Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

He murdered the guys that tried to hang him in the episode where they all had the bleeding sickness. He also tried to hang Bellamy, as well as shooting Raven. It seems like they're more annoyed with him because it was their own people. I don't particularly feel sorry for him but at the same time they're a bunch of hypocrites when it comes to him.

I wasn't surprised that they focused on Camp Jaha. Jumping between different stories kills momentum. I'd say the second half of the season will be devoted to Mt. Weather anyway.

Yeah, I don't really feel sorry for him. Just wanted to point out how he gets blamed for everything.
    Wonder if there was a vote of the viewers as to whether they would hand Finn over or not, what the outcome would be. I'd say a large percentage would vote in favour.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't really feel sorry for him. Just wanted to point out how he gets blamed for everything.
    Wonder if there was a vote of the viewers as to whether they would hand Finn over or not, what the outcome would be. I'd say a large percentage would vote in favour.

The Finn situation intrigues me. The people in charge of the show keep talking about him like everyone loves him. As far as I can see online he seems to fall somewhere between hate and irrelevance for most people. I started to warm to him at the end of last season but what they did with him this year was just so badly done I was rooting for them to hand him over weeks ago.

I think they never planned for Bellamy and Clarke to be a thing, or at least not so soon and they seemed pretty invested in Finn and Clarke last year. The reaction to the love triangle last season was telling. People are sick of that trope and they were pretty much all more concerned with Clarke and Raven as individual characters than as love interests.

So anyway, what I'm wondering is did they back themselves into a corner with Finn and it was a matter of when they'd kill him off rather than if?

Yeah I think they just got to the point where they didn't know what they could do with him. He was a pacifist in a place where that wasn't useful, which would mean we'd be constantly subjected to him trying to stop someone from doing something they should do. But he did start to become friends with Bellamy toward the end of the season. But, as you said, the start of this season where he suddenly became obsessed with Clarke seemed completely out of character and that was before he became a killer.

But gone now so up to Monty to save the day for everyone. Maybe he'll even find his goggles along the way.

Was it me or did Lincoln look like the Mountain men were feeding him well? May have just been the way he was lying and the beard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

There was a definite buffy/angel death scene going on there. Hug, profess love and then stab in the gut. Very reminiscent.

Thankfully, Finn isn't immortal so he wont be back. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

excellent ep, you could see it coming but it was still dark, clarke saying she loved him was just a last favour, long passed that, her loins ache for bellemy.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Was it me or did Lincoln look like the Mountain men were feeding him well? May have just been the way he was lying and the beard.

I think it was just the way he was sitting. He has some pretty heavy neck beard happening.

It's funny that in a few days Lincoln has that going on, Jaha has grown a forest on his face in a few days and even Miller in the mountain came back from the hospital with a beard. And yet Bellamy and Finn are/were stubble free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm not sure I can watch it anymore, it's annoying beyond belief. The current chancellor is weak willed and fill of indecisiveness. Not long ago they would have floated a person for being late for work or taking extra rations, but they have no trouble harboring a multiple child killer. Even when every single person would be killed.

The grounders have way more restraint than they should have. Attack the camp and make the sky people your slaves. That way you can utilize all their technology and skills.

The show has really run out of steam for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Having watched all 21 episodes in the past few days due to a bout of flu I have to say that this show is pretty awful, I lost count of the number of times I either laughed, cursed or just shook my head at the 'plot' and it's absurdity or the holes in it. Some seriously wooden acting coupled with shocking make up/effects into the bargain.

Hands down the worst show I've watched, thank goodness there's no episodes left for me to endure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Liamalone wrote: »

Hands down the worst show I've watched, thank goodness there's no episodes left for me to endure.

I have to ask, if it's that bad why did you watch all 21 forty minute episodes?

If you really thought it was that bad surely you could have just stopped and watched something else, even though you were laid up sick for a period.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I've often stuck with a show in the hope it gets better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

NUTZZ wrote: »
    I have to ask, if it's that bad why did you watch all 21 forty minute episodes?

If you really thought it was that bad surely you could have just stopped and watched something else, even though you were laid up sick for a period.

Mesmerised by Clarke's baps lol

Nah, I'm a sucker for wanting to know how things pan out and I was hoping that it would improve. I'm still watching The Walking Dead despite it being on the second.

The 100 (along with pretty much everything else on The CW) has been renewed for a 3rd season. Yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The 100 (along with pretty much everything else on The CW) has been renewed for a 3rd season. Yay!

