tricks. I thought I had been doing fantastically by eating so much fruit but didn't realise that by blending all the fruit together in a machine I was stopping my body from working hard at processing the fruit.

So my question is - Am I right? How many points are in a smoothie? (I'm referring to Morton's smoothies - banana, strawberries, oranges, fat free yoghurt, a bit of fresh squeezed orange juice)

I do miss them but am wary of having them because I just don't know how to point them. I asked my leader and she wasn't sure - she put it to the rest of the class but most weren't sure either.

Any advice would be great because I usually have a zero point salad , 3 pieces of fruit and water for my lunch and would love to add a smoothie in there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Ok I have a question. A few months back I used to have a large smoothie a day and point it as zero. I figured because fruit was free and I was using a dollop of fat free yogurt then the whole thing was free.

Then my world came crashing down when I was told one day at my class that fruit JUICE is not free, just the fruit itself

It took a while for my slow brain to process this. I mean if an orange was zero but the juice from that same orange was 1 PP....wait... what? :eek:

Then the whole thing fell into place. The energy spent by your body breaking down and processing the whole orange is equal to the point value of the fruit so it cancels out the point. If I just drank the juice, my body would not be working as hard to process and break it down - hence it would cost 1 PP (or 2 etc)

Since then I have stopped eating smoothies and considered them as evil tricks. I thought I had been doing fantastically by eating so much fruit but didn't realise that by blending all the fruit together in a machine I was stopping my body from working hard at processing the fruit.

So my question is - Am I right? How many points are in a smoothie? (I'm referring to Morton's smoothies - banana, strawberries, oranges, fat free yoghurt, a bit of fresh squeezed orange juice)

I do miss them but am wary of having them because I just don't know how to point them. I asked my leader and she wasn't sure - she put it to the rest of the class but most weren't sure either.

Any advice would be great because I usually have a zero point salad , 3 pieces of fruit and water for my lunch and would love to add a smoothie in there too.

You have to point smoothies bought in shops as there could be extra things added in like sugary orange juice or something else.

If you make a smoothie at home with just fruit, it is 0PP. If you add yoghurt, you have to point that accordingly.

I make smoothies with a handful of frozen raspberries, a banana, a dash of no added sugar summer fruits dilute and a dash of water and that is all 0PP. Gorgeous smoothie and the consistency and taste of the Innocent smoothies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Kareno I would have been livid may be I'm wrong but she had no right to single you out Like a bold child and 2.5 after being on holiday is not bad at all, I rem my sister being up 9 pounds in a week and I was up 5 it didn't last long had it gone in no time I would complain about your leader

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've not had a great week by my own standards foodwise and there for was thinking I'd be up but sneakily wishing for STS....

Had my little rendeez-vous with the scales this morning which to my surprise read 14st3.75 ...... that is a loss of 2.25LBS!!!!!!!:eek:

It brings me within .75LBS of 3stone lost, within 2LBS of going below 90kg, +3.75LBS away from having the scales returning a number starting with 13st!!!

But most of all ......... I now weight 199.75LBS, I'm below 200LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I've not had a great week by my own standards foodwise and there for was thinking I'd be up but sneakily wishing for STS....

Had my little rendeez-vous with the scales this morning which to my surprise read 14st3.75 ...... that is a loss of 2.25LBS!!!!!!!:eek:

It brings me within .75LBS of 3stone lost, within 2LBS of going below 90kg, +3.75LBS away from having the scales returning a number starting with 13st!!!

But most of all ......... I now weight 199.75LBS, I'm below 200LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

Well done GT. Smashed through that mini goal and a few coming up too, that's great :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Perrin2040

Hi, sorry if not allowed to ask this, if so please tell me and I will edit/remove this post.

Just wondering if there was anyway of calculating how many propoint your allowed? My GF goes to the WW meetings and has been doing it for a while, but tbh I need to lose a bit (ahem understatement) myself.

I'm 5ft10 (1790 mm) and weight 14 1/2 stone (93kg) :(

I'm 27 and unfortunately at the moment my lifestyle is very sedate (very low activity).

I am currently finishing up a phd which is sucking up all my time, and even though I plan to start exercising after I finish, I really want to try and do something about it now so at least it doesnt get worse, and unfortunately I cant afford WW at the moment, so just wondering is there a way to work out points allowance for yourself?

