Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB]Boards Photobook 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,925 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

No problem with mine being used either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Use mine if its of any benefit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

We now have 8 bids running in the Print Auction and 6 days left to bid!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Cork_girl wrote: »
    We now have 8 bids

9 ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

BFassassin wrote: »
    You beeped when you were beside me in traffic heading out to the M50 I think. You were driving a volvo? I was in a Dacia Duster that had 50to70.com on the side of it. It was a left hand drive car I was in the passenger side.
    At least I thought it was you.

As much as I hate the phrase- LOL.
    Ya, that was me indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭dinneenp

ok to use mine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Fire away!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

We now have 8 bids running in the Print Auction and 6 days left to bid!

Feel free to include my picture if you haven't already and it's up to par...

Edit, just read back through the thread... feel free to use my picture for anything in relation to the photobook.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Work away with my photo too if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Yer, go for it, use at will.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Only seeing Darren's question now. Probably a bit late but if not: No problem using mine for promotion:)

Oh, and flattered that I see a bid on my picture!!!
    Btw. should we sent the file for print to Steve once there is a bid on our picture or will we wait til the auction is over and paid for?

xia wrote: »
    Only seeing Darren's question now. Probably a bit late but if not: No problem using mine for promotion:)

Oh, and flattered that I see a bid on my picture!!!
    Btw. should we sent the file for print to Steve once there is a bid on our picture or will we wait til the auction is over and paid for?

We will be in touch with all those whose images are bid on before printing. Once paid for, we will ask the Photographer for a file which you are happy to use for printing (some people sent smaller sizes etc. so we will double check with you that you are happy to go ahead).

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭mikka631

+1 Feel free to use mine as well:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Feel free to use mine too

• Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭okmqaz42

Thanks to everyone involved in the book this year, the launch was a great night out. @aidian18 made the mistake of letting me use his flash and I made the mistake to trying to use it.
    Here is a couple of shots from the night and a couple more on Pix

4C1192CC862A4361B36CD1389C0150D4-0000360904-0003092776-00800L-B81D33092D254FAF8637B11074540CB6.jpg

25A52E8E675449B9ABDC4EB502702BF5-0000360904-0003092772-00640L-25E5C5A9A8444BD5B0BA3E23B3CD01F3.jpg

9828AD38BDDB449395FA37DE934B305C-0000360904-0003092774-00640L-E852729BD5D14C6C900F78C3A68B3166.jpg

http://pix.ie/awareofthevoid/album/455242

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

DarrenG wrote: »
    If you're okay for your photo to be used for an online piece about the book, can you please reply below or send me a PM with permission.

No problem:-) Work away, sounds good!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Work away...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Use mine if you are desperate.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

Use mine also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭5unflower

Work away with mine, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

okmqaz42 wrote: »
    ...... @aidian18 made the mistake of letting me use his flash and I made the mistake to trying to use it........

Were you using an F100 and was the flash an SB600 with an off camera cable?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Were you using an F100 and was the flash an SB600 with an off camera cable?

Adrian, it was your flash and cable that Brendan used

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Just got my copy courtesy of dinneenp, have to say another splendid job done by the committee, and some fantastic shots from everyone in there too!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

If you're okay for your photo to be used for an online piece about the book, can you please reply below or send me a PM with permission.

I've been waay out of this for the last while. Sorry I couldn't make the night. If it's suitable, please feel free to use mine.

Oh and happy Christmas to all :)

Philip

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

Thanks everybody. Will let you know if/when it goes live

bit late, methinks, but mine can be used or should i say " could have been"
    :o

Hi all,

I am heading for the post office at lunchtime to post the first round of books.

For those who haven't sent me their addresses yet, please send ASAP to the email boardsbook[@] gmail.com

I am away from late next week until mid January so NO books will be posted after the 18th Dec until the 7th January.

If you want your book before Christmas, you need to give me your address now!

After the 31st January, all books not claimed are going to charity, same as last year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

Hi all,

I am heading for the post office at lunchtime to post the first round of books.

For those who haven't sent me their addresses yet, please send ASAP to the email boardsbook[@] gmail.com

I am away from late next week until mid January so NO books will be posted after the 18th Dec until the 7th January.

If you want your book before Christmas, you need to give me your address now!

After the 31st January, all books not claimed are going to charity, same as last year :)

Thanks Cork girl, much appreciated all the work you and the other board members have done in organising this year's book :)

Have most addresses now which is great :) Thanks all!

The Print Auction is now closed!

I will be in touch with all those whose images have been purchased to make sure you are happy with the resolution/etc. of the image we have before we go to print.

Each print is now available to purchase for the value it has attained during the auction, so if you would like to buy a copy - please get in touch with us by email boardsbook (at) gmail.com. If there wasn't a bid - the price is €25 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

Cool job, you all put so much work into this again

Please, don't send "my" obtained pictures by mail.
    Two reasones for that:
    *Saving on stamps means a few extra euro into SantaStrikeForce
    *My letterbox is outside, not waterproof and won't be emptied the next couple of weeks.
    @Cork_girl I will make arrangements for collecting the pictures

Advertisement