Fantastic... This was probably the only show that I watch I was somewhat worried about getting cancelled this year, so very happy it has gotten the early renewal already... :D

Back tonight. Can't wait to see the fallout from what's his name's death. You know... that guy...

Can anyone tell me when the new episodes usually go up on Netflix?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Back tonight. Can't wait to see the fallout from what's his name's death. You know... that guy...

Can anyone tell me when the new episodes usually go up on Netflix?

It won't go up until September or October when Season 3 is starting... That's the usual trend with CW shows anyway...

It won't go up until September or October when Season 3 is starting... That's the usual trend with CW shows anyway...

I meant on Canadian Netflix, they add the new episodes every week.

I meant on Canadian Netflix, they add the new episodes every week.

Ah, I see. Is Canadian Netflix better than the US one? Seems to be a lot of people using the Canadian one these days...

Ah, I see. Is Canadian Netflix better than the US one? Seems to be a lot of people using the Canadian one these days...

Seems to be, although they're all better than UK/Ireland.

Pace seems to be picking up now following the mid-season break. Not looking good for Monty though, unless they get to Mt. Weather within the next episode or so.

• Advertisement

I hate the Mt Weather stuff. Every time they cut away I roll my eyes. Monty is the only one in there I actually like. I'm still mad at Jasper for how he treated Clarke when she was trying to save them all. Fool.

I liked how they treated the aftermath of Clarke killing Finn. He was banging on at her before about how everything he did was for her and so she would be okay and his actions have gone and led to her flipping completely. Poor Bellamy getting told his life was worth the risk at the end :(

poor raven, crippled, boyfriend killed, then sliced up

poor raven, boyfriend killed, then sliced up

I actually thought for a minute they might kill her... I didn't care for Finn, but I like Raven and don't want her to die...

Was the Gorilla really necessary? I don't know.

Kind of felt a bit like a filler episode in that not a lot really happened but I suppose it did manage to set up a few things. Was obvious Lincoln was going to relapse, Bellamy was stupid for thinking otherwise.

I like what they're doing with Octavia. She doesn't really owe the Sky People anything, she spent her whole life hiding under the floor and then in jail. Stupid of Kane to not even question where her loyalty may lie.

Could not care less about Jaha and his quest for the City of Light.

Was the Gorilla really necessary? I don't know.

Kind of felt a bit like a filler episode in that not a lot really happened but I suppose it did manage to set up a few things. Was obvious Lincoln was going to relapse, Bellamy was stupid for thinking otherwise.

I like what they're doing with Octavia. She doesn't really owe the Sky People anything, she spent her whole life hiding under the floor and then in jail. Stupid of Kane to not even question where her loyalty may lie.

Could not care less about Jaha and his quest for the City of Light.

The whole point of the Gorilla was to strenghten the trust between Clarke and Lexa, which was necessary, so it served its purpose.

Don't really agree that it was a filler episode because a lot happened in the establishing of relationships that will be important as the season progresses. I liked the dynamic between Kane/Octavia/Indra and the Bellamy/Lincoln arc will have serious repercussions for both characters.

Jaha annoys me and I was hoping that Murphy would kill him at the graveyard, but at least going forward Murphy will have a part to play in Jaha's story arc, which might make it more bearable.

The whole point of the Gorilla was to strenghten the trust between Clarke and Lexa, which was necessary, so it served its purpose.

Don't really agree that it was a filler episode because a lot happened in the establishing of relationships that will be important as the season progresses. I liked the dynamic between Kane/Octavia/Indra and the Bellamy/Lincoln arc will have serious repercussions for both characters.

Jaha annoys me and I was hoping that Murphy would kill him at the graveyard, but at least going forward Murphy will have a part to play in Jaha's story arc, which might make it more bearable.

I get the point of the gorilla scenes but I'm not sure it needed to be a gorilla. It just seemed a bit random. That said it was a very well done gorilla.

It felt like a filler episode by The 100's standards but that's probably just because there were no huge moments. It did set a lot of things up though and further a lot of character development so maybe calling it a filler was a tad harsh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Plot has been slightly repetitive for the last few episodes. all about getting the grounders on their side. I like the characters in the show; they just need a better overall storyline. Oh yeah, kudos on the cgi Gorilla, he looked very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Decent show alright, do new episodes usually air Wednesdays?

So glad everyone has stopped pretending anyone other than Clarke is running this show. Get back in your box, Abby. Makes you wonder though what happens once this Mt Weather business is resolved? Obviously some other big problem will arise but does Clarke just hand back control to Abby and Kane once they get everyone back? I'm not sure Clarke would see herself as Chancellor but I can't see her, or any of the other kids, wanting to go back to taking orders from anyone else.

