Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Possibly in the hope that other stores (Tesco) will refuse it and you will have to use it in their store
    I think it was just a mistake, sure it would have messed up their own customers since if they saw it said "15th" they might not have tried using it on the sunday.

I was wondering before if some places would prefer that you use the tokens in tesco, to screw them over. When shops have €10 off its unlikely that they will have any ridiculous offers in that week. If I was supervalu I would be monitoring when tesco have possible loss leaders and lash out the coupons -I'd be outside tesco handing them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Trev De rev

TheDriver wrote: »
    my local supervalu had leaflets around town with 10 off 50 vouchers so used 3 already in Tesco.

Mallow?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Mallow?

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Trev De rev

TheDriver wrote: »
    Yep!

They made a fine job of Dano's. I've a few of the vouchers I must use so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Is the iTunes offer only certain branches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

1ltr Bushmills is €19.50 ... + loads more deals.

Where was the Bushmills? Can't see anything online about it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

johnnykilo wrote: »
    Where was the Bushmills? Can't see anything online about it

No sign of it in waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

damian139 wrote: »

There where 8 bottles left in Lisduggan yesterday...I know that because I got the other 3 ;)

ps, If you like Whiskey, I left a bottle of Glenlivet 12 above where the Bushmills is ,try it if it's still there, nomnomnom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

damian139 wrote: »
    There where 8 bottles left in Lisduggan yesterday...I know that because I got the other 3 ;)

ps, If you like Whiskey, I left a bottle of Glenlivet 12 above where the Bushmills is ,try it if it's still there, nomnomnom

Yeah there was none in the Ardkeen store anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah there was none in the Ardkeen store anyway.

Ardkeen and Poleberry always seem to sell out fast. I have always found Ballybeg and Lisduggan to be better for the deals.

I made a bloody fortune out of those stores when they where selling off the video games last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Ardkeen and Poleberry always seem to sell out fast. I have always found Ballybeg and Lisduggan to be better for the deals.

I made a bloody fortune out of those stores when they where selling off the video games last year.

Must keep that in mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Apologies if this has been posted.

Tesco are currently doing a "Any 3 for €3" deal and you can choose from:

-Tayto Cheese & Onion (150g)
    -MiWadi (1 litre)
    -Jacob's Elite
    -Tayto Microwaveable Popcorn
    -7UP (2 litre).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

fussyonion wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been posted.

Tesco are currently doing a "Any 3 for €3" deal and you can choose from:

-Tayto Cheese & Onion (150g)
    -MiWadi (1 litre)
    -Jacob's Elite
    -Tayto Microwaveable Popcorn
    -7UP (2 litre).

Posted two pages back. Great deal. Those Elite biscuits are usually very expensive. Tayto Microwave Popcorn is usually dear enough too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,123 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Techmaster wrote: »
    Great deal. Those Elite biscuits are usually very expensive.
    Normally get a tin of chocolate Kimberly every Christmas. The cheapest I've ever seen a tin is €5 in Dunnes 5+ years ago. Since then, the best has been €9, but they're normally €10-€15 "on special".

There's 30 biscuits in a tin (660g). The packs in Tesco have 6, so it's working out at €5 for the same amount. I can live without the tin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

fussyonion wrote: »
    -7UP (2 litre).
    I got the 7up last time it was on offer and was not impressed. I now remember this post
    tomwhyte wrote: »
    Ever since the large bottles (1.5 litre upwards) of 7up got their new label design the taste just hasn't been the same. I don't really care, except that my dad was quite disappointed when he noticed. He's drank 7up for years. It's his thing. Was his thing :( Has anyone else noticed this?

I am glad I did not buy more than 3, it was just like bog standard lemonade. I do not regularly drink 7up but do remember it being a lot nicer. Tesco's own brand cloudy lemonade is cheaper and I preferred it.
    There's 30 biscuits in a tin (660g). The packs in Tesco have 6
    in the past few years I checked buying them in packets is cheaper, I think they cash in on people having traditions. Be careful in tesco as the price per kilo/unit is very often incorrect.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yoplait Liberte Greek Vanilla 500g €1.49 - €1 coupon in the Tesco magazine = 49c
    Mallons Pork Sausages 454g €2.00 - 50c coupon in the Tesco magazine = €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Toffee Crisp Bitesize pouches, price on shelf 1.33, scanning at 66c. Down in th clearance section by the tea and coffee, Killarney Deerpark

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

8 cans of red bull €7.50 in Naas

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭gobo99

2L minerals 5 for €5
    Tubs of roses/celeb/heros etc 2 for €10
    Starts monday

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

gobo99 wrote: »
    2L minerals 5 for €5
    Tubs of roses/celeb/heros etc 2 for €10
    Starts monday

Tks. Just to say Aldi have celebrations at 4.99 at the mo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭gobo99

Selection of wines 6 for €50 on monday also. Brancott estate. villa maria, mud house, campo viego, lussac saint emilion and a few others

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

Thanks to the OP who posted about the wine discounts. Saved a fortune between the discounts and the extra 5% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

grange mac wrote: »
    Energiser 3 Led Headlight marked as €2.10, these are 10-15 everywhere. Picked up 2 & left 8 after me. Handy for walking home in dark winter night!!
    Tesco Wilton, cork.

2 or 3 cases of these still in Naas ( Tesco Extra Monread) Got three myself for night reading. Great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

colcatscar wrote: »
    2 or 3 cases of these still in Naas ( Tesco Extra Monread) Got three myself for night reading. Great job.

what section would I find these please, searched the other day and couldnt find any, but then I could of been searching in the wrong areas!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

snubbleste wrote: »
    Yoplait Liberte Greek Vanilla 500g €1.49 - €1 coupon in the Tesco magazine = 49c
    Mallons Pork Sausages 454g €2.00 - 50c coupon in the Tesco magazine = €1.49

Just to warn people that the Liberté yogurt has a surprising amount of sugar in it, also milk-protein concentrate, it's a bit of a Frankenstein.. if you want to fatten up, that's the product to gorge on.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Straycat wrote: »
    what section would I find these please, searched the other day and couldnt find any, but then I could of been searching in the wrong areas!

They were in the section with all the bulbs and torches. I think it's the second aisle beside the clothes and they are towards the checkout end of the aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

ablelocks wrote: »
    crescent shopping centre

2008 larmes des fees red wine - marked 28 scanning at 10

this wine was marked down to €7.50 today - think i got the last 5 bottles there but there may be more put out or available in other stores...

McWilliams Mount pleasant Elize Semillon also down to €7.50

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Tesco Tralee sanpellegrino orange 70% off now 26c a can, it doesn't expire until 9/2016

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭new2sat

ablelocks wrote:
    McWilliams Mount pleasant Elize Semillon also down to €7.50

Scanning at €9 in Athlone. Took it anyway. Priced €19.99 on shelf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Is there some sort of a one day sale tomorrow? Was looking at some Christmas stuff on the app and it seems to be on special tomorrow only.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement