Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Where Will You Be? [survivor Map]

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭badger57

A high roof with plenty of supplies!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

badger57 wrote: »
    A high roof with plenty of supplies!
    Don't forget to bring an umbrella :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 CabbageThing

The Quays in Newry because parking in Dublin is expensive and its a pain to find a spot anyway. Also the quays has a cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ZenPit

Texas.

Plenty of weapons and munitions about for me to take up arms to overthrow a small country. Not to mention plenty of rural area to escape from the hordes that the metro areas will produce. The heat here might even help cause the zombies to decompose faster too allowing for easier killing/maiming/decapitations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

I used to live in a 2 bedroom first floor apartment above a centra, had a retractable bar screen on all windows as an anti burglary measure. I always joked that in case of zombia apocalypse it would be the perfect stronghold thanks to the ease of securing (it had a street entrance but there were 2 lockable doors and an easily destroyed staircase between the street and the hallway) and the huge stockpile of food in the secured shop below. If things go tits up now I'm buggered :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭El Inho

What's out in sandyford? Some defence forces thing. Would swear season 3 of TWD was filmed there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

King Johns castle in Limerick, on account of it being a castle and all.

Advertisement