As I said if not allowed ask this then I apologise.

Thanks

Great result. Keep up the good work.

Perrin2040 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if not allowed to ask this, if so please tell me and I will edit/remove this post.

Just wondering if there was anyway of calculating how many propoint your allowed? My GF goes to the WW meetings and has been doing it for a while, but tbh I need to lose a bit (ahem understatement) myself.

I'm 5ft10 (1790 mm) and weight 14 1/2 stone (93kg) :(

I'm 27 and unfortunately at the moment my lifestyle is very sedate (very low activity).

I am currently finishing up a phd which is sucking up all my time, and even though I plan to start exercising after I finish, I really want to try and do something about it now so at least it doesnt get worse, and unfortunately I cant afford WW at the moment, so just wondering is there a way to work out points allowance for yourself?

As I said if not allowed ask this then I apologise.

Thanks

Perrin, you'd have 45 propoints daily plus 49 weeklies. Don't forget as your weight would go down so would your daily propoint allowance. Good luck with it!

GT, that's great! You must be delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Perrin2040

Thanks Caros! :)

Although if it turns out you have doubled my points just to see me swell like a blimp then *shakes fist*

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ld2011

GT_TDI_150 THAT IS UNREAL!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

Kereno - I would have been livid and knowing me and my temper, I'd have stayed back after class and told her what I thought of her! :mad:
    My leader did the exact opposite to me last night.
    I have had a bad month and put up 4.5lbs in total but I went to my WI and stayed for class every week.
    Thankfully (after a discrete motivational chat at the scales with my leader last weeK!!), I got back on track and last night I was down 2.5lbs! Yaay!! :D
    Anyway, the class was about staying motivated or "throwing in the towel" and my leader looked at me a few times and I knew she probably wanted me to say something - but she NEVER singled me out or asked me directly to tell the class how much I had gained! So I spoke up myself and so did many others who have been in the same situation.
    I would swap a week in Italy for twice what you gained and I'd enjoy every minute of it! Go girl!

Perrin2040 wrote: »
    Thanks Caros! :)

Although if it turns out you have doubled my points just to see me swell like a blimp then *shakes fist*

:P

Used my trusty WW calculator to get them!

Has anybody stayed for their class this week?! It was the funnest class EVER! We were talking about eating out, we were all going to different restaurants and had to choose our meals! Made me feel like I was in work doing imaginative play with the kids!

Baby75 wrote: »
    Kareno I would have been livid may be I'm wrong but she had no right to single you out Like a bold child and 2.5 after being on holiday is not bad at all, I rem my sister being up 9 pounds in a week and I was up 5 it didn't last long had it gone in no time I would complain about your leader

She was only a stand in, my usual leader is fantastic. Ah she asked did anyone go on holidays this year so I put up my hand I just didnt expect that she'd use my weight gain as a basis for what not to do! It was kind of a 'don't do it this way folks do it my way' you know!? But onwards and downwards My normal leader is back next week. Will mention it to her tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Hey all,
    I have been abroad for the last month, and am trying desperately to catch up and see how everyone is doing, but there are so many pages its quite difficult!!!

Anyhow as I said I have been on holiday for a month, a lot of drinking and eating involved, I did bring my tracker and calculator but it never left the suitcase!! I was so worried weighing myself yesterday, was expecting about 6/7 lbs gain, to my delight I had LOST a pound...yipeeeee!!!!

I reckon it was because it was so hot and where I was is very hilly, so I think that muct have helped. I am thrilled I have to say, will start back at my WW class next week, and get back on track.

Anyway well done to everyone who has been losing, to those who havent keep at it. Also a big welcome to all the new people! I will continue to plough through all the posts as best I can..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

But onwards and downwards My normal leader is back next week.

:D Fair play to ya!

Kareno, I would seriously make a complaint about that leader I really would. She should not have singled you out like that, it was very unprofessional in my opinion. You enjoyed your holiday, as we all would as we are human. Dont let her make you feel bad, cos if you are anyway like me you will reach for food! WW head office is in Swords as far as I know, I'd give them a call!

m'lady wrote: »
    Kareno, I would seriously make a complaint about that leader I really would. She should not have singled you out like that, it was very unprofessional in my opinion. You enjoyed your holiday, as we all would as we are human. Dont let her make you feel bad, cos if you are anyway like me you will reach for food! WW head office is in Swords as far as I know, I'd give them a call!

