Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heil Hitler!!

Options
  • 12-03-2013 10:24pm
    Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭

If I walked in a German street on a typical day, the sun is shinning,people are going their own ways,minding their own business and you can hear the nature calling BUT Suddenly I shout out ''Heil Hitler''
    What would happen??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

someone would tell you to steer well clear of their lad

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭sfwcork

They would post about it on boards

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

You'd look like an idiot.

Pretty much like now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You would get arrested, if you weren't beaten to a pulp first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Something Nazi would happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Your thread would get locked ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

You'd be arrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

someone would say 'you want hundreds and thousands on das, ya?

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭II 2FAST2C II

Lol, but a few days ago there was a thread on boards saying that 1 in every 3 I thing believe Hitler did the right thing

A german would say

"Wow, I did Nazi that coming!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Lol, but a few days ago there was a thread on boards saying that 1 in every 3 I thing believe Hitler did the right thing
    That was probably in reference to him gassing himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

ahh that makes it all ok

carry on

as you were

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

The same thing that would happen if you went to Dublin and shouted "WE SHOULD BE UNITED UNDER BRITISH RULE!".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

If you hear nature calling you'd be better off just to relieve yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

This thread reminds me of all the times i sat in mass thinking "if i stood up and shouted 'down with this sorta thing' wtf would peeps do.. Go on sure and let us know how ya get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

If it was on boards then it must be true.

Seachmall wrote: »
    The same thing that would happen if you went to Dublin and shouted "WE SHOULD BE UNITED UNDER BRITISH RULE!".

Nope, because in Germany you wouldn't be completely right!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hitler killed Hitler so he wasn't all bad

Oh, the power or paraphrasing.

I don't think the thread title was quite that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Probably nothing, apart from a few people within earshot looking at you like you're an immense muppet.

Lol, but a few days ago there was a thread on boards saying that 1 in every 3 [Germans] I thing believe Hitler did the right thing

Seachmall wrote: »

Well not really, not really the same as if I did that in northern Ireland saying ''UP THE IRISH''
    In Dublin, people would not even care, they'd think of me of some sort of mental case, screaming for no reason

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

dont mention the war

Well not really, not really the same as if I did that in northern Ireland saying ''UP THE IRISH''
    In Dublin, people would not even care, they'd think of me of some sort of mental case, screaming for no reason

Go to Belfast and shout "UP THE IRISH" or "UP THE BRITISH".

9/10 people wouldn't give a shit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

No, it was a report on a survey that claimed one on two people in Austria believed that Hitlers regime had some positive aspects. Completely different thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭The Pheasant

It's illegal to do a Nazi salute in Germany - you'd be arrested...with extreme efficiency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's illegal to do a Nazi salute in Germany - you'd be arrested...with extreme efficiency

They'd want to start making up their minds over there.
    They love him, they hate him, they love him, they hate him.......... worse than Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Viva Zapata!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

what would happen if you stood outside buckingham palace and shouted 'the queen sucks cock on sunday'

Advertisement