Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACAS Crew (PS3) - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I actually prefer compact races. I think that says more about my skill level, than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I fluked the figure of 8 Super car race, got a clean turn into the 1st corner and was away, the compact race was brilliant even if I finished 7th, that 1st corner was like F1 of old, the pile up was great craic altogether. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Oscorp

Can I get an invite?

PSN: Lando-Deighan

Social Club: LandoD91

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That slipstream is like a fart that sucks other cars into your bumper. I know other cars are supposed to move at the last second, but good luck with that, hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Oscorp wrote: »
    Can I get an invite?

PSN: Lando-Deighan

Social Club: LandoD91

Done sir. Welcome aboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Have just started a closed crew session if anyone wants to join. Free roam with randomers is more trouble than it's worth.

PSN eddiehead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

Requesting an invite Social Club- bigneacy!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

J. Marston wrote: »
    Had a few missions with ACAS crew members tonight, t'was fun.

Had a good laugh at one where me and another guy (might have been buckfastman) had to steal meth from bikers out in the countryside and just as we were about to make our getaway I drove the jeep into a tunnel that was too small so we got stuck down in a ditch with waves of bikers spawning above us.

We made it out but on our way back I crashed my bike and died. Not my finest hour.

hahha i was spectating that pissing myself laughing :D

got killed today for the 1st time :(

Damn you Phelo.....damn you!!!! I was helping you escape :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Wetbench4 wrote: »
    Ya twas me, Buckfastman. Burst my @rse laughin when you got wedged in the tunnel.

Think I played some of those with you - I kept trying to put bets on you winning all the races and deliberately lose but It doesnt really work with 2 players :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Despite might best efforts in fending off two random lads for another ACAS member (Slksht)to collect a car , I get shot in the face return. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Finally got to play online for the first time today. Going to have to go through and add a load as friends to make it easier to join up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭ex_infantry

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Finally got to play online for the first time today. Going to have to go through and add a load as friends to make it easier to join up with.
    add me phelo01 am on it every night with few of the lads from ACAS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Im in ACAS but feel free to add me as a friend too - Ardinn (ps3)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Brianregan09 here in the acas also on most nights

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

Good fun last night getting massacred by the army stealing jets..

SHANAbert wrote: »
    Good fun last night getting massacred by the army stealing jets..
    brilliant fun shanabert, even made great first impression shooting ya when ya arrived to the airfield to join us lol

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭SHANAbert

Sound for that! Gotta love a bit of friendly fire. I ran out of money so had to do missions or else take on the army with my pistol..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Did a hold up with slksht and when we came out some lad tried to kill us. He fired pioint blank and missed.

Hes dead now :D

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Did a hold up with slksht and when we came out some lad tried to kill us. He fired pioint blank and missed.

Hes dead now :D
    what a dumbass haha

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

Got added! Thanks!

PSN jus_tin4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Played for a couple of hours last night but I really want to finish single player before I get really into online.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dreinzy

Invite?
    PSN dreinzy
    S.C. dreinzy

Ill be on in a bit :) Psn is brianregan09 if any other ACAS guys haven't added me yet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I've put my name in the hat there with an invitation request; for some reason by invitation wasn't processed for the Boards Crew, and therefore I think my muscle will be of great use to ACAS! Avery Carrington was an awesome man, one of the greats in Vice City (and Liberty City there after), it would be a privilege to fight for the crew set in the mans honour. ;)

PSN & R* SC name: cournioni

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Nailz wrote: »
    I've put my name in the hat there with an invitation request; for some reason by invitation wasn't processed for the Boards Crew, and therefore I think my muscle will be of great use to ACAS! Avery Carrington was an awesome man, one of the greats in Vice City (and Liberty City there after), it would be a privilege to fight for the crew set in the mans honour. ;)

PSN & R* SC name: cournioni

Recruit message sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Recruit message sent.

Gent, I duly accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ascophere

Can I get an invite?

PSN: Ascophere
    RSC: Ascophere

I had a previous boards account that I closed. Been having great fun online but a bit bored of playing missions and survivals with randoms. So I have opened a new boards account as I want to join a crew.

I am level 42 so I should be an asset :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I'm fairly sure this one belonged to the an ACAS member (I took the pic yesterday)...

0_0.jpg

I just thought that for something that clearly took so much abuse, it was wonderfully proportioned! :pac:

hahaha is that mine :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I bought myself a Coquette today so please don't damage her, or worse... blow it up... Ste, I'm looking in your direction >_<

Advertisement