Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official RYDER JUG thread (- No betting posts!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

Have played two rounds and spent one evening at the range this week so am taking my responsibilities as a rookie seriously :p

Looks a lovely course if their website is anything to go by, just need the weather to hold up for a great day!

May have to let you down on the colour coordination though; I have a golf shirt in pretty much every colour under the sun but I don't have them all in Limerick with me :(

Went around a few shops today with the intention of picking up a cheap blue one but the cheapest was €35, so I left it - broke student and all :o

Right, get a good night's rest everyone - see you all in the morning.

Oh yeah, go Team Boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

charlieIRL wrote: »
    Hi J, sorry never got back to you earlier. I dont have the other lads names unfortunately. We'll try post as ofter as we can.

Only need our teams names that is all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Is 3putt not able to collect it on his way down????

I don't think so

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

I don't think so

Ahh balls.

Anybody able to swing by newbridge in the morning? I cant go up because I have to collect a babysitter at 9am

• Advertisement

I don't think so

Newbridge is only 45 mins from tullamore, can you drop it over ? Last group should be in by 4:30?

Here you go

http://clubapplive.com/golf/scores.html?matchid=1742

I have set it up so that our team names wont appear until 15 mins before tee off time.

Charlie, i have sent you a pm with instructions on how to update the scores, its very easy. One person from each group just logs in on their phone, chooses their game and uses the wheel to select 1up, 2up etc. It can be done every 3 holes or so, or every hole if they wish.

J

Here you go

[url][/url]

I have set it up so that our team names wont appear until 15 mins before tee off time.

Charlie, i have sent you a pm with instructions on how to update the scores, its very easy. One person from each group just logs in on their phone, chooses their game and uses the wheel to select 1up, 2up etc. It can be done every 3 holes or so, or every hole if they wish.

J

You are an absolute gentleman, appreciate this big time. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Lads can somebody explain,

Why were the teams so secretive ?

Funny ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭blockic

Best of luck in the morning lads. Will be checking in to see how things go!

• Advertisement

Lads can somebody explain,

Why were the teams so secretive ?

Funny ****.

No secret with our team, just the pairings!!!

Fair play to pistolpetes, just off the phone to him and he's thankfully going to make the trip to tullamore tomorrow to drop down the Jug, thanks a million.

Have played two rounds and spent one evening at the range this week so am taking my responsibilities as a rookie seriously :p

Looks a lovely course if their website is anything to go by, just need the weather to hold up for a great day!

May have to let you down on the colour coordination though; I have a golf shirt in pretty much every colour under the sun but I don't have them all in Limerick with me :(

Went around a few shops today with the intention of picking up a cheap blue one but the cheapest was €35, so I left it - broke student and all :o

Right, get a good night's rest everyone - see you all in the morning.

Oh yeah, go Team Boards!

I wouldnt be overly worried, with the temperature promised tomorrow there'll be nobody going around in a polo shirt!!!!

**** nearly let it slip there, i never put in the starting time so the teams went live at 11.45. I deleted the names.

What time is 1st tee? and i will fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

No more posting team. Sleep now and kick ass tomorrow!

fb0b2527c77639a084af136144dff6eab5d6b53f314198a1fb6283c263e06a31.jpg

**** nearly let it slip there, i never put in the starting time so the teams went live at 11.45. I deleted the names.

What time is 1st tee? and i will fix it.

First group out at 11.30

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭tigerwood1

Fair play to pistolpetes, just off the phone to him and he's thankfully going to make the trip to tullamore tomorrow to drop down the Jug, thanks a million.

pm'ed pistol ref collecting jug

Safe driving lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Good luck today boardies. ..bring it home!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Done a Rory, thought we had to be there for 12 not 11....

Be there for 20 past

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭ballyk

Can you not get the cops to drive you there? Surely they know you have to be there for the Ryder Jug :D

I can just see you throwing on the shoes on the first tee!

Here you go

http://clubapplive.com/golf/scores.html?matchid=1742

J

Some quality pairings on our side. Charlie going last again. Well hopefully it doesnt backfire like it almost did last year ;)

Cheers Golfgraffix for setting up the live scoring. Looking forward to checking in on progress during the day.

Who's playing captain technodub?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Can't log in to scoring
    Can you pm me how please John

well we are up in 1 match anyways :D

Reganovski and 3putt doing the business after 9!

http://clubapplive.com/golf/index.html?clubid=309

Open this on your phone

Login via the icon on the top right corner

Click on today's matches

User - boards
    Password - stableford

1 up thru 13 - Come on "3ganovski"!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

At a wedding, can't really be following the live scoring, keep me updated Rikand :)

How are PitchWood doing?

Looks like a defeat for boards in match 1, 1 up win for REPS. No other matches being updated so we're in the dark on the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,758 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

2 matches in.

1-1

Tiger and I won one up.

Advertisement