Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Thing is as well, although i have 3 legit Pats jerseys, i bought the knock off Steelers one for wembley. In truth i don't go around wearing NFL jerseys unless there is a match on and you rarely see people wearing them in every day, so i don't mind too much if there is a loose thread or what not if its a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Loads of the old reebok jerseys in direct sports ilac centre and Henry street. Only €10. A few broncos left. Mostly xl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

Just a note to anyone who intended to go into Sportsmith on Talbot Street to be aware that it is now closed. They have relocated to the original shop on Cathedral Street

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Thanks for that. Gonna pop in this week to try get a Seahawks jersey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Foggy.nelson

DDC1990 wrote: »
    NFL.com's shop has 40% extra off reduced gear (jerseys of players that have left teams etc.)

A Tebow Jets jersey will only set you back $17 + the $24 shipping cost (which is why I haven't stocked up on a few).

Still might be useful to a few people.

Do you get charged by customs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Boon16

Anywhere that has a large selection of broncos jerseys ? Looking to get a new one for relatively cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Boon16 wrote: »
    Anywhere that has a large selection of broncos jerseys ? Looking to get a new one for relatively cheap

saw on facebook that sportsmith has a manning home and manning away one in there for 45.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,033 ✭✭✭Guffy

Raf32 wrote: »
    saw on facebook that sportsmith has a manning home and manning away one in there for 45.

Comes with a pair of hands to place on neck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Sports shop in the Ilac centre is selling the old Reebok Gameday ones for a tenner. One of the lads got a Kyle Orton one......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Tomo.Murphy

I've been thinking about picking up an NFL jersey for a while now, though recently it didn't seem worthwhile to drop €60-70+ for something that wouldn't fit very long as I was losing weight.

Now, though, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what size to buy. I'm around 6ft and a UK small will fit me more often than not. I picked up a small in a Hornets NBA jersey a while back. It's a little baggy now, but not by much.

Could anyone tell me what size I should pick up in the Game/Elite jerseys.

Any help is appreciated :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭cena

I've been thinking about picking up an NFL jersey for a while now, though recently it didn't seem worthwhile to drop €60-70+ for something that wouldn't fit very long as I was losing weight.

Now, though, I'm at a bit of a loss as to what size to buy. I'm around 6ft and a UK small will fit me more often than not. I picked up a small in a Hornets NBA jersey a while back. It's a little baggy now, but not by much.

Could anyone tell me what size I should pick up in the Game/Elite jerseys.

Any help is appreciated :)
    They say if you are going to wear the gear my a size bigger.

http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Jersey_Sizing#mens

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Draken360

Sportsmith on cathedral street Dublin ,previously irish life mall, sell fake NFL,fake NBA and fake MLB jerseys ,they do get some genuine hats and t-shirts from old stock, UK dealers get rid of unsold overstock after the international bowl games at wembley.
    They sponsor some of the IAFL teams so they and some of the IAFL members promote them ,
    but 100% all their NFL jersey stock is the fake rubbish ,
    you can find the same crap all over ebay for around 50 to 80 euros the numbers bubble up and the stitching falls to bits after a few wears .

if you dont believe me? explain this

http://www.adverts.ie/other-sportswear/nfl-jersey-elite-redskins-griffin-iii-size-large-44/4509901

he also sells his **** on adverts .ie ,this paticular example is supposed to be washington redskins jersey, the redskins dont have a black alternate jersey,and if they did they ,wouldnt be selling an elite jersey for 70€ when Elite Jerseys cost over 200 € from legit shops .

if you want to avoid fakes this website is very helpful
    http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/

Draken360 wrote: »
    Sportsmith on cathedral street Dublin ,previously irish life mall, sell fake NFL,fake NBA and fake MLB jerseys ,they do get some genuine hats and t-shirts from old stock, UK dealers get rid of unsold overstock after the international bowl games at wembley.
    They sponsor some of the IAFL teams so they and some of the IAFL members promote them ,
    but 100% all their stock NFL jersey stock is the fake rubbish , you can find the same crap all over ebay for around 50 to 80 euros the numbers bubble up and the stitching falls to bits after a few wears .

if you want to avoid fakes this website is very helpful
    http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/

Your FIRST post! Inspired! ha

I think they have a post up on FB about them actually closing completely so rest easy Drake...

BKWDR wrote: »
    Your FIRST post! Inspired! ha

I think they have a post up on FB about them actually closing completely so rest easy Drake...

not too many at it in Dublin ,you have to accept that NFL Elite Jerseys will not be onsale in Dublin the market for a 250€ jersey is too small. Sportsmith and Cru on middle Abbey street were the main culprits .
    grinds my gears these guys selling fakes and even more anoying that some IAFL teams support them . Marc Smith should have stuck to selling his old soccer shirts ,I shopped there a lot, was great for buying last seasons soccer jerseys at reasonable prices ,was a decent little sports shop .He got greedy and was dishonest selling knockoff NFL NBA MLB merch .
    As A Jersey collector its a passion of mine and these guys ruin things ,making it almost impossible to buy and sell legit .Ive nothing against people who want to wear fake jerseys thats their bussiness but have a real problem with dealers peddling this fake crap to Naive fans who just want to support their team .

not too many at it in Dublin ,you have to accept that NFL Elite Jerseys will not be onsale in Dublin the market for a 250€ jersey is too small. Sportsmith and Cru on middle Abbey street were the main culprits .
    grinds my gears these guys selling fakes and even more anoying that some IAFL teams support them . Marc Smith should have stuck to selling his old soccer shirts ,I shopped there a lot, was great for buying last seasons soccer jerseys at reasonable prices ,was a decent little sports shop .He got greedy and was dishonest selling knockoff NFL NBA MLB merch .
    As A Jersey collector its a passion of mine and these guys ruin things ,making it almost impossible to buy and sell legit .Ive nothing against people who want to wear fake jerseys thats their bussiness but have a real problem with dealers peddling this fake crap to Naive fans who just want to support their team .

Reading posts back on this thread i think most people (if not all) understand that if they are buying an NFL jersey for 30e or 20e or 50e that it is a knock off in some shape or form. Maybe it fell off a truck or maybe it fell out of the same factory the real ones are made.

If people want to purchase an authentic bit of NFL Kit, go through the NFL UK Shop or authorised seller.

NFL jerseys are a rarity because its a minority sport in this country, so its hard to walk in and buy one. So when buying online, people will care if there is a huge price difference for something they will more than likely wear very little.

I have a jersey worth 250$ and i have a rip off one i bought from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Ive nothing against people who want to wear fake jerseys thats their bussiness but have a real problem with dealers peddling this fake crap to Naive fans who just want to support their team .

No need to worry about fans being naive. I haven't bought a legit, overpriced jersey in over 20 years. Why pay $250, when I can buy a good replica with a few loose threads for $25 - $30.

Thinking of getting a few more, anyone suggest a reliable website?

the NFL has 3 different grades of official Nike jersey it sells to fans ,not all fans know this or even care ,till they try to buy a jersey .
    you can check out why they differ on nfl shop,the 3 types are :
    Game :the cheapest ,NFL UK shop only sell these jersey's under the name replica ,

Limited
    &
    Elite

the limited and Elite have stitched on numbers and patches have better material ,elasticated sides ,patches fit better last longer ect ect.

It can confuse some people when the see the price of one for 80€ and others for 250€ .
    A mother say, buying a jersey for her son is not going to know the difference.
    When a customer walks into a legitimately licensed sport shop in Dublin ,you trust as a cutomer you must be buying the real thing and not a knock off from a sweatshop.

If you dont mind ,you dont mind, simple ,but you should be made aware .

There's not too many Man U ,Celtic ,Liverpool ect fans for example that would wear a fake knock off replica shirt ,they want to wear the official club merchandise .You better believe that most soccer fans know the difference between, their teams legendary players champions league winning jersey , that gains value every year, from one they bought for a fiver on a beach stall in thailand .

some NFL fans over here dont seem to mind about authenticity as much, mainly imo ,because it's still a niche sport and most people would'nt know the difference ,secondly its hard to buy up to date NFL jersey or merchandise in Ireland .Buying online from the states is expensive with the taxes and delivery charges .The NFL Uk online shop never has any stock and when it does it's overpriced primitive, basic logo,old stock that they cant sell anymore to the american fans .finally some IAFL teams members have encouraged people buy jerseys from these Dublin shops selling fakes, for what reason im not aware but they are involved somehow with promoting these shops.

genuine Jerseys are very collectable, theres a huge market for NFL game worn,old brand authentics like (wilson ,Logo athletic,Champion, Russell Ect) authentic Reebok,and now Nike Elites. Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Elite Jersey for example is probably worth double today as so few were made and the success he has now achieved has increased the value. Fakers ruin thing for collectors and genuine retailers ,not to mention the moral dilema of how they're produced,dont encourage them buy buying their rubbish and out them if you find one .

Thinking of getting a few more, anyone suggest a reliable website?
    all good and bad retailers covered here , you can buy and sell here too ,if you find an jersey on ebay ,and your not sure its real, they'll check it for you .

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/forum

A great sale going on over at the Official NFL shop, old jerseys some going for $20-30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Bloc Party!

What size would you recommend if you wanted one to fit like a normal soccer jersey...im a size medium..thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

What size would you recommend if you wanted one to fit like a normal soccer jersey...im a size medium..thanks!!
    Youth XL or Small.

A great sale going on over at the Official NFL shop, old jerseys some going for $20-30

*rushes to buy a patriots Tebow jersey*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,361 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I have realized I curse every player who's jersey I get.

#5 Freeman (Traded)
    #5 Manti T'eo (Got annihillated in the NC game literally the day after I got the Jersey and then all the GF shít)

#19 Mike Williams (has been fairly crap since I got his jersey)
    #22 Doug Martin (been ineffective all season)

#87 Gronk (Hasn't played since I got the jersey)

Any suggestions on who's jersey I should get next? :P
    Just a quick update:

Gronk got injured again.

Martin got Injured

Williams got injured, then stabbed, then traded for a 6th round pick!!!

My Payton Manning jersey arrived the day before the Superbowl...

(not really but he performed like I had his jersey).

Just a quick update:

Gronk got injured again.

Martin got Injured

Williams got injured, then stabbed, then traded for a 6th round pick!!!

My Payton Manning jersey arrived the day before the Superbowl...

(not really but he performed like I had his jersey).

any chance you never get a colts jersey? :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Anyone know where Hit Jerseys . Net have moved to?

Gotta get me my #2 jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Anyone know where Hit Jerseys . Net have moved to?

Gotta get me my #2 jersey.

Got an email from them recently, they're at: cheapsportshop.biz

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Anyone order off of http://www.cheapjerseysnflwholesale.us/ ?

Or does anyone have a site they'd recommend lately?

Keno all the jerseys on that site are fake ,avoid unless you want something cheap and dont mind big puffy shiny numbers that will fall to bits after 2 washes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

Keno all the jerseys on that site are fake ,avoid unless you want something cheap and dont mind big puffy shiny numbers that will fall to bits after 2 washes.

Dude no one cares. Most if not everyone on here is fully aware that the majority of websites listed on here sell cheap fakes. There really is no need for you to educate the forum on the difference between fake and real jerseys and to let guys know the website sell fakes.

Advertisement