I was surprised how quickly Bellamy got out of his predicament. I was half expecting that to drag on for a few episodes although I should be used to them firing through story at break neck speed by now.

Abby annoys me about as much as Jaha. So glad Clarke put her in her place and Kane seems to be the only voice of reason among the adults. I can see them establishing a government of some sort with a council of a few people rather than one Chancellor who dictates everything...

Abby annoys me about as much as Jaha. So glad Clarke put her in her place and Kane seems to be the only voice of reason among the adults. I can see them establishing a government of some sort with a council of a few people rather than one Chancellor who dictates everything...

The thing that annoys me most about Abby is that she never makes any decisions. She keeps telling Clarke she knows what's best but ever since Clarke got back from Mt. Weather she's the one that's had to keep making decisions and taking action because Abby spends so long talking about it that actions overtake them and they're left with no choices. Clarke's been working with one hand tied behind her back since she got back and now, hopefully, she can just get on with business without the added problem of having to pussy foot around Abby.

• Advertisement

I'm surprised they are rapidly building up to a big battle with quite a few episodes left in this season. Jaha only just left last episode so perhaps in the last he returns in the last episode with an army and takes away the leadership of Clarke :D

Holy crap on a cracker! Clarke's got some splainin to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

This the Flash and Persons of Interest are the highlights of my TV week these days and that's without name checking the currently off air Hannibal. Who says Cable is the only home of quality TV :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,890 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I'm melting I'm melting thats what came to mind for me at the end.

I'm melting I'm melting thats what came to mind for me at the end.

Her face melting was pretty gross but I still cheered.

Good episode. Showed that despite their small size mt.Weather has the ability to attack. Jaha storyline is a bit boring, but think this season is a big step up from the last.

I love how they have people making really awful decisions and yet you can completely see where they're coming from and where the people disagreeing with them are coming from. So many grey areas.

Indeed. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Jaha's obsession with this city he heard about for 5 minutes from a crazy desert lady who then betrayed him. It's like....so flimsy. He's basing every decision he makes off that one scrap of information.

But even that makes a sort of sense because they are plenty of nuts people out there. It's only right the show should have one.

^ I wonder are they doing some sort of science vs faith thing with Jaha? They should have left him in space. It really kills the pace of the episode Everytime they jump to him.

The big question is, did Kane get away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The promo for next week's episode kind of gives away what happened to him

I know Abby swore to keep quiet but Raven and Bellamy both know Clarke knew about the missile. Bellamy won't be happy she lied about Octavia being there either and essentially left her to die. This will definitely come back to bite Clarke on the bum.

yes any character we know of got away.

execpt maybe the newish guard they highlighted in this ep

Yeah but think of all the red shirts! They are worth a few episodes of hand wringing, moralising and soul searching at least! :P

Kirby wrote: »
    Indeed. The only thing that doesn't make sense is Jaha's obsession with this city he heard about for 5 minutes from a crazy desert lady who then betrayed him. It's like....so flimsy. He's basing every decision he makes off that one scrap of information.

But even that makes a sort of sense because they are plenty of nuts people out there. It's only right the show should have one.

Think hearing about the City of Light just after landing on Earth which was just after being guided to an escape idea by a vision of his dead son all added up to make him believe so much

Once again this series goes places most network shows wouldn't dare, like showing people being mass murdered with a missile like that and being irradiated without cutting away.

This series matches Nikita with the speed it goes through storylines, and I mean that in a good way. I remember Nikita would tell in 1 season what it would take some shows 4 seasons to tell.

Of course it's convenient everyone we know was in the woods when the missile hit, though obviously the impact wasn't as bad as Lexa said with a massive crater.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I wonder is your man and the grounder one dead from the missile strike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I wonder is your man and the grounder one dead from the missile strike.

At the risk of sounding like vintage Jim McDonald, who's your man?

Guessing Kane. He and she went to look for Clarke and Lexa in the woods before the strike, so they'll be grand

That episode was very dark. Literally. I couldn't see half of what was happening!

Nice to see some folk inside the mountain aren't on board with the treatments. Interesting to see what happens when Clarke and company come in all guns blazing. Will they voluntarily give their marrow to help the ones that helped them?

• Advertisement

"Your femoral artery has been severed! But don't worry, I have this plastic cord. You'll be fine." :rolleyes:

Advertisement