Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's my Paul Galvin "Galvinised" thread???

Options
1235»

Comments

domino123 wrote: »
    very easy 2 say that behind the computer screen....like many ov those journalists out there.

You can go on thinking that if you like :)
    I've said nothing out of the way about him anyway, I'm sure if he read the thread he'd agree. Sure if he takes offence from it he can send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭domino123

RoverJames wrote: »
    Sure if he takes offence from it he can send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

stop trying 2 think ur hard and go get a life.....i woudlnt b surprised if ur just like nost other people here slating galvin ....that ye all are just jealous of him

any mention of his alleged kid slapping antics?

did he come across as the gurrier he comes across as on the pitch?

Don't think there was any mention of the duster incident or any kid slapping. Didn't come across as a gurrier either. Let's face it, he's far from one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

RoverJames wrote: »
    Don't think there was any mention of the duster incident or any kid slapping. Didn't come across as a gurrier either. Let's face it, he's far from one.

never seen the man off the pitch, but he comes across as a wannabe tough guy on the pitch when i've seen him...

domino123 wrote: »
    stop trying 2 think ur hard and go get a life.....i woudlnt b surprised if ur just like nost other people here slating galvin ....that ye all are just jealous of him

I don't think I'm hard at all old boy. You just seem p1ssed off that folk aren't scared sh1tless of Paul G. I also don't see where anything I have posted could be interpreted as me trying to portray myself as hard :confused:

So the folks slating him here are jealous of him ? Not an option that they reckon his dress sense is awful and that he comes across as fairly unstable ? Ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭yosemite_sam

He is a strange fish, he loves the game too much. I wonder if he caught up with Jayz at that club in New york:rolleyes:

never seen the man off the pitch, but he comes across as a wannabe tough guy on the pitch when i've seen him...

You're just trying to be hard there now, like me :pac: We are only jealous of him you see :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Aaaand this thread has gone off the rails too. Anyone noticing a pattern here? Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement