Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I've to do a child protection course for the cycling club, I was thinking about going wearing a pedobear t-shirt :D

I've done it, it's boring and obvious but sadly a necessity!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Pembily wrote: »

I wouldn't say wearing a pedobear t-shirt is a necessity

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

There's something very wrong about this:

4-22416376-0-0-1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I wouldn't say wearing a pedobear t-shirt is a necessity
    I meant the course, clearly not the peadobear tshirt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Don't say stubborn or perfectionist Kya and best of luck :)

Yep stubborn is a no-no. Especially if they envisage you in a team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

*Shudder.
    Not to put you off too much Havoc but that effing child protection course is the biggest waste of a day....
    Still, has to be done I suppose :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ara feck it anyways....

I've already seen this episode of "A girls guide to 21st century Secks":pac::pac:

Time to check out the oul Comedy central channel.

I've seen a job advertised over in Scotland, its a trainee job, now I wouldn't be exactly qualified but I reckon I could blag it.
    I was watching that "Arrivals" program earlier, so tempting to up sticks.

Panthro wrote: »
    Ara feck it anyways....

I've already seen this episode of "A girls guide to 21st century Secks":pac::pac:

Time to check out the oul Comedy central channel.

I've seen a job advertised over in Scotland, its a trainee job, now I wouldn't be exactly qualified but I reckon I could blag it.
    I was watching that "Arrivals" program earlier, so tempting to up sticks.

Go for it, Scotland is the bomb....
    I lived in Edinburgh for nine months, the place is absolutely epic. I've spent quite a bit of time in Glasgow too, brilliant town.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

morning all.. hows everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Supa.Just out on the balcony at work having a smoke.Beautiful day to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Have the doors open here, sun is shining, tis a nice day alright.
    Even nicer when you're not working eh OD? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

It is a beautiful day out! I almost don’t mind being at work. I have the sun streaming into the office from behind me, a freshly made coffee beside me and am enjoying crunching my spreadsheets :)

Spring cleaning the house, this is going to take a while, I'm a messy fooker but when I clean, I clean good.

Spring cleaning the house, this is going to take a while, I'm a messy fooker but when I clean, I clean good.

Yeah going to do a little cleaning today too. All my laundry is done so once the cleaning is complete its chill out time before I head into the West :D

Did I wake up in the wrong country or something?!
    I'm bloody freezin...Though I was down on the beach in a t-shirt at 7am so I only have myself to blame.
    That said, it is epically beautiful out.
    *turns up heater

I'm bloody freezin...Though I was down on the beach in a t-shirt at 7am so I only have myself to blame.
    *turns up heater

Ehh 7am in a tshirt on the beach in Ireland in November and you're saying you're cold!!!

Am I missing something here? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Well la-di-da with your balcony - and I having to smoke in the underground carpark :pac:

*turns up heater
    I'd love to be near a beach - as cold as it is a dip in the sea is the most refreshing thing to do!

On a side note we're out of coffee at work....this doesn't bode well for me, been up since half 6 and I didn't start work 'til 10....Damn you CCNA Network Fundamentals exam! :(

ToxicPaddy wrote: »

Ehh 7am in a tshirt on the beach in Ireland in November and you're saying you're cold!!!

Am I missing something here? :confused:

Just the fact that I'm utterly silly. :p

Just the fact that I'm utterly silly. :p

Uhuh!! :D

Explains a lot alright :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

*turns up heater

it was like -1 or something down here i was out getting shots of the sunrise which was stunning...

thats only a small instragram shot but i might have one up soon.. think the sunsets going to be awesome to night :cool:

Snow- That's a great pic.
    Did you mess about with the colours or is that what it actually looked like?

Snow- That's a great pic.
    Did you mess about with the colours or is that what it actually looked like?

yep just a touch of saturation to bring back the color due to it being a little, flat from a My phone.. it was that beautiful just morning.. :cool:

it was like -1 or something down here i was out getting shots of the sunrise which was stunning...

thats only a small instragram shot but i might have one up soon.. think the sunsets going to be awesome to night :cool:
    Great pic man - was up early this morning and even though it was still dark you could see the light from the sun just coming up and the moon was stunning aswell - really wish I had a decent camera, my phone's shocking!

I won't see the sunset due to work but take pics again :)

PaulieC wrote: »
    Great pic man - was up early this morning and even though it was still dark you could see the light from the sun just coming up and the moon was stunning aswell - really wish I had a decent camera, my phone's shocking!

I won't see the sunset due to work but take pics again :)

Thanks its only a 3.0 mega pixel camera nothing special at all.. Im a firm believer of any phone photo should be small even if there 3 mega pixels :)

I shall try let us hope it stay nice a clear :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

It's such a nice day. Have seen lots of little birds around.was about 3feet away from a robin this morning,the little fat lump that he was :)

Ah fatty robins are da shizzle! Always make me giggle.
    Them and pidgets. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

love birds.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Dr Galen wrote: »
    love birds.....

They are talking about robin red breasts though, not Robin Big Breasts :pac:

But yeah birds amuse me with their little waddles. They always look like they are really busy.

• Advertisement

Dr Galen wrote: »
    love birds.....

I'm definitely a tits man :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement