Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suits - USA Network *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

loved that, but i really hated how he treated donna, he should have known she could never have said anything, no matter how much she wanted,

the show jumped right back into top form there, im really excited about the final 6 episodes, its a polar opposite from last year after the first 10 episodes, i must say im well impressed,

january cant come soon enough,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭squonk

Great episode this week! Fantastic finale and some great performances! Rick Hoffman came into his own big time. Feels like he's been wasted on the show so far given he could pull the drama of the last two episodes off. Sarah Rafferty seriously stepped it up as well. I'm really looking forward to the next season. Looks like a pretty big game changer. Will be interesting to see the fallout now that Louis knows Mike's secret!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

See that's what annoys me about how meh this show can be when you have a great last 10 minutes like that. The way they dilute Louis' character and drag out this eternally ugh storyline between Mike and Rachel.

Rick Hoffman knocked it out of the ****ing park. Genuinely the only reason a load of us are still giving this a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

What a great episode, Rick Hoffman was fantastic, start to finish the best episode of Suits this season

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DJ90

What a great show. Just watched the whole 2 seasons in about 2 weeks on netflix. Anybody have any idea when the third season will be available to stream on it. Can't wait to get back into it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

DJ90 wrote: »
    What a great show. Just watched the whole 2 seasons in about 2 weeks on netflix. Anybody have any idea when the third season will be available to stream on it. Can't wait to get back into it!

3???

There's 10 episodes of season 3 realised already!!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    3???

There's 10 episodes of season 3 realised already!!

It isn't on Netflix though is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

It isn't on Netflix though is it?

It's on US netflix.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It's on US netflix.

That's ideal. Weekends viewing is sorted. Thanks !!!

emmetkenny wrote: »
    It's on US netflix.

I'm really sorry I don't mean to be a nuisance but it says that suits is not available to stream on netflix instant on the US one. Do you know what this means. Anyway its no worries as I can stream it from elsewhere. Just wondering why this is the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'm really sorry I don't mean to be a nuisance but it says that suits is not available to stream on netflix instant on the US one. Do you know what this means. Anyway its no worries as I can stream it from elsewhere. Just wondering why this is the case

Try the Canadian Netflix then. I watched it on one of them.

Faust caught up too Louis great part in Jessica's office! When is the second part of series 3 on TVs? How many episodes are there in part 2 of series 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Faust caught up too Louis great part in Jessica's office! When is the second part of series 3 on TVs? How many episodes are there in part 2 of series 3?
    there will be 6 episodes, they always air the first 10, and hold the back 6 for later, it should be back in january at some stage, probably wont get a precise date for another month or two, they do the same with covert affairs,

don ramo wrote: »
    there will be 6 episodes, they always air the first 10, and hold the back 6 for later, it should be back in january at some stage, probably wont get a precise date for another month or two, they do the same with covert affairs,

Thanks... Has it be signed for a season 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Thanks... Has it be signed for a season 5?

It has yeah. Airing summer 2015 so not too long of a wait between seasons

It has yeah. Airing summer 2015 so not too long of a wait between seasons

Good news! Easyily becoming my fav show!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

May the god of all handsome men forgiveme..I do love and apappreciate Harvey specter. ..but ive been Litt up!

The dark knight rises!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Season 4 is back on Wednesday January 28th

https://www.facebook.com/SUITSonUSA?fref=nf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Season 4 is back on Wednesday January 28th

https://www.facebook.com/SUITSonUSA?fref=nf

Just what I came on here to find out, thanks!

Just finished S4E10, I could look at Harvey all day and didnt like Louis at first but he is my favourite character now, love him. Want a mug!

Love Donna as well, great character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Back last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

With a bang - Louis got litt up while trying to start several fires he was never going to get out of! He's turned into the daniel hardman of the show after that episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Fantastic Episode.Is next seasons the Last?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Mc Love wrote: »
    With a bang - Louis got litt up while trying to start several fires he was never going to get out of! He's turned into the daniel hardman of the show after that episode.

