Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so many married women want an affair

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

peeka wrote: »
    the men pay £119 per month and the women are free
    Sexist bull**** i say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Prostitution then. **** that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

Think there is doubt about it that married women on the whole love a bit on the side. I mean ffs you only have to go down to killkenny on a stag/hen night to see the amount of married women up for a one nighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

carefull now.....

you might all get super aids

is this the new way to spam boards.ie, make people PM for the link, so thread won't be deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

no messing its true i know my post count is low but this isnt my regular acc
    first one in the hotel was 32

second one in the car was early forties

Fair play snyper, but are they not a bit old for u? :P

Or is it the thrill of consent that gets you off? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

nope,there the ones selling themselves im sure theres a sad reason why they want to do it but the two i met only wanted one thing and i was happy to provide it for them
    feck it sure. If yer happy and she is up for it. Work away. Ya dirty man lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Give me a link there!!! I wanna check this out!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Give me a link there!!! I wanna check this out!!!!

Same here, I could do with a scuttle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

tallaght01 wrote: »
    Fair play snyper, but are they not a bit old for u? :P

Seeing as the OP admitted to having a second account, I think it's only fair that the Mods name and shame :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,109 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

and yes before anyone asks i practiced safe sex

Ah, feck it, I haven't practised safe sex in years.

/shrugs. I thought that the OP was advertising a new forum on boards.ie. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

£119 quid a month! You're being robbed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Sounds like Bunny Boiler heaven :D

What ever way you look at it, you're paying for it. One of these days an angry suspicious hubby might follow you home and ...... :eek:

Watch your back would be my advice.

The sex might be great because these wimmin are desperate for a bit of fun... but the risks are high, and at £119 a month i think youre being robbed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

pm sent

The site will get a lot of free publicity this way won't it. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I know we all like to have a good laugh here,but this thread and the OP involved disgust me immensely,having a ride and sex and all that lark is one thing,having relations with a married woman is another,for me marriage is a very sacred thing and a huge commitment,the deep feelings involved make it very special and theres huge sense of emotion on both sides,if a husband or wife was to cheat sexually Im sorry I find that revolted and it angers me,my missus adores me,and I adore her,so I know she nor myself would ever do the dirt,but for arguments sake if you ever ****ed around with my wife,I would give you a really hard death,I wouldnt have any sympathy for brutally murdering some pathetic sadcase such as the OP who has to pay money to ride auld-ones on the net,grow some balls and try and talk to real women without the use of a computer,I hope one of the husbands catches you and cuts off your little 3 inch mediocore willy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

seriously though we do text and phone each other for chats and that before we meet the first one told me she very happily married with kids its just her hubby for whatever reason has no interest in sex and encourages her to go out and do it apparently i was number 7 on her notch belt since last october

This is why I hate marraige. It ruins everything sexual, and it's not just solely effecting the women either. And this thread only clarifies how widespread it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    my missus adores me,and I adore her,so I know she nor myself would ever do the dirt

Heres your first mistake, never assume a woman will be faithful they are crafty as f_uck and many of the husbands of women on that site will be assuming the same as yourself.
    but for arguments sake if you ever ****ed around with my wife,I would give you a really hard death

Second one, you're better off carrying out those actions against your wife if the person she slept with was a stranger.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

There'd be no point joining the site if they weren't....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

DeCoR18 wrote: »
    Heres your first mistake, never assume a woman will be faithful they are crafty as f_uck and many of the husbands of women on that site will be assuming the same as yourself.

Second one, you're better off carrying out those actions against your wife if the person she slept with was a stranger.

Thanks.

Well I know most women are c*nts,but she's one the good ones,and Im nearly positive she'd never contemplate cheating,but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

DeCoR18 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Good point. I can understand wanting to kickthe **** out of some bastard who was having an affiar with your wife but if he was led on to believe she was single? I'm willing to bet that a lot of what these birds tell you are just stories to put your mind at rest so you can do the deed. Watch yourself. There's a lot of retards out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Well I know most women are c*nts,but she's one the good ones,and Im nearly positive she'd never contemplate cheating,but she knows if she did and I found out not long after she'd be in a hole in the ground,I would do life for it,I wouldnt care less,its the worst thing someone can do

Nearly positive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Sammag

Well I know most women are c*nts

Jesus! Generalise much?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭meboloxitis

Like a story out of Viz magazine :D

Not my mug of tea but play on player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭DeCoR18

Absolutely agree with you. Best of luck with the marriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I wouldn't care less either; post here before you go though so we know Ireland is that bit less fcuked up for that 7 years of your "life" sentence.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Wow what loving sentiments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 boogyboogy

:pGive me a pm link ere please sounds very funny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Spore

Also any yore ma jokes will get a ban.

Yore Ma!*

*totally worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Imagine it turned out it was your bosses wife or one of your mates wives. Christ youd be ****ed then
    Never mind being "***ed", you'd also realise you had done something ... what's the word ... wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭994

Raiser wrote: »
    I wouldn't care less either; post here before you go though so we know Ireland is that bit less fcuked up for that 7 years of your "life" sentence.....
    if a woman said "if he cheated, I'd kill him", you wouldn't raise an eyebrow.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement