Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Show, 28/03/15

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

We get it. He's an alcoholic. Can we move on now?

This chap is 100% an alcoholic

• Registered Users Posts: 71,780 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Dark Side Of The Mooney :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Augeo wrote: »
    sweet jesus :D

What ever helps you sleep at night....
    Ive stated my case here before about the irish health system, defend it all you want. I still have a different opinion.
    the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭CH3OH

It's a bit sad that he doesn't seem able to admit that he is an alcoholic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Be gas if he bumps into Mr "I've was crazy between 19-25" in the Green Room and they both go "party like it's 1999" on the beer tonight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Augeo wrote: »
    This chap is 100% an alcoholic

He's not bad looking either pity he has that issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

coolhull wrote: »
    In a minute, someone's going to post, ''I love American Football, its a great game'' :D

I watched 45 minutes of 2014 super bowl. Saw 2 and a half minutes of game. Never again. Not for love nor money.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

I hated all beer and alcohol until I was about 20, then one evening outing to a pub to watch a band play led me to drink about 6 pints of Budweiser on a first session, I had my fun, that's all that matters.

It's a good job you didn't decide to go to the pub to watch a cricket match. You'd have drank 20 pints and it still wouldn't be over ;)

THERE SHE IS AGAIN.... Mrs Sex In The City (III)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm off to root through my 80's sitcom box sets, I'm in desperate need of a few belly laughs, its been a tough week.

I hope GSW enjoyed the craic at the SNS :) She might even file her report in the coming days.

Goodnight Folks :)

coolhull wrote: »
    In a minute, someone's going to post, ''I love American Football, its a great game'' :D

Yeah me and i love baseball as well. I dont know the rules of cricket but i can appreciate the difficulty of hitting a ball at 80 mph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

I think Brendan has clocked out but is still getting paid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

I watched 45 minutes of 2014 super bowl. Saw 2 and a half minutes of game. Never again. Not for love nor money.

This year's Super Bowl was a real treat - and not just the game... :o:D;)

I watched Saw 1 and Saw 2, and missed the whole game ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 81,283 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Changing the clocks to the correct time in the morning, proper pain in the hole especially with wall clocks and car clocks that your can't remember how they work, I dread getting up in the morning to change them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

Had an American boyfriend back in the day.

Dutifully stayed up one Sunday to watch the Super Bowl. 5 hours of my life I'll NEVER GET BACK! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

kupus wrote: »
    Yeah me and i love baseball as well. I dont know the rules of cricket but i can appreciate the difficulty of hitting a ball at 80 mph

Baseball? You mean Rounders?

I think Brendan has clocked out but is still getting paid!

Yes, he had to finish up pretty quickly there.

Would the rest of the team have had to be paid overtime otherwise...? :o:D;)

kupus wrote: »
    What ever helps you sleep at night....
    Ive stated my case here before about the irish health system, defend it all you want. I still have a different opinion.
    the end.

My point was they split their family rather than all going to the states.

I'm glad you are mentioning you have an issue with the irish health system, my point has nothing to do with that. I have not defended it or even mentioned it, hardly my issue your feelings about it are somewhat all consuming.

There are probably forums where you can discuss the irish health system, personally I have sfa interest in discussing same.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Yes, he had to finish up pretty quickly there.

Would the rest of the team have had to be paid overtime otherwise...? :o:D;)

I meant he seemed so uninterested and not his usual witty, dry self.

ah come on, u try and hit a baseball going at 97mph thats going to a slider curve that dips at the last millisecond. ;)

I meant he seemed so uninterested and not his usual witty, dry self.

Mea culpa. :o;)

If anyone wants to see some cricket... the World Cup final between Australia and New Zealand is on at 04:30 summer time. :o:D;)

In the meantime, here's the full version of "Soul Limbo". ;)

Changing the clocks to the correct time in the morning, proper pain in the hole especially with wall clocks and car clocks that your can't remember how they work, I dread getting up in the morning to change them all.

Just don't bother, by October it'll be the right time again :)

C'mon Grey, stop trying to get into the Fitness Guy's pan...I mean, the green room! Report! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Innocent usually post this handy guide!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Night all, thanks for the entertainment. I'm off now to grab another episode of the lovely Cillian

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Mea culpa. :o;)

If anyone wants to see some cricket... the World Cup final between Australia and New Zealand is on at 04:30 summer time. :o:D;)

In the meantime, here's the full version of "Soul Limbo". ;)

Ah no thanks, Harvey, you're grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Don't get up until October. Simples.

• Advertisement

Que?

Perhaps this video will help. :D:);)

Advertisement