I thought it was terrific. It's what the show needs. A villain. And a proper one, not a cartoon one. When they all get along and are nicey nicey, the show doesn't work as well. I'm sure they will bring Louis back to the lightside eventually but a character like that works great when he acting the prick.

More of that I say. Less mudding, more mud slinging!

Isnt Jessica the villain though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Fantastic Episode.Is next seasons the Last?
    I'd say there will be at least a 6th season to hit syndication numbers. I love the show, but it's really starting to feel a bit stale; the Louis storyline isn't doing it for me thus far because I know he will eventually cave or die. They need to do something to freshen it up... even Meghan Markle wasn't doing it for me this week :o

I'm liking the new Louis storyline but I just can't help thinking that they really should just bail on Mike. It's like the one mistake that's starting to snowball and will ultimately drage them all down. It's like a slowly spreading canker. Mike isn't becoming a lawyer anytime soon. Nothing is gong to change that and he'll ultimately drag the firm down with him, and Rachel too.

Watch out - there's a flashback episode coming!

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm sure they will bring Louis back to the lightside eventually......

Eventually came a lot sooner than I thought. :p

Spoilers! :eek::o

• Advertisement

Very much a meh episode I thought. I'm disappointed that Louis is now 'on side' with Harvey and Mike. I think the guy had ample cause to be pissed. Harvey's been pissing all over him for years and he'd finally gotten something that was a game changer. It all just feels like it wrapped up too nicely. Pissed off Louis was great.

Also, where was Harvey's loyalty handing McKernan Motors over to Mike and Louis? Maybe it's just me but I just didn't believe that spiel from his yearbook. Way too OTT for a schoolkid to have produced. If one of my schoolmates had come out with a quote like that I'd have just slagged the crap out of them for being a complete knob. Anyway, who's to say he didn't replicate the yearbook with some handy additions?

I didn't find the flashbacks all that interesting. If it was a season or show finalé I might have forgiven it as a 'then and now' kind of storytelling excercise but it didn't tell us all that much we didn't really already know. I suppose it did underline the depth of Louis and Harvey's relationship but that's all. Mike was going nowhere before Harvey plucked him out of obscurity, yeah we know that.

At this point the firm is fúcked if the truth outs. Every case Mike has every been involved in is up for review and verdicts can be overturned. Rather than rolling over and playing house, I still can't see why Louis would just not have Jessica and Harvey pay him off and move to a more legitimate firm. Louis making nice now just seems wrong for the character.

It certainly wasn't the strongest flashback episode they have done. I love the show but it feels a bit like a rudderless ship; like they aren't really sure where they are going next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'm starting to get a little 'meh' about this series now. It just seems directionless and goes round in circles constantly. Dare I say it, even a little boring. I forgot it was even on this week.

Not sure I'll be keeping up with it after this season ends tbh.

squonk wrote: »
    I didn't find the flashbacks all that interesting.
    It certainly wasn't the strongest flashback episode they have done..

I think we might see more of the secretary that Mike was with in the flashback. The actress is his girlfriend in real life and it seemed to me they were introducing her for an arc coming down the line.

As for last nights episode, it was a bit bland. I couldn't care less about Jessica's love life so I'd wish that aspect of the show would just go away. I also found it bizarre that Mike took this case so seriously for no convincing reason and why Donna would risk doing that for a case that, lets be honest, the firm has no stake in. It just seemed silly. You cant win every time. You chalk it up to bad luck, drop the case and move on. You don't break the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭big dar

To have the end of Jessica's relationship as the cliffhanger and not the donna situation was a bit odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

big dar wrote: »
    To have the end of Jessica's relationship as the cliffhanger and not the donna situation was a bit odd

They know their audience? :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I thought this week was actually a return to form after a lacklustre couple of showings. Its a shame Litt is back to "Nice Litt" again but on the upside the main source of comic relief has returned to the show.

