Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heil Hitler!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

mikom wrote: »
    They'd want to start making up their minds over there.
    They love him, they hate him, they love him, they hate him.......... worse than Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big.

Bloody hell, it's only Hitler we're talking about, no need to compare him to that!

I wonder how often the Nazis had to stop time travelers from killing Hitler!

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Seachmall wrote: »
    Go to Belfast and shout "UP THE IRISH" or "UP THE BRITISH".

9/10 people wouldn't give a shit.

I think you have your figures wrong
    10/9 would care even thought its a complete messed up figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

what would happen if you stood outside buckingham palace and shouted 'the queen sucks cock on sunday'

Always time for a Jenny Augutter clip........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

i often wonder how many people in ireland would have voted for him in the 1930's.

I reckon I would have....them dirty bondholder imperalists and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,149 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

what would happen if you stood outside buckingham palace and shouted 'the queen sucks cock on sunday'

Depends what day it is.

You've a 1 in 7 chance of getting your cock sucked!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I think you have your figures wrong
    10/9 would care even thought its a complete messed up figure

Do you think that Belfast is filled with a super sensitive population who'd be offended by a random guy shouting on the street?

Really?

Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Clareman wrote: »
    Hitler killed Hitler so he wasn't all bad

He killed the guy that killed Hitler though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Ah, you're a gas man OP.

Sorry, my English not very good. I mean "Gas ze OP".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

I remember the dancing priest went to Germany a few years ago to do something like that & he was locked up straight away, took a lot of wrangling to get him out I think. Nuttier than squirrelsh1t that guy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

This is a gas thread alright.

I did Nazi that coming.

You gotta give the OP his dues.

Lelantos wrote: »
    I remember the dancing priest went to Germany a few years ago to do something like that & he was locked up straight away, took a lot of wrangling to get him out I think. Nuttier than squirrelsh1t that guy

He's not even a priest anymore, the church threw him out. When a bunch of people who believe in transubstantiation think you're too whacky to play with them then you know you're in a whole new realm of crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Seachmall wrote: »
    Go to Belfast and shout "UP THE IRISH" or "UP THE BRITISH".

9/10 people wouldn't give a shit.
    So if there is 1000 people near you, only 100 will beat the shoite outta ya.
    Not too bad, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

blade1 wrote: »
    So if there is 1000 people near you, only 100 will beat the shoite outta ya.
    Not too bad, I suppose.

"Giving a Shit" =/= "Getting Violent".

And I rounded down. The exact number is 9.943.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Yous dunno how delighted i am to see so much talk about Hitler on here lately. Even more so the postive reactions to some of what the Nazis did as well.

Makes me feel nice haha :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Did you know ?
    Hitler never allows anyone to see him while he is naked or bathing

Did you know ?

Of course he doesn't. He's dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

This is a gas thread alright.

I did Nazi that coming.

You gotta give the OP his dues.

*jews
    So funny i forgot to laugh.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Did you know ?

Must be ashamed of his tiny swasdicka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

orestes wrote: »

Of course he doesn't. He's dead.
    Link :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

3 years in the big house for you OP

Today in Germany, Nazi salutes in written form, vocally, and even straight-extending the right arm as a saluting gesture (with or without the phrase), are illegal. It is a criminal offence punishable by up to three years of prison (Strafgesetzbuch section 86a)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

No one would believe you because everyone knows she walks the corgi's on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Yous dunno how delighted i am to see so much talk about Hitler on here lately. Even more so the postive reactions to some of what the Nazis did as well.

Makes me feel nice haha :pac:
    Why does it make you delighted and feel nice?

Madam_X wrote: »
    Why does it make you delighted and feel nice?

Because if the Nazi party was still around id support it to a degree. Its something id have to go into massive detail and go way off the beaten track with here but id support alot of there ideas and how they went about things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Dwork

If I walked in a German street on a typical day, the sun is shinning,people are going their own ways,minding their own business and you can hear the nature calling BUT Suddenly I shout out ''Heil Hitler''
    What would happen??
    I'm half Irish, half German. When we moved to England they thought it was Christmass. A "Heil Hitler" got you a smack in the mouth, very fast. I gave out loads of smacks in the mouth. Eventually they settled on "Mick". I can live with Mick. "Heil Hitler", naah, that's just rude.

Because if the Nazi party was still around id support it to a degree. Its something id have to go into massive detail and go way off the beaten track with here but id support alot of there ideas and how they went about things.

What ideas are you talking about here? Which ones would you support?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Courtesy Flush

Amazing the amount of interest in Hitler on Internet Forums

orestes wrote: »
    What ideas are you talking about here? Which ones would you support?

I admire Adolf Hitler the man went from being pretty much a no body to being lets face it the most influential man in history.

He has this aura about him that shows great power and control and if there were leaders like him today people would listen.

The world would be a very different place now if that kinda power and control was still alive.

And certain groups of people and kinds of people wouldnt have the control over the world and be as free and open as they are now.

I have to pick and choose my words here because i know if i filled in the gaps here there be a ****e storm of an epic degree......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Oh right. Your first post just looked smug and trollish - "Hey everyone, look at me - I'm bad-ass and feel really great about people being positive re the nazis." Really though, considering the mass murder and suffering they were responsible for, it looks dickish - even if they did stuff you agreed with; presumably en masse extermination of gypsies and the criminalisation of homosexuality, going by other stuff you've posted.

Admire Hitler? Well if you admire someone who orchestrated a campaign of torturing millions of children and disabled and elderly and sick... your choice. Weird, to say the least, but your choice

Advertisement