Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Derek Mooney Show *MOD WARNING IN 1st POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Lapin wrote: »
    I've got €2.37 in loose change in my pocket, (and 50p sterling) !

I'm willing to gamble all that by betting that Brek will be reporting from that Mace shop in Beaumount that sold the winning Euromillions ticket.

Any takers ?

Oh she'll be there for the "Party" that they said they'd be throwing for the staff from the €25k they get for selling the ticket.

Going around sticking a microphone up people's noses asking "now, you must know who bought it? you can tell me"

I'm not betting against that certainty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

It's very odd that the Mooney Show in particular show be promoting jumping in to the water

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Still with the gayer musicals theme, even though Mooney's not there.

He's baaaaaaack!

Complaining about the "prickly" heat in Playa del Gaijos, but he had "more than one ball". I'll say he did. :pac:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Will somebody hit mary kingston across the head with a saucepan .. PLEASE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

How the feck did she ever get on radio or TV?? One of the most annoying presenters of all time.

Pointless doing that......she's actually a Babushka doll, if you hit her Brek will re-appear.

How the feck did she ever get on radio or TV?? One of the most annoying presenters of all time.

I think Mary Kingston only exists to make Brek seem bearable the other 50 weeks of the year..

Congratulations ... great oul choon..

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

Duncan Stewart makes me feel guilty about breathing. I think he'd be happier if he was alone on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭endas donkey

Are the greens sponsoring this show? Full on climate change hysteria/tax everything in sight mode.

maybe mary can take a shower with duncan together and save us from this rubbish, mooney can join them

• Advertisement

Duncan Stewart makes me feel guilty about breathing. I think he'd we'd be happier if he was alone on the some other planet.

:) Just some wishful thinking ...........Any aliens out there, no offence (unless ye want him that is!) :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Derek is back from his holidays and apparently he got some.

syklops wrote: »

gay-men-party-2-300x262.jpg
    "Missing yoooooooou already Dereeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

That Mary wan is even worse than Brek. How do they allow people like this on national radio?

They definitely put something in the coffee in Mooneyworld today!

Such over-exuberance and excitement about the place........maybe Mary got some action as well.

Oh f*ck, shouldn't have imagined that, now here comes lunch, re-visited!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Why do you say this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Is he off next week again? I heard him say that Olem will be in next week, or maybe he meant he will be in studio with him...........??

Eanna De Owlah "My home was infested with pests once"

So was mine up to a minute ago until I reached for the tuning dial.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Conor Faughnan admits someone knows something about more on a particular subject than him.

Is it a sign of the rapture coming?

The Gay A?

What problem do they fix :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

You know I'd like to think that if I saw Richard Collins or Eanna in my path, I'd hit the brakes... but I couldnt be sure I wouldnt hit the accelerator

FFS why is this guy imparting so much info as to why he and his missus had to go to the toilet - a bit TMI if you ask me.

"She had to pee after a 3-hour drive" / "An hour later I felt a movement"...whoopie fcuking doo, you're both human and need to pee/shít like the rest of us. No need to elucidate.

"A really cute Bean Garda answered the phone"

God this guy is insufferable...

Ask Derek did he ever wake up with a snake in his bed..

Dunno, but he likes 5-footers, apparently. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Yakuza wrote: »
    FFS why is this guy imparting so much info as to why he and his missus had to go to the toilet - a bit TMI if you ask me.

"She had to pee after a 3-hour drive" / "An hour later I felt a movement"...whoopie fcuking doo, you're both human and need to pee/shít like the rest of us. No need to elucidate.

I did notice that,..............................gross:rolleyes:

Would the three people in the studio rather have the bees, rats etc etc bite or sting the householders rather than wait for a wildlife expert come to the house?
    If someone is faced with a potential threat to them, they are not going to care how they are removed from there either dead or alive.They would just want them gone as quick as possible.

What a bunch of geeks:rolleyes:

Also, why is Gerald Kean's ailment so important to air on the national airwaves than the great unwashed joe/josephine soap on the street.Seems you have to be a fan of the show and a "Celeb" to have this "privilege"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Is Catriona the same one who does the voiceover of the girl in the Trivago advert? You know the one who goes "With seperate beds?!? This one is purrrfect!"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

has to be a girl in a family ?

carefull no man, not in the PC world your in now !!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

please god let this girl end up in darndale.

theres urban living for ya luv !

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

The quiz today.. one of the contestants..

Derek: "The death of Archduke Franz Ferdinand lead to the start of which war?"
    Contestant: "Pass"
    Derek: "What industry is Savile Row in London famously associated with?"
    Contestant: "Fruit and Veg"...

I nearly crashed the car laughing at that last one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement