Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Has anyone else got this when buying anything airsoft related from eBay

Dear Buyer

To prevent the circumvention of the eBay.co.uk and eBay.ie Weapon and Knives policy, it is not possible for you to bid on, or buy this item.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    eBay Trust & Safety

All I was trying to buy was a front sight :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

nah thats strange try bid on it again
    or post the link and ill try buy it and see if its a fake

moggser wrote: »
    nah thats strange try bid on it again
    or post the link and ill try buy it and see if its a fake

Linky

well its lettin me buy it did you get as far as that or was ya shut down before that?

When I clicked Confirm Payment the last button the message came up

ok ill click it now

Dont waste your money man!

tooo late you owe me $12.57

Damn, and on you 666th post :p

lol
    was waitin for that post for days lol
    ah well no harm came from it lol

• Advertisement

Suppose lol :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭An Mac Tíre

Hi, sorry mods, tried to post in retailers but wouldn't let me (shrugs shoulders).

Does anyone have any experience buying from these guys? http://www.euro-gogo.com/
    I've read that they are the same company as RSOV but can't confirm that, maybe one of you guys can.
    I'm just looking to keep my options open for my next buy and would like to peruse as many sites as possible looking for something to take my fancy :p
    Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

All round positive experience with south east airsoft. Preordered a STG 44 and they kept me up to date the entire time. Shipped quickly when it got in and they even threw in a free bottle of BBs. Would have no hesitation in using them again and would recommend them to others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Anybody got the lowdown on www.airsoftshop.com,
    I'm looking specifically at their guarder ranger body armour, its seems to be the only site on the net that has them still available(their discontinued so there har to find),

any help much appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Everyone knows at this stage that Eirsoft is a great retailer, but sure it won't hurt if I tell you how I got on with them.

I asked Tony to get me a JG MP5 Full Metal Navy. He got it, let me know he had it for me. They downgraded the spring. All the lads I dealt with are sound. Can't recommend them enough. Very happy with the service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Killinator wrote: »
    Anybody got the lowdown on www.airsoftshop.com,
    I'm looking specifically at their guarder ranger body armour, its seems to be the only site on the net that has them still available(their discontinued so there har to find),

any help much appreciated

I dealt with them once, pretty bad experience. I had to lodge a Paypal dispute to recover $340 after a lot of emails. I didn't mind so much the fact that the item was out of stock, because that kind of thing happens, but they told me they had shipped it, then wouldnt give me a tracking number, then admitted they hadnt shipped, then said they were shipping the next day, then said it was out of stock, then that it had shipped.....

You get the picture. I only had the one attempt to deal with them, so it might have been an aberration, but I personally wouldnt be risking a second attempt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Ordered a t-shirt and some XTM RIS panels from magpul.com, arrived really quick and they only charged about $10 shipping.

Just stuck in another order for t-shirt, magpuls and patch $58.75 for the goods and $10.99 shipping.

Really good, if anyone is ordering T-Shirts the sizes are a bit askew, i ordered medium last time and its a wee bit tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Does anyone have one of the copy SLS 6004 1911 holsters?
    Does a railed 1911 (like the TM MEU or Socom Gear CQB Elite) fit or are there mods required?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

scanlant wrote: »
    Does a railed 1911 (like the TM MEU or Socom Gear CQB Elite) fit or are there mods required?

I have a Blackhawk (well, the Ebaybanned version!) CQC holster with the SERPA retention system which I use with my railed SG Wilson Combat 1911. At first it wouldn't fit in as the rail was hitting the inside of the holster on both sides, but a few minutes with a small file sorted that out and now it fits perfectly. The only drawback is it has started to wear the paint slightly on the edges of the rail of the 1911 - but to be honest it doesn't bother me as it just gives the gun a 'worn in' look!:cool:
    Hope this is some help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

I have a Blackhawk (well, the Ebaybanned version!) CQC holster with the SERPA retention system which I use with my railed SG Wilson Combat 1911. At first it wouldn't fit in as the rail was hitting the inside of the holster on both sides, but a few minutes with a small file sorted that out and now it fits perfectly. The only drawback is it has started to wear the paint slightly on the edges of the rail of the 1911 - but to be honest it doesn't bother me as it just gives the gun a 'worn in' look!:cool:
    Hope this is some help!