There's times Suits veers towards the kind of show you're not too pushed about viewing the day after it airs, its rarely "Must See TV" and there are times I thought it was slipping from good to very bad just like Scandal did. But as far as legal dramas go its the only one I watch weekly, mostly because its so easy to do so.

Oh and the new female attorney in the cast? What a fantastic looking woman, hopefully Tricia Helfer is around for awhile.

12730.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

big dar wrote: »

Starting to get sick of her relationship now. Doesn't seem to be doing much for the show. At least Louis / Sheila was entertaining in parts. This week was okay though, at lot better than previous episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If Suits could stop referencing Games of Thrones that'd be great. Almost as cringey as when they paid tribute to the **** scene in The Wire.

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Starting to get sick of her relationship now. Doesn't seem to be doing much for the show. At least Louis / Sheila was entertaining in parts. This week was okay though, at lot better than previous episodes.
    IMO that guy is going to be big trouble next season.

IMO that guy is going to be big trouble next season.

I think you could be on to something. As an actor he is definitely capable of more.

• Advertisement

I think you could be on to something. As an actor he is definitely capable of more.
    His relationship with Louis is foreshadowing I think. Louis hasn't gotten over the Mike thing and isn't likely to. Once Jessica's ex finds out the truth, we're in for some serious **** IMO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Apart from the constant messing about with Litt's character this week's episode was strong.
    #savedonna

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Apart from the constant messing about with Litt's character this week's episode was strong.
    #savedonna

It was an improvement with what we have been getting in the last few episodes. Would have been interesting to see what would happen if
    Donna actually ended up in jail.

I think litt is such a likeable character now compared to a few seasons back. He just seems to get better every time he's in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

It was an improvement with what we have been getting in the last few episodes. Would have been interesting to see what would happen if
    Donna actually ended up in jail.

I think litt is such a likeable character now compared to a few seasons back. He just seems to get better every time he's in it.

I agree, I'm starting to like Louis more than Harvey.
    Letting the train company off just because he loves Donna was quite ****ty imo

I agree, I'm starting to like Louis more than Harvey.

Seen a caring side of him this week when he hugged Donna and said he knew Harvey
    could get her off

Seen a caring side of him this week when he hugged Donna and said he knew Harvey could get her off .

How would he know that for certain? Sure they've only slept together once.... :D
    IvaBigWun wrote: »
    What a fantastic looking woman, hopefully Tricia Helfer is around for awhile.

We know her as Six but she's a definite 10. :)

I thought the finale was pretty good. Wrapped up a loose storyline which I doubt we have seen the end of and managed to hopefully shakeup the show's dynamic for the summer.

Even when the show isn't at its best (as it certainly wasn't this season) I still look forward to it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Looking at this at the Watch pace. It has not got the same style as pervious seasons, but watching mostly for Louis with a dash of Donna. The former in doublet & hose ("Pound of Flesh") makes me wish that they performed Shakespeare in the original Klingon.

I enjoyed this week's episode though I'm left wondering where the show has to go now. We know Jeff has packed up his office so we can expect trouble from him during the Summer season. We have't heard the last of Forceman either I'd say. Then again, maybe we have. The case against him was pretty cut and dry.

Donna going to work for Louis seems like something that will resolve itself after a few episodes next season I think. I'm really starting to wonder if it's planned that this season will be the last? A lot of things are now wrapped up and I'm questioning whether Jeff will figure because the only real card the show has to play is somebody finding out Mike isn't a real lawyer. The person confronts Jessica/Harvey. Chaos ensues with recriminations on all sides before it all gets resolved in a suitably moving and dramatic episode. We've been round that block a few times already.

The ratings took a dive this season, particularly after the mid-season break. The viewership was down over 30% when it premièred in January. That being said, Wednesday is an odd day for Suits and the ratings did increase towards the finale.

If the 1st half of season 5 is weak, I'd say they'll be told to wrap it up in the 2nd half.

:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement