Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Got Tesco Indian Chicken Tikka Masala and Pilau Rice pretty sure it was marked as 4euro along with the Korma dish... Or 2 for 6.50 somehow though the Tikka Masala scanned as 2.25 and Korma as 4.00 .. So Tikka Masala dish for 2.25 not that bad.. Have not tried this yet though...

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭intbn

lindtee wrote: »
    No 19c filofax refills or filofaxs in Mahon or Douglas:( Nor any of the other bargains mentioned.

However there were other bargains I came across this morning. The TomTom XL classic is back at €27.
    Y2Y1NGRjMmFiMjY5OWNhM2UxYWQ3ZTA2OTM2NDRmOGY9hQ-lDXOAu0jZPJ7TG-OQaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGEwZjY5ZDNhMTY3MGJjMGVkOTc5NzdiMjlmZjRjMmRhMjA3Y2E1MGUxZDMwYzBiNjM4OWEzZTlmMjIyY2E4OC5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

Got one in Mahon to put in the present box for a friend's birthday in the summer. There were other sat navs reduced too. There was a sony dsw510 camera there at €56 too which seemed an ok price.

Morphy Richards Professional Stainless Steel Deep Fat Fryer at €14 in Douglas but worth checking the price in other stores,
    210-7949_PI_TPS857918?wid=250&hei=250&$Detail$

And I don't want to moan but if the items are yellow/reduced stickered can people please say that as it generally means that it is store specific. Thanks.

last two fryers are gone, was in there at 7 in the morning on the way to work!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

intbn wrote: »
    last two fryers are gone, was in there at 7 in the morning on the way to work!:mad:

i saw them this evening in douglas. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭dunworth1

No 19c filofax refills or filofaxs in Mahon or Douglas:( Nor any of the other bargains mentioned.

However there were other bargains I came across this morning. The TomTom XL classic is back at €27.
    Y2Y1NGRjMmFiMjY5OWNhM2UxYWQ3ZTA2OTM2NDRmOGY9hQ-lDXOAu0jZPJ7TG-OQaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vOGEwZjY5ZDNhMTY3MGJjMGVkOTc5NzdiMjlmZjRjMmRhMjA3Y2E1MGUxZDMwYzBiNjM4OWEzZTlmMjIyY2E4OC5qcGd8MzkzfHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

Got one in Mahon to put in the present box for a friend's birthday in the summer. There were other sat navs reduced too. There was a sony dsw510 camera there at €56 too which seemed an ok price.

no satnavs in coonagh or the crescent in limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

maryk123 wrote: »
    I was in tesco yesterday and a lot of the ink cartridges were reduced. A colour cartridge was down to 2.75

it really depends on which printer they're for, some of the printers that Tesco sell ink for are from the stone age

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

paddy147 wrote: »
    BOBS 1500 watt power washer for 15 euro 70 cents in Tesco Omni Park......(originally 65 euro reduced down to 31 euro)

I dont need this (allready have 2 power washers),but when I saw it for 15 euro,I thought fcuk it,Ill buy it.:D

Don't suppose there was more than one? My Karcher died a few weeks ago, one of these would be perfect to tie me over in the interim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭198321

PinkFly wrote: »
    Thanks picked up the toilet roll in drogheda there was no price at all on the shelf, there was loads left after I got my 5 :)

they are back to 14 euro (16 packs inversoft) ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Don't suppose there was more than one? My Karcher died a few weeks ago, one of these would be perfect to tie me over in the interim.

There was 1 left after the 1 I bought.

What a fantastic compact little power washer it is...(comparision with a 2 litre milk container).

Tried it out today on the pieces of deadwood for the fish tank,and for 15 euro all I can say is.......

WOW.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What a fantastic compact little power washer it is...(comparision with a 2 litre milk container).

Tried it out today on the pieces of deadwood for the fish tank,and for 15 euro all I can say is.......

Ta, won't have a chance to go there before Thursday so I'd imagine it will be long gone by then. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Tesco Longwalk have Technika 19" LCD tv/DVD with iPod dock that plays both audio and video.

€79!!!!

Normal price in Dun Laoghaire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

No deep fat fryers in Drogheda today

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

Some Lego in Tesco Clonmel:

Saesee Tiin's Jedi Starfighter €20
    (£26.50 on Amazon)
    4 left on the shelf

Super Heroes 6867: Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape €12
    (£25 on Amazon)
    8 left on the shelf

Picked up the last Space Shuttle for €17 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This odd looking thing is €8 from tomorrow, It was €12 so it might be sold out in most stores.

http://www.me5me5.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1114

remington-pearl-pro-styler.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Paddy, did it have the yellow label on it or was it scanning without the reduction sticker?

brokenarms wrote: »
    Paddy, did it have the yellow label on it or was it scanning without the reduction sticker?

There was only 1 more left on the shelf,after I bought mine....and that was 2 days ago now,at this stage.

Yellow sticker stating the original price and then the reduced price.

Also a sticker with a tick on it stating "previous promotion".

See my original post 2 pages back on this thread.;)

that means it came in for a promotion last year, but after the promotion had finished, then it was reduced locally to clear. It's only that price in that store.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    that means it came in for a promotion last year, but after the promotion had finished, then it was reduced locally to clear. It's only that price in that store.

Tell you what though.....for 15 euro is fookin fantastic and rather powerfull.:D

Tried it against a much bigger/powerfull Parkside 2100 watt power washer,and the BOBS washer is rather good indeed.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Goodfellas Thin pizzas now 1.64 think there down from 3.79 or maybe even 4 something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Romanticas down to 3 euro, nice for a change.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

This odd looking thing is €8 from tomorrow, It was €12 so it might be sold out in most stores.

http://www.me5me5.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1114

2 of these left in Naas this evening. €8.50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

There was 9 of these on shelf in Maynooth at 2pm today

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco battered chicken dippers 450g are marked as normal @ €1.89 but scanned €1.39 at till.
    Galway

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco battered chicken dippers 450g are marked as normal @ €1.89 but scanned €1.39 at till.

Which branch?

Got one in Mahon to put in the present box for a friend's birthday in the summer.

Bah, none in Drogheda (that I could see, anyway) :(

Big Reductions on microwaves from 130 to 35, toasters and designer kettles the same % discounts in Naas extra. Also family size Forman grills for 17 euro. Other stuff as well. Will be gone quick so get you skates on.

New lines on summer and garden stuff from this morning. Loads of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

Reduced to €1 (from €2.79) ... very nice.

beer_4583.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Tesco desktop value fans 3.25 in drogheda. About 15 left. 3 speed control. Edit about ten left. Some woman just bought 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

RayCon wrote: »
    Reduced to €1 (from €2.79) ... very nice.

In every store ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

vicwatson wrote: »
    In every store ??

Not sure ... this was in Celbridge , BB date was 19/03/13 ... so I reckon if they were bought in in batches, it'll should be the same in other branches (similar to other reported reduced beers from the World Berr range)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

vicwatson wrote: »
    In every store ??

Seen it in Tesco Omni Park too.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Tescos crescent limerick - breville microwave 32 euro (got the last one) rotary clothes dryer 35 euro, russell hobbs toasters 6.50, kenwood compact food processor 24 euro. also had hand blenders, food mixers etc on the end rack. these were all yellow ticket items. also had a 32inch tv for 220 but I was running out the door for a school run so didn't catch the details

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

The hair curlers

There was 9 of these on shelf in Maynooth at 2pm today[/Quote]
    Thanks for this got two in douglas few left about 4 only 8.50 bargain of a lifetime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

brokenarms wrote: »
    Big Reductions on microwaves from 130 to 35, toasters and designer kettles the same % discounts in Naas extra. Also family size Forman grills for 17 euro. Other stuff as well. Will be gone quick so get you skates on.

New lines on summer and garden stuff from this morning. Loads of it.

Thanks for posting. Got one of the George Foreman grills on my lunch break in Mahon. A member of staff was just pricing them down. Was one left after I got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭ra0044

Hi

Morphy richards accents 4 slice toaster ( cream colour only) now € 22.

5 left in finglas clearwater

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

The clearance shelf in the small Tesco off the Square in Tralee is absolutely choc a block full of ladies and gents toiletries going for low prices. I suspect many other places nationwide might be the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭KathleenF

Champagne flutes (4) for €4.88 reduced from €20 in Tesco Cabra at back of store. Also lots of cooking/muffin trays going for €4.

Thanks for posting. Got one of the George Foreman grills on my lunch break in Mahon. A member of staff was just pricing them down. Was one left after I got mine

Yeah its decent stuff as well. I got a microwave myself. In Naas they where not yellow stickered so if ya see any of that stuff , get it scanned, it may be marked down on the system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Has anyone got a model number for the George Foreman grill?

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Has anyone got a model number for the George Foreman grill?

The model number is 19570 This is the one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭Gormal

The model number is 19570 This is the one.

:eek::eek::eek::mad: just got that one elsewhere last week........ just my luck
    Mind you Tralee probably wouldn't have them anyway That store is really going downhill (for me anyway)
    Having said that the grill has the shortest cable I've seen yet about 50cm, had to re-arrange the kitchen to get it near a socket.

• Advertisement

ra0044 wrote: »
    Hi

None left in Clearwater.... I believe I got the last one. :o

Might save someone the trip.

Hi

checked wilton and douglas, Wilton had none (but could only see tesco branded electronics)

Douglas only has 2 plum ones both scanning at €59.99....

Gutted we've been looking for an on sale morphy richards 4 slice for over a year now! (checking argos/tescos/currys) :( our current Morphy richards is 5 years old and on its last legs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

karlyk1 wrote: »
    None left in Clearwater.... I believe I got the last one. :o

Might save someone the trip.

Kept that one to yourself, eh? How did you get there so quick?

jakdublin wrote: »
    Kept that one to yourself, eh? How did you get there so quick?

The early bird gets the... eh.... 4-slice toaster, Mr Dublin! :p
    Have to say, it's a classy bit of kit. A bog-standard 'own brand' one in Argos would cost as much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭ocy

anyone know of any of the george foremans in any of the dublin stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭robertpatterson

Theres on in Drogheda but its scanning at 69.99:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Theres on in Drogheda but its scanning at 69.99:eek:

Check the sticker price, if sticker price is less, sorted :)

Hi

can someone please post a photo of the SEL or price label on this toaster please and thank you :D

Braun Epilator for €11 in Mahon. Braun Silk-epil 3170. Not marked down. Was one or two left when I got one. I think there is a new model out hence the low price.
    img51626.jpg
    Vo5 Perfect Cut Hair Clipper for €7 and marked as that. Was 3 left
    brand_new_unused_vo5_extreme_style_perfect_cut_hair_clippers_4332775.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement