Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I didn't mind of Gorgrond, but Talador does seem a bit boring. Might switch to tanking or healing and try level a bit in dungeons.

Anyone experience a dungeon run where you get no loot at all? I did Auchindoun the night before last, and none of the bosses dropped anything but gold. Was kind of annoying, as the rest of the party all got loot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I really liked Talador and Gorgrond. I didn't enjoy Spires, but Nagrand was as epic as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

What kind of zone is old hellfire? just another quest zone or is there anything special in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

when i asked that question about my account saying it was upgraded to MOP, does that mean if i buy a months subscription, i can play up to and including MOP? i had paid for cata was the last expansion i paid for.

Yeah, you'll be able to play MoP and up to lvl90.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

copeyhagen wrote: »
    when i asked that question about my account saying it was upgraded to MOP, does that mean if i buy a months subscription, i can play up to and including MOP? i had paid for cata was the last expansion i paid for.

Yeah you'll have access to the MoP quests and content. The questlines in MoP were quite enjoyable. I would give the dungeons a miss to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

sound, might elvel the prot warr from 80-90 in dungeons only after playing the mop content with the huntard.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

I made this thread on reddit today. Feel free to Give feedback on it if you have anything to add.

http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/2mvbdc/can_we_create_a_list_of_raids_and_dungeons_that/?sort=new

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I woud checkout mmo champion each class forum has a solo content thread and some use google docs to share what has been solo'd.

I would say easily up to Vale of fear the raid before ToT can be done by some non-dk classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

nix wrote: »
    What kind of zone is old hellfire? just another quest zone or is there anything special in it?

Thats the starting area where you do the first quests after entering the dark portal, its closed area right now after you finish those quests but im guessing that they'll bring it back in a later patch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,261 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

killanena wrote: »
    Thats the starting area where you do the first quests after entering the dark portal, its closed area right now after you finish those quests but im guessing that they'll bring it back in a later patch.

More than likely it'll be a jump off for a raid in an upcoming patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

Anybody know when the level 100 molten core is coming out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

There is Americans on twitch doing it right now. So pretty soon if not already :) You have to be ilvl 615 and you can only queue for it using raid finder in your garrison.

I see they've reverted to a Need/Greed system rather then the personal loot system that has been in place since launch. Odd to change it so quickly after implementing it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Humming and hawing over a return. Are Holy Paladins still good healers and Mages clothe cannons in WoD?
    (In context left when 80 was max level for my two mains)

Manach wrote: »
    Humming and hawing over a return. Are Holy Paladins still good healers and Mages clothe cannons in WoD?

Mage are squishy bearers of death,

Holy Pala's aint what they used to be BUT they're still awesome.

Holy Paladin gets not one but TWO Beacon of Light's.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Manach wrote: »
    Vicxas wrote: »
    Mage are squishy bearers of death,

Holy Pala's aint what they used to be BUT they're still awesome.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Holy Paladin gets not one but TWO Beacon of Light's.

Paladins in general are fairly poor to other classes. I play Holy Pala and Retri.

Holy Paladins are weak. Two Beacon of Lights doesn't really do much at the minute as it's just 5 mans. Even in raids, top guilds will make sure if they have two pally healers each will be spec'd differently.

One will be geared/spec'd for Beacons the other for Sacred Shield.

Don't even get me started on Retri:pac:

I find your lack of beacon faith disturbing.

MagicIRL wrote: »
    I find your lack of beacon faith disturbing.

The stats are just weak at the moment. It's better for tanks to be absorbing heals especially when Crit/Haste is low.50% heals which can barely crit isn't great at all.

Havn't tried since I got a 630+ Ilevel, but Absorption is great at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,669 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I succumb :).
    As I've not played since pre-Cata, finding the Ret/Holy Paladin rather difficult to re-engaged with. My second main, a Fire Mage, no problem or thinking required at all.

Now my choice is between using the lvl 90 boost on the Wolven creature or those walking Pandas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

So is everything working yet ?

I havent hit a que in ages, few bugs here and there but seems to be back to the norm..

anybody know where to recruit decent followers?

got my garrison to lvl 3 and pretty much all buildings are level 2

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jaayylol

Lone Stone wrote: »
    So is everything working yet ?

I havent had any problems for a couple of days anyway.

Anyone else do MC? Felt like it went on forever, love the mount though and the 640 helm is handy as well

Jaayylol wrote: »
    I havent had any problems for a couple of days anyway.

Anyone else do MC? Felt like it went on forever, love the mount though and the 640 helm is handy as well

I had 0 wipes and took me 2 hours. Apparently they nerfed it in a hotfix as well. My mate did it the day before and took him 4 hours as the mobs were so OP.

Im level 99 and just need to fly through Nagrand.

Question, is there a Mount drop in Molten Core? I seen a guy with a Core Hound mount.

Vicxas wrote: »
    Im level 99 and just need to fly through Nagrand.

Question, is there a Mount drop in Molten Core? I seen a guy with a Core Hound mount.

Its a 100% drop when you kill Ragnaros. I think its tied to the achievement.

Edit: Is the heirloom vendor back yet?

Yeah you get it when you kill last boss in MC in the mail, i got lucky and loaded in with only two bosses left, so only spent about 20mins in the raid. Alot complaining it takes ages to complete from start to finish.

Anybody know if there is anything else worth getting in it that cool?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭BKtje

Did it in 80 minutes in an 75% premade run last night. Ill 640 helm and mount were the rewards among with around 27g per boss.

Easy mode but fun to do it again, that said, won't set foot in there again now that it's done!

• Advertisement

How did you guys find gearing for MC?

Running normal's or just luck from world drops?

Advertisement