Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Everything is tightening up nicely from 3rd-10th. I'm hoping I can stay out in 2nd and not get dragged in! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Hackers up next and has his wildcard activated.... i wish you a desperate wildcard week :pac: because i need the win

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up against The Craggy Islanders in a 9th vs 10th battle. It's an away tie so my lads will have a great time at the home of Father Ted but we have to keep our eye on the ball and not get distracted by some of the locals.

983aab006d95acedc76e4a29259a65b9.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I've taken my eye off the ball in this league the last month or so. A fine win last night as League 1 seems to be looking like the actual premier league. The Bojanna Davisons are champions already on 63 while the next 7 players are clumped between 46 and 42 with another 2 back on 39 all fighting it out for the promotion places. Dare I say that anyone in the bottom half from 11th/12th could yet be relegated.

Now if only we got paid £10m per game like the Premier League :pac:

Stuck in 5th by 2 points. Time for a push now to see where we can finish.

I've lost to 3rd and 4th in the past 2 GWs and have now been hauled into the mess. I can only feel for Krul Hand Luke who has the highest score in the league but is 10 points off the promotion spots :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

SantryRed wrote: »
    I've lost to 3rd and 4th in the past 2 GWs and have now been hauled into the mess. I can only feel for Krul Hand Luke who has the highest score in the league but is 10 points off the promotion spots :pac:

You can say that again haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Harsh this league. About to drop into the relegation places regardless of a decent GW score:o

A win for me this week away to 6th place dahat, sees me climb from 18th to 16th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

My best points score in a few weeks and I lose :-)

Fowler87 gave me a good hiding this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Mr. P prevents me winning 5 on the bounce with a 2 point win, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 gave me a good hiding this week

The way my luck has gone in this league I'm surprised my score this week was enough for the 3 points :pac:

Mr. P prevents me winning 5 on the bounce with a 2 point win, well done!

I needed that win to keep my promotion chances alive. A very close one in the end too, hopefully you can win 5 on the bounce now :)

With 10 games to go, it's insanely tight at the top!

Basically, top place is already sealed and the league is won.

But below that,

2nd - 52 points
    3rd - 7th - 48 points
    8th - 46 points
    9th - 45 points
    10th - 44 points

• Registered Users Posts: 16,652 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'm in that bunch for 3rd and up against Brian is Gay next week, massive game for both of us.

dahat wrote: »
    I'm in that bunch for 3rd and up against Brian is Gay next week, massive game for both of us.

If Sturridge returns 3 pts I win I think. A lot on 48 pts are winning their tie so need to win badly.

Victory! Beat the second place team in what could be a crucial 3 pts.

2nd on 52pts
    3rd-6th on 51pts
    6th-8th on 48pts.

Super tight for the remaining promotion spots with first place wrapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Just noticed i've gone 2nd in this, still very tight, one loss could knock me back to 6th! Promotion in this one is going right to the wire!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

How many get relegated?

How many get relegated?

me :D + 2 (3 in total)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,948 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Fair play to biscuits1988 who has been promoted to the Championship as champion already.

I may have slipped back to 8th but only 6 points behind means the dream is still alive.

I sat the lads down last night and made it clear that we must push on and win all our remaining games. At the very least we end this season like we intend to start the next one. By winning every damn point we can!

hqdefault.jpg

6 points between the bottom 6, its going to be close.

B6sY5RI.jpg

15th v 13th

16th v 20th

17th v 10th

18th v 1st

19th v 9th

My 20th placed Gerry Hattricks need to win this relegation battle or it could be the final nail in the coffin for my boys.

Real tight for the last two promotion spots ..

5 teams I think scrapping for two places though Brian is Gay is 3 pts clear of 3rd place (me).

5 teams I think scrapping for two places though Brian is Gay is 3 pts clear of 3rd place (me).

Yeah I'm out of things now back on 52 points. Very frustrating as I spent the first half of the season switching between 2nd, 3rd and 4th with Brian is Gay and Amkar Championov.

I wouldn't even make a play off if we were to have one at this point.

Yeah I'm out of things now back on 52 points. Very frustrating as I spent the first half of the season switching between 2nd, 3rd and 4th with Brian is Gay and Amkar Championov.

I wouldn't even make a play off if we were to have one at this point.

Period after Xmas seems to have cost you any chance unfortunately.
    This is all I have left to play for so full focus on this for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

That was a big win for you agaisnt me last week (I hate Mark Albrighton!!)

I think I am now out of the promotion race due to my poor overall points compared to the rest of ye.

need at least 8 points from sanchez or captain bob (amkar championov) wins, squeaky bum time time at the bottom

Looks like most if not all of thise fighting for second and third promotion spots are facing defeat this gameweek.

My fate was sealed after the Leicester game yesterday beaten 63-39

• Advertisement

Looks like most if not all of thise fighting for second and third promotion spots are facing defeat this gameweek.

My fate was sealed after the Leicester game yesterday beaten 63-39

If ye could all lose for the next 3 weeks too that'd be great :pac:

Advertisement