Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should boardsies be allowed go out with one another?

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

And when ye break up will he be crankysullenguy?
    Or will he go completely the other way and become coolsmileygirl?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

One night stands are ok but thats about it.
    I can't follow that but 3 months after I met my boyfriend I told him all about boards and as he had noticed how much I read it, he became a boardsie and although he can be a complete noob sometimes :) Kidding, :D Love you honey

He got a name change as a recent gesture of Love for me
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=164748
    That post is EXACTLY whats wrong with going out with a boardsie. Oh there shall be tears CSG, nothing good can come from this. This can only end in complete and utter disaster. And a visit to the help desk for a name change for CoolSmileyGuy. He should change his name to PigheadWasRight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Well, I am proud that Smccarrick and myself are a happily married boards couple (though we met outside of boards), we even co-mod two forums together.

Wow, its just like Marie & Pierre Curie and their tireless scientific work.

Pighead wrote: »
    That post is EXACTLY whats wrong with going out with a boardsie. Oh there shall be tears CSG, nothing good can come from this. This can only end in complete and utter disaster. And a visit to the help desk for a name change for CoolSmileyGuy. He should change his name to PigheadWasRight.

Something tells me this is a happy ever after romance
    Sure if he had his way already I would be Mrs Coolsmileyguy
    He'll be lucky enough one day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Definitely not. Frictions bad.
    I can't follow that but 3 months after I met my boyfriend I told him all about boards and as he had noticed how much I read it, he became a boardsie and although he can be a complete noob sometimes :) Kidding, :D Love you honey

Gah you've actually made me agree with Pighead just because of this :mad: . This is the kind of thing like tattooing your OH's name on yourself, as whats going to happen when/if you break up and move on, obviously its not so serious on an internet forum as one simple method of changing the name as compared to RL laser removal or for the cheap one's wire brush and detol. :D

R0ot wrote: »
    Gah you've actually made me agree with Pighead just because of this :mad: . This is the kind of thing like tattooing your OH's name on yourself, as whats going to happen when/if you break up and move on, obviously its not so serious on an internet forum as one simple method of changing the name as compared to RL laser removal or for the cheap one's wire brush and detol. :D

Each to there own
    PM him and tell him you don't agree if you are that bothered

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Gaaaaaaay...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Each to there own
    PM him and tell him you don't agree if you are that bothered

Nah its just my personal peeve, not ment as an offense, so don't take it as such. :pac:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

They can go out, I just don't think they should be allowed breed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

They shud...as long s they have Mods for when things get bad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

They shud...as long s they have Mods for when things get bad.
    Who would you have for your threesome?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭Go-Go-Gadget

NEIN!!! Boardsies should not breed! No more future generations! Sure its bad enough when they break up Pighead but if they succeed, within a few years you have their hellspawn posting on here too!!! It will lead to the destruction of us all i tells ya!!! DESTRUCTION OF US ALL!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Phlann wrote: »
    They can go out, I just don't think they should be allowed breed.

As long as no future generations are produced, I fully endorse at least practicing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

wait there now.......whats going on in here!!!

peoples on the internest get sekz???

how come nobody told me this??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Ah yeah..of course they should :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Magpie!

taidghbaby wrote: »
    wait there now.......whats going on in here!!!

peoples on the internest get sekz???

how come nobody told me this??

There's a "Yore Ma didn't tell you" type joke in there somewhere......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have an opinion on this ut won't share it.
    One night stands and score cards to be filled in and pictures produced.

Advertisement