Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 27 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Anyone have any news on Alder?
    Also mcShane has played last 3 can anyone see him holding this spot for next few gw's or would bruce be a better option?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I know both are unlikely to play but I if I was to only use on transfer who would I be better shipping out-PVA or Wisdom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

thunderdog wrote:
    I know both are unlikely to play but I if I was to only use on transfer who would I be better shipping out-PVA or Wisdom?

Wisdom out would be the priority. He has no chance of playing but PVA could get his place back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Silva and Bertrand in for Eriksen and Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

madds wrote: »
    Silva and Bertrand in for Eriksen and Terry.

Taking out Eriksen is a bit short sighted with a double gw coming up. Surely better just to bench him for one week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Foster
    PVA-Jones-Hutton-Bellerin
    Sanchez-Cazorla-Boyd-Silva
    Defoe-Aguero

Myhill -Hazard-Kane-Terry

1FT AND 1.6M in the bank....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I see some people doing Yaya to silva, is it not just a case of chasing points - you bought Yaya in thinking he could score big, why then after one game get rid?

Especially considering most teams are going to have at min 3 players from chelsea/spurs that are not going to be playing this GW - there are then question marks over a number of other players game time for next GW - eg. PVA/Sakho/Walcott/Bellerin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Finally can ship Duff out for Toby hopefully he is fit. Would give me 11 starters next week but with doubts over Bellerin & PVA

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Anyone any advice?

Foster Hamer
    Haidera PVA Clyne Hutton / Terry
    Sanchez Silva Walcott Boyd / Hazard
    Giroud Aguero / Kane

Completely lost over what to do 0.8 in the bank with 2 FT

Looking at maybe doing something like Giroud and Terry > Sturridge and a 4.4 Def. Then maybe eriksen in for walcott the week after?

Still have my wildcard and unsure when to play it

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

am I crazy to be considering hazard to yaya ? I bought has for 10.1 so wud get 10.5 for him but cost 10.9 prob to get him back!
    I'd prob leave him for west ham away as well .......it might even be Sanchez who ends up making way in the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Anyone any advice?

Foster Hamer
    Haidera PVA Clyne Hutton / Terry
    Sanchez Silva Walcott Boyd / Hazard
    Giroud Aguero / Kane

Completely lost over what to do 0.8 in the bank with 2 FT

Looking at maybe doing something like Giroud and Terry > Sturridge and a 4.4 Def. Then maybe eriksen in for walcott the week after?

Still have my wildcard and unsure when to play it

Your in a great position there. I'd do Pva to Dawson and use the 2 transfers next week. If walcott doesn't start the euro game he should start at the weekend. I'd play your wildcard dgw 34 there should be teams with a double.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Your in a great position there. I'd do Pva to Dawson and use the 2 transfers next week. If walcott doesn't start the euro game he should start at the weekend. I'd play your wildcard dgw 34 there should be teams with a double.

I could also do PVA to a 5.0m def, then the week after do Walcott and Giroud to erikson and austin? I dont think id really want any other players for the spurs QPR double

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Hazard Eriksen and Kane on the bench so might as well take a hit to get rid of Wisdom and have a playing 11, straight swap with Dawson probably

km79 wrote: »
    am I crazy to be considering hazard to yaya ? I bought has for 10.1 so wud get 10.5 for him but cost 10.9 prob to get him back!
    I'd prob leave him for west ham away as well .......it might even be Sanchez who ends up making way in the end

Sometimes you have to make brave decisions. Hazard out is something I considered but going down a different route now. Blank wham away southampton h is their next 3 with carling cup and psg 2nd leg in the mix. I don't think he is essential the next 3 gws. I took a risk selling terry 4 wks ago which worked out well for me. Lads that sold sanchez a few weeks back will have done great out of that move. The template team constantly changes if you can get ahead of the curve you make good progress.

I could also do PVA to a 5.0m def, then the week after do Walcott and Giroud to erikson and austin? I dont think id really want any other players for the spurs QPR double

Ye that's the route I'd go down for the double. I think a wba def is the best option till gw 33 great fixtures.

spock. wrote: »
    Wisdom out would be the priority. He has no chance of playing but PVA could get his place back.