Thanks Rogue, it's exactly the information I wanted. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Harakka

scanlant wrote: »

The TM MEU is not railed and will fit one of those SLS 6004s perfectly. A railed 1911 like the WE's or Socom Gear will also fit but the holster will require some adjusting which can be done by adjusting the screws on the holster.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

http://www.sklep.airsoftguns.pl anyone dealt with this shop,looking for somewhere to buy cheap springer/wallhangers,cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

mower wrote: »
    http://www.sklep.airsoftguns.pl anyone dealt with this shop,looking for somewhere to buy cheap springer/wallhangers,cheers.

Their wholesale division are pretty good.....fast communication and shipping in my experience. Retail would probably be much the same, although I know their wholesale division is short of stock at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

They are very inventive when it comes to being lazy, some lad just sitting in the corner with a drill, waiting to be chucked some poor aeg, probably not even out of its box, he just aims and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzwhee and an aeg or gas gun is like a piece of ineficient balistic swiss cheese.

Replacing an air nozzle, ok, I had to patch up a gas system with solder! Thankfully it worked, but sheesh, not only that but foamy spongey ****e glued into the trigger mechanism.

Gunner airsoft, pay for the downgrade, or pay for the downgrade!

I dunno about gunner though, i ordered 150 bucks worth or stuff from them, m4 handguard and stock etc. Showed as in stock and payment went through. A week later was told they are out of stock and not coming back in. I replaced them on the order with other stuff and bought the stock and handguard elsewhere. Another week later they said sorry they were in stock and shiped out! Left with two identical handguards and stocks for my 1 m4! When i say "identical" the gunner handguard was covered in flashing material, a fixing screw broke in a day and the colapsable stock broke when I took it out of the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

mower wrote: »

Bought from them countless times, excellent service, and very fast. Very well priced too, and postage is reasonable. I recieved a broken springer in one order which was actually quite expensive (Metal MP40) and they replaced it in my next order, no questions asked, after I simply sent them an email with pictures of the broken one. Unfortunately they seem to be always low on stock at the moment...they also have a points system where the more you buy, you get points that can be redeemed against items in their store. From buying 1 or 2 AEGs, you have enough to claim a few decent springers for wall hanging...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Bought the battle ready goggles from these guys :
    http://st6-airsoft.com/battle_ready_goggle.htm
    There really good, fit perfect with my helmet and boonie hat. Got these in like 5-6 working days with no problems.

Also SE Airsoft, bought a couple of things off them and pistol with no problems apart from the pistol ( i thought was broken, although it wasnt ) they were happy to send me out a whole new one and remind me what not to do next time :) great lads, my fav airsoft store atm :)

Might aswell add Eirsoft, real sound lads, i got a Dboys m4a1 off them but it was broke and they were happy replace the gun and the postage costs 2 times because the other was broke aswel, they then gave me a refund and sent me out a working one, so thats basicly a free gun although i need to get it repaired coz its only doing 150-160 FPS, still its alot better then paying for a whole new one! :P thanks lads

also one more thanks to ebay...got lots of airsoft stuffs off there with no problems :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

is www.rsov.com any good or trustable??:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

one of the very best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

is www.rsov.com any good or trustable??:confused:

iv ordered of these guys a good few times and never once had a problem!

good delivery service and they keep you informed by email as to the status of your order. and you get it in the time frame qouted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Their shipping prices can be a bit steep, but apart from that I'd highly recommend them. Excellent communication & prompt shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

forgot to say if you are planning on getting an AEG or any other gun off of them you need to check that it is below the 1joule limit (328fps) before you buy or customs could seize it and give it to the gaurds and you'll be in trouble for importing and firearm!!!!!

if you send them and email before you buy with a link to the gun you want they should be able to tell you the power of it if it is not displayed on the page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Ordered a pistol off them last year and got it in two weeks.
    Ordered the Army Detonics Combatmaster from them today, was just under 1kg so shopping wasn't too bad as I could use Registered Airmail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

RSOV the king of chinese clone exporter one of the best, ive imported loads of aegs and parts. be sure to downgrade them before it lands in the Republic of Ireland otherwise youre in trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

same as mcgovern i ordered the detonics a few weeks ago and arrived in just under the week including not bad for airmail. as the other lads have said its prob the best clone retailer in the far east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Just bought a Star SL9 from these guys. Great to deal with and fantastic communication, answered all my emails within 10 minutes. They even put in a Guarder Hop up bucking for free.:) Would not hesitate to buy off these guys again. Fast shipping, ordered it on the Tuesday, shipped wednesday, here Thursday. 10/10.

Anyone had any experiences with these guys? They seem decent but im curious about the free shipping.

forgot to say if you are planning on getting an AEG or any other gun off of them you need to check that it is below the 1joule limit (328fps) before you buy or customs could seize it and give it to the gaurds and you'll be in trouble for importing and firearm!!!!!

if you send them and email before you buy with a link to the gun you want they should be able to tell you the power of it if it is not displayed on the page.

i noticed that! iwas so p'd off when i seen they didnt show velocity!:mad:
    cos i want a good gun but not an illeagle gun

Dar wrote: »
    Their shipping prices can be a bit steep, but apart from that I'd highly recommend them. Excellent communication & prompt shipping.

btw how do you find out the shipping, i looke all over the site and couldnt find it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

btw how do you find out the shipping, i looked all over the site and couldnt find it!

AFAIK you complete the checkout process and it will give you the various shipping options.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Bought a large order from Ehobby Asia. took two weeks from ordering, though if you exclude customs and easter, it only took a week. Two days for processing and 5 days for delivery, very good considering its coming from the other side of the world! All things arrived in perfect condition in one neat box package filled with airbags for transport, and a little slip for advertising sake.

Also, I sent an e-mail to South East Airsoft asking about a product, got the answering e-mail in a couple of hours and they answered my questions plus a little extra info. Cheers Lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    has anyone had dealings with this crowd http://www.g-military.com
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    has anyone had dealings with this crowd http://www.g-military.com
    thanks

Most of their Aeg's, etc seem to be over the irish limit,
    be sure to get them downgraded before shipping, haven't dealt with them before though, sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Bought a red dot scope, 8 mp5 midcaps, bungee sling, silencer and a speed loader from Ehobbyasia. Ordered on Friday. Shipped on Monday, arrived on Thursday. Very happy with the speed of delivery. All the gear was good. Will buy from them again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Haven't read too much through here but does anyone here have any experience with gotactical.ie ?

Really need to find a place that sells c02 cartridges and either I'm blind or that's the only Irish website that does!

SV wrote: »
    Haven't read too much through here but does anyone here have any experience with gotactical.ie ?

Really need to find a place that sells c02 cartridges and either I'm blind or that's the only Irish website that does!

Well their retail shop in Bray is great so I'm sure the website is too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Anyone ever had any experience with wgc-shop? Shipping times / charges / customer service etc.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

wgc are simply great al round, always had excellent customer service and product range one of the best, shipping is not great but its not extortionate by any means

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Most of their stuff is over the J mark I see, any ideas on how they do their downgrades (spring replacement / drilling the air nozzle etc) and costs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Co2 is available in hobbyairsoft.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Has anybody delt with Airsoft Accessories Supply specifically with there vests? http://stores.ebay.ie/Airsoft-Accessories-Supply

Advertisement