Ah no I think I'll leave it, her manner was a bit odd anyway, like not even saying hello at the scales, or saying anything for that matter! I get her point, that it is possible to lose weight whilst on hols, it was just the way she went about it that was wrong. I doubt anyone else noticed it, it was just a definite feeling of 'tut tut you've put on weight on holidays' To be honest I think she might have been nervous she kept checking these little cards she had with everything written on it. So I'm just forgetting about it. Today is day one of week, 5 pounds to goal so here I go!

Hey all,
    I have been abroad for the last month, and am trying desperately to catch up and see how everyone is doing, but there are so many pages its quite difficult!!!

Anyhow as I said I have been on holiday for a month, a lot of drinking and eating involved, I did bring my tracker and calculator but it never left the suitcase!! I was so worried weighing myself yesterday, was expecting about 6/7 lbs gain, to my delight I had LOST a pound...yipeeeee!!!!

I reckon it was because it was so hot and where I was is very hilly, so I think that muct have helped. I am thrilled I have to say, will start back at my WW class next week, and get back on track.

Anyway well done to everyone who has been losing, to those who havent keep at it. Also a big welcome to all the new people! I will continue to plough through all the posts as best I can..

You go girl that's brilliant! To lose a pound after a month of travelling, wow! Just goes to show that those good weight watchers habits are becoming part of your life :)

Hey all,

Well done you! What a nice surprise. And welcome back - hope you had a great holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahfancy

Hey all,

Good on you, that's amazing! Even when you thought you were ignoring what you've learned, you weren't!

Thanks everyone. I honestly don't know what I did right cos I really wasn't watching myself food wise. I'm putting it down to the heat, cos it did suppress my appetite and that's about it. I most certainly was no angel and drank more in that month than I would in a year!

Anyway I'll back on track properly this week and get the scales moving ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PharmNS

Bless me Father for I have sinned, it's been 11 days since I tracked a thing! Even longer since I tracked 100% :(

I lost 4lb when I last weighed in a fortnight ago and I made the fatal error of thinking I deserved to take it easy from tracking for a few days. A few days ran into the weekend my brother, sister & their partners came to stay...........that ran into a few days of being tired and hungover.........that ran into a weekend in Hamburg at a friends wedding........and now here I am!! Don't think I was awful - I still probably ate far better than pre-WW but I just feel rubbish from all the food and drink.

So, i was only too delighted to get back on the wagon this morning. Hopefully I stay there! I bought a few bits in M&S and I'm also going to get the veg spring rolls in Dunnes. Not ideal to be eating pre-prepared foods but I work a long day and have a long commute so I figure it's the lesser of two evils to have an M&S ready meal as back-up for an evening when im late and exhausted than risk resorting to a take-away.

Also, this week I'm taking a tip that I think was given here to highlight all 'treats' in the tracker. The last while I have defo been lazy and my fruit intake has gone down and my low PP treats have increased. Only then they aren't so low anymore when there a couple every day! If I find that I'm still doing that at the end of this week I'm planning on abandoning low PP treats and having a regular treat (bar/crisps/glass of vino) at nighttime. 5PP for tayto or a crunchie will hopefully be more satisfying and better use of points than using maybe 6PP per day (or more in some cases) on treats that are gone in a mouthful.

So, that's the plan for the week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Tmeos

Down two tonight which brings me into the next stone bracket. Was initially a bit fed up because I was hoping for 2.5 for my next silver 7 - then I talked myself out of it. Sometimes I forget the bigger picture when I focus on playing the WW 'game' too much!

Tmeos wrote: »
    Down two tonight which brings me into the next stone bracket. Was initially a bit fed up because I was hoping for 2.5 for my next silver 7 - then I talked myself out of it. Sometimes I forget the bigger picture when I focus on playing the WW 'game' too much!

Well done!!!Fab result! I know what you mean, I was gutted last week when I didn't enter the new stone bracket but got there this week!! What are we like we're never proud of ourselves!!!!:o:o You'll get that silver 7 next week!:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement