Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Hate nights like that. When you just really really don't want to/shouldn't go out but would be in major trouble if you don't.
    Still, that's what friends do, eh :rolleyes:
    I'm just píssed off with the lack of study I got done today which is going to result in a crappy night tonight I feel - need to up it tomorrow big time

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'm just píssed off with the lack of study I got done today which is going to result in a crappy night tonight I feel - need to up it tomorrow big time

Ok so you're going out tonight and going to study your ass off tomorrow.
    Best thing you could do is go and have a great night.
    Shake off the cobwebs and enjoy yourself. That way you'll be able to tackle the study tomorrow with a clear head and fresh attitude.
    Stop beating yourself up!

Ok so you're going out tonight and going to study your ass off tomorrow.
    Best thing you could do is go and have a great night.
    Shake off the cobwebs and enjoy yourself. That way you'll be able to tackle the study tomorrow with a clear head and fresh attitude.
    Stop beating yourself up!
    I won't have a clear head and fresh attitude tomorrow if I enjoy myself going by past form!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Skyrim has basically taken over my life all week.

I've had nothing to do this week, everyone I know is busy with work/college so I've been playing this game at my PC virtually non-stop.

It's addictive and I love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I went to get parmesan, but it's nearly 4 feckin quid for it! :eek: no chance. i'll try make it nicer with more bacon and garlic. just fed the left over chicken to the gulls outside so this may be less filling than last nights.

You can get grated parmesan in Tesco for a lot cheaper than that. Were you buying an actual block of cheese? I think it's cheaper in Donnybrook Fair and M&S too.

• Advertisement

You can get grated parmesan in Tesco for a lot cheaper than that. Were you buying an actual block of cheese? I think it's cheaper in Donnybrook Fair and M&S too.
    I got a block of parmesan in Tesco for €2.50 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I had a good look and that's all they had there.when i'm making it again I might have another look.it was tasty with more bacon and garlic anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

How is it Sunday :( back up to Dublin later!

I got a block of parmesan in Tesco for €2.50 :confused:

Yeah that's what I mean, Tesco have cheese for waaaaay cheaper than what stupi mentioned and grated would probably be the cheapest. Plus she'll probably need grated cheese anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I find with parmesan that the lumps of it are huge and that's why it's so dear. A small bit is enough really.

Though I aspose it lasts for ages in the fridge.

• Advertisement

well grated stuff would be better, but there was none. all there was was that block, for €4, and it said once opened use within 5 days. so ya know, i said **** that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Parmesan is the best! I never had garlic or mushrooms in carbonara though. I only make it with eggs, cream, parmesan, pasta, bacon and loads of black pepper.

it said once opened use within 5 days. so ya know, i said **** that.
    Buh? Parmesan lasts months after being opened.

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Parmesan is the best! I never had garlic or mushrooms in carbonara though. I only make it with eggs, cream, parmesan, pasta, bacon and loads of black pepper.

mushrooms definitely add to the flavour.
    Sky King wrote: »
    Buh? Parmesan lasts months after being opened.

hmm, well i'm fairly sure that's what that packet said. ah anyway i'll have more of a look around next time i make it.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the packet said. Cheddar is also a hard cheese and lasts a couple of weeks, yet they always tell you to use it within 5 days for whatever reason.

If you buy grated it won't last as long, buy the block - even if it goes a bit crusty on the outside just cut that bit off and you're good to go.

mushrooms definitely add to the flavour.

hmm, well i'm fairly sure that's what that packet said. ah anyway i'll have more of a look around next time i make it.
    I like mushrooms, I just never had it in carbonara.

I went to see 'The ides of March' yesterday, Ryan Gosling is very HOT:D

Sky King wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the packet said. Cheddar is also a hard cheese and lasts a couple of weeks, yet they always tell you to use it within 5 days for whatever reason.

If you buy grated it won't last as long, buy the block - even if it goes a bit crusty on the outside just cut that bit off and you're good to go.

yeah good point.
    Kya1976 wrote: »
    I like mushrooms, I just never had it in carbonara.

I went to see 'The ides of March' yesterday, Ryan Gosling is very HOT:D

I think it's better you went without me, I would've swooned so much you would've had to carry me out of there. :pac:

yeah good point.

I think it's better you went without me, I would've swooned so much you would've had to carry me out of there. :pac:
    I've had a man crush on Ryan Gosling for some time now and have no problem admitting that.

The guys just epic

I've had a man crush on Ryan Gosling for some time now and have no problem admitting that.

The guys just epic

ryan-gosling-24-hour-fitness-02.jpg

I wish I was that cup

ryan-gosling-24-hour-fitness-02.jpg

I wish I was that cup
    I wish I was the straw.

• Advertisement

but look at the arm! THE ARM!

or are you saying you want to be IN me?

but look at the arm! THE ARM!

or are you saying you want to be IN me?
    The arm, the hand, the hair, it's all yummy:D

Haha erm no:p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Pfft.

Yohan Cabaye >> Ryan Gosling.

*swoons*

yohan-cabaye-newcastle-cropped

:pac:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Pfft.

Yohan Cabaye >> Ryan Gosling.

*swoons*

hmm, you've got good taste, i'm impressed :D

I seem to have mistakenly come into the Teenage Girls Club...wrong TGC :pac:

i'm sure that TGC is where you'd rather be.

perv

i'm sure that TGC is where you'd rather be.

perv

Oh deflect attention all you want, this is a place for man talk about gentlemanly things :P Discussions about hot men don't belong here :P

Oh and just for you....:pac::rolleyes:

and what about the man that added to the discussion on hot men? i do believe you're being outnumbered :p

and what about the man that added to the discussion on hot men? i do believe you're being outnumbered :p

He will be punished too. Swift and brutal punishment.

I originally added a small line underneath clearing up that I was making fun of all three of ye. Then I thought that was obvious and didn't need clearing up.

• Advertisement

I had it all under control until the pictures started flying about

Ye'd all wanna relax :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement