Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show, 28/03/15

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Perhaps this video will help. :D:);)

Sure wouldn't you see that stuff at an U12 hurl ball match? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Sure wouldn't you see that stuff at an U12 hurl ball match? ;)

Maybe... but you wouldn't see players getting run out. Or stumped. :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Mea culpa. :o;)

If anyone wants to see some cricket... the World Cup final between Australia and New Zealand is on at 04:30 summer time. :o:D;)

In the meantime, here's the full version of "Soul Limbo". ;)

I've been listening to TMS for years on Radio 4, but can't stand cricket on tv. Weird or what? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

madmaggie wrote: »
    I've been listening to TMS for years on Radio 4, but can't stand cricket on tv. Weird or what? :confused:

I know what you mean. I do like the cricket but TMS is like a terrific real life Soap Opera. Lovely gentle entertaining conversation, which makes many a Summer Day pass by better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

madmaggie wrote: »
    Skid X wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I do like the cricket but TMS is like a terrific real life Soap Opera. Lovely gentle entertaining conversation, which makes many a Summer Day pass by better.

Channel 4's coverage was good - if, of course, you could put up with the breaks for adverts and horse racing.

• Advertisement

I enjoyed John Mooney's interview. Seemed like a sound man

Many years from now...

Blistering tune, in fairness.

Take it away, Russell

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

She works very hard and she's very modest as well.

***Thank you Harry, Bows appropriately.....:D:D:D***

• Registered Users Posts: 19,579 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Well?

Go on!

:-D

Looks good for her age.

You're too kind WM....:p:pac:

• Advertisement

THERE SHE IS AGAIN.... Mrs Sex In The City (III)

Ms....If you don't mind CH.....:P

There was a fierce lot of coughing going on tonight, ahem.

Did you spot the guilty party, grey?

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I hope GSW enjoyed the craic at the SNS :)She might even file her report in the coming days.

Reporting for Duty Boardies!!.....

Went to Keily's in Donnybrook to see a certain match....:)

Decided to wear appropriate jerseys and badges........;)

Met up with up with very dubious company drinking pints, decided to join in under duress......:pac: Fell into more bad company and had pints while watching Munster have a little win......

Got Taxi, tickets and two glass of petrol under belt, applied lipstick and hairspray..........:)......Btw......Brought ensuing bold company to gig.....

Scene 1.

Celia - go home and enjoy your grandchildren. It's time to leave the public to enjoy a Saturday night out. You never told up your eyes cost from 5 grand upwards in the ads.............I checked.........:( Someone on the back seat got a coughing fit.........:eek:

Scene 2.

Never heard of nice man. Thought he was a gentle quieter Hector. Felt sorry for his story about his son. Give your other children houses for Gods' sake.......One will do each.

Scene 3.

Never heard of the lad who will cost you 55 yoyo's to look at his pecs....I'd rather rent a few DVD's and have a pizza.....Still don't really know who he is........Did you hear me whoooooop! when he wouldn't sing??....I roared, ahem, purred "Russell sang"!......:pac:

Scene 4.

The cricketer lad was very honest, he was obviously nervous but I thought he was genuine and I felt for him. A very decent lad indeed imo...

Some lad sang a song but I was at the side at the back and I couldn't see him....so "no can do" on that I'm afraid. I thought he was Rob Strong but......he wasn't at all like him.....:o

So, all I've learnt.

Bring as big a flask as you can.

Don't drink the vinegar.

Go pub with bold funny people before and afterwards...........:)

Thank you Boardies. ***bows***

ps. I told Brendan he was shafted by Rat, em, Ray at the end of the night and he just smiled and said "yeah".......I also asked him to send us a message when he left.............:(:(:(

I can do no more service for this thread...................................gsw xxx

***opens wine and kicks off very-high heels***......:pac:

Sounds like a decent night, grey

That reminds me of the last time I was in Kielys. They have this in the urinals

00086d6a-630.jpg

There was a time when you could go to Kielys after having a game of snooker up the road in Jasons in Ranelagh

Alas, Jasons is so more. I always meant to visit there, but I should be so lucky.

amdublin wrote: »
    When I picture GSW sitting in the audience of the SNS I picture a little mini me sitting beside her (little grey) :D

As a by the way am, little grey dropped me off to the pub on route!

"Happy Day" paybacks for Mammy's Taxi's all those years!!....:) *Yea*

And also she came the last time!!....:pac:

Skid X wrote: »
    Sounds like a decent night, grey

That reminds me of the last time I was in Kielys. They have this in the urinals

00086d6a-630.jpg

There was a time when you could go to Kielys after having a game of snooker up the road in Jasons in Ranelagh

Alas, Jasons is so more. I always meant to visit there, but I should be so lucky.

Now, there's no need to take this thread to "toilet talk" Skid!!!:eek::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Reporting for Duty

ps. I told Brendan he was shafted by Rat, em, Ray at the end of the night and he just smiled and said "yeah".......I also asked him to send us a message when he left.............:(:(:(

I can do no more service for this thread...................................gsw xxx

Well done gsw! Great report, sounds like a great night was had, jersey, high heels and all :D!

I saw bits of the Show. Not the best of line ups, IMO, although I enjoyed the interview with Sean O'Sullivan, I thought it was very much from the heart. I liked when he said to Brendan about his child too, something about knowing what it is like.

I know Brendan had to interrupt him, in something he was about to say, but that made me think even more, how much it sounded like a relaxed chat, not a forced cue card exercise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Well done Grey... You obviously made a holy show of yourself good impression with Brendan...

Myself and my forensics team are fastidiously going through the footage of the show to find images of you..

#Brendan FOREVER, Ray *SIGH* D'Arcy NEVER

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Glad you enjoyed the evening GSW

Couple of posts on my Facebook this morning of ladies of a certain vintage assembled in what looks like a school gym in a circle around Jessie the six pack American from last nights SNS, he is pointing to tell them to run/star jump/move, and they are mostly staring at him and taking photos on their phones with a slight look of Beatlemania on their collective faces

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Well done on a great report GSW - you have done the State some service; they know't. No more of that ;)

I couldn't resist :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Well done GSW, glad you enjoyed the night. It always helps to be in the company of bold people. Hope the head was ok this morning.

jos28 wrote: »
    Well done GSW, glad you enjoyed the night. It always helps to be in the company of bold people. Hope the head was ok this morning.

;) Ain't that the truth jos!!....:pac:

The bolder the better!...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Got Taxi, tickets and two glass of petrol under belt, applied lipstick and hairspray..........:)......Btw......Brought ensuing bold company to gig.....
    Someone on the back seat got a coughing fit.........:eek:

That'll be the hairspray. :P

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

That'll be the hairspray. :P

In fairness it WAS big hair.............:D:D:D;)

Just as well they've banned lighting cigs inside rooms!! :pac:

Advertisement