Cheers might do a straight swap of Widsom->Dawson. No other stand out cheap defenders really. I was half thinking of stoke but they aren't keeping many clean sheets these days

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

km79 wrote: »

wow just had a proper look at city's fixtures after pool game !
    I'm prob going go to do haz to yaya Silva or nasri and hold them for forseeable future
    ADM will then make way for hazard in 2 weeks
    I'll lose .4 but hopefully gain points over the 2 weeks
    the question is which one to buy!
    if I go yaya then I'd prob have to sell Sanchez when the time comes to get has back in
    if I go Silva or nasri I won't !
    man that -4 Silva to Sanchez is killing me now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I've made my 1 FT.
    Went from Wisdom --> Dawson.

Problem is I have Terry, Ivan, Hazard, Kane, Chadli & Wasi not playing.
    I can only play 1 GK meaning at the moment I'm only fielding 8 players.

Should I take a -4 hit to get rid of Wasi? If so, who?

Would it be worth the hit? I think not.
    Decisions, decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Fielding 10 with a -4 but that was a long term move so I'm happy to do it.

Not expecting any sort of good score next week so it will be a gameweek to pray to at least hold where I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Oscar, zouma out, Bertrand, kouyate in 2ft, have 12 playing next week now, well baird is one so hopefully 11 at least, not ready for double week after, will probably take a hit, would have liked to transfer in a spurs player to go on bench but decided not to chance it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

Changing 2 defenders this week I think but , wisdom will be getting the chop anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Thinking Oscar/Clichy out for Yaya and 4.4m defender Wilson maybe?
    Clichy seems to be completely out of favour so too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Fielding 11 atm but can't be sure if pva or bellerin will start. Done fab and Costa to Ozil and Ings for this week. Have 2 Spurs on bench and will probably get eriksen in for ozil for the dgw, and then Costa back the week after, can just about afford this but hopefully costas price will drop by the time I'm bringing him back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

West Hams Sakho or Valencia for a 1 week punt?

patmac wrote: »
    Thinking Oscar/Clichy out for Yaya and 4.4m defender Wilson maybe?
    Clichy seems to be completely out of favour so too expensive.

Although Stoke has some relatively easy home games coming up, they have only kept 5 clean sheets so far this season, so I might be avoiding Stoke defenders

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

I'm going to do the smart thing and leave my WC till the following dgw. If Cameron and PVA make appearances that will see me field 11, I've shipped wisdom out for Dawson.

Maybe I'll take a hit during the week, but the main plan is the following gw. I think I'll get away with not having Silva v Liverpool, but after that for city's run of nice fixtures I'll WC him into the team to join yaya and ageuro.

Eriksen and Austin to be WC too but for the short term, I don't feel safe without Costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭8-10

-8 taken. Time for bold (likely stupid) moves

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Need to ship out PVA and Ameobi in order to be definitely fielding 11 next week. Will probably do PVA to Alderweireld, but am stumped for replacing Ameobi. Might just leave him and not take the hit. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Need to ship out 2 so I can field 11 next week. Going to ship out Austin for the week that's in it and bring in Stoke's Diouf for a one week punt (or maybe Giroud). Also probably going to go Wisdom -> Haidara for the rest of the season.

I'm trying not to get too carried away with the DGW for Spurs and QPR. It's too easy to think "Oooooh DGW" and bring in loads of players and take points hits that end up only crippling your team for the rest of the season. The most I'll probably do is bring in Eriksen and Austin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Need to ship out PVA and Ameobi in order to be definitely fielding 11 next week. Will probably do PVA to Alderweireld, but am stumped for replacing Ameobi. Might just leave him and not take the hit. Any suggestions?
    I'm keeping Ameobi this week. He's got Villa at home, I reckon it's 50/50 as to whether he'll play, and if he plays probably another 50/50 as to whether he gets an assist of not. So for me...
    50% chance - 0
    25% chance - 2
    25% chance - 6

Anyone else in his price range is a defensive midfielder, so you're pretty much guaranteeing yourself a 2. More than likely not enough to cover a -4 anyway.

Advertisement