Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Hijacked!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

A friend of mine was getting the bus to heuston station and he says you can barely see the driver because hes cab is completly covered with protective glass.
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Glass is mostly see-through these days I think you'll find so the driver is fairly visible.
    Bambi wrote: »
    if the drivers being treated for broken bones in his hand then he probably threw a few digs...

I think he had broken bones because he was just punching the plexiglass from the inside of his cage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Didn't they steal a bus in Loughlinstown a while back, since then all services to the area divert after a certain time to Cherrywood business park instead?

Either way, the bloke who stole the bus should spend the next year strapped to the front of various commuter buses as punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Maybe they were filming a new Speed movie and the actor got on the wrong bus.

I think the film's called ''The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down''.
    noblestee wrote: »
    Dublin Bus have in the past cut off services to west tallaght. They stop the routes at the square, so anyone who lives beyond there has to walk. While this doesn't effect all 100,000 people, it still effects a lot of people.

That's hardly fair. I'd be raging if they cut my bus route just because some yoke hijacked the bus.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

noblestee wrote: »
    Dublin Bus have in the past cut off services to west tallaght. They stop the routes at the square, so anyone who lives beyond there has to walk. While this doesn't effect all 100,000 people, it still effects a lot of people.

They are doing that again to the 77 now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭Goose81

lee_arama wrote: »
    That's Dublin for ya. I never got pestered on a bus up there but then I'm a metaller - people tend to be wary of me hahaha. And I'm hardly small either.

Once tackled a fella who'd broken into a jeep opposite the 4 Goldminesand not a single person on the street stopped to help me.

Metaller's as you say are usually the ones on the end of a beating from the scummers on buses,from my experience anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The two lads got a years free travel from DB. (They should have been offered a job)

http://www.examiner.ie/irishexaminer/pages/story.aspx-qqqg=ireland-qqqm=ireland-qqqa=ireland-qqqid=81790-qqqx=1.asp

Advertisement