Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB v3 - Revenge of the Banter Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Look who I found!

Photoon10-05-2013at18143_zps4e1ce778.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

That's you Brandon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭innad

Adiboo wrote: »
    Look who I found!

That looks exactly like my sitting room, down to the colour of the walls and the blinds :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Look who I found!

Photoon10-05-2013at18143_zps4e1ce778.jpg

I found him wandering the streets and now he won't leave :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I found him wandering the streets and now he won't leave :(

If your curry is ****e I'll be leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fcuk the curry make a bee line for the bar and never leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Oooh shiny new thread :D

I'm in work till 9, with a chest infection and practically no chance of making any sales because the place is empty (except for ALL of the loud teenagers), AND I have to stand. Someone save meee...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Decided to apply for a summer job in the hotel I did my placement in Lanzarote. Previously decided not to as I couldn't go living in a hotel with no kitchen and rubbish pay again. Then found out a friend of mine is returning as a proper employee getting paid over five times what we were paid before (it's not as amazing as it sounds, we were paid less €175 a month before). wish I had realised I could apply for a proper job before now. Still email sent and fingers crossed. I need some sunshine.

You're no longer welcome. Stop cuddling my dog and leave.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Doggeh :D

innad wrote: »
    That looks exactly like my sitting room, down to the colour of the walls and the blinds :eek:

Mam??

Mam??

Hah! Seriously, that kind of creeped me out though

Im almost certain im in the right house. ..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Maybe you both live in the same house, but in a different plane of existence, like in Silent Hill...I think.

I'm basing that of that woeful movie a few years ago that was all kinds of terrible, and made no sense.

Well that was seriously fast episode of Breaking Bad went from small time dealer to international drug smuggler to retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well that was seriously fast episode of Breaking Bad went from small time dealer to international drug smuggler to retired.

What episode were you on?

Angron wrote: »
    Maybe you both live in the same house, but in a different plane of existence, like in Silent Hill...I think.

I'm basing that of that woeful movie a few years ago that was all kinds of terrible, and made no sense.

Ah Jaysus, I never saw the film but the game scared the crap out of me :eek:

What episode were you on?

Season 5 Episode 8 now I think TG4 are nearly caught up mad episode, really fast pacing, skipped a few months in one go. Im sure there plenty more twists to come?

P.S Damo is the title below your username in anyway related to Super Troopers?

Ah Jaysus, I never saw the film but the game scared the crap out of me :eek:

Don't watch the film, it's not scary, just awful. One of my friends got unbelievably angry watching it cause he's a big fan of the games :D

ALCOHOL!!!!

ALCOHOL!!!!

Not jealous at all >_>

What's your poison?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Not jealous at all >_>

What's your poison?

Getting drunk on less than a €11 is my forte... bottle of Cococabana from Tesco (cheap version of Malibu) and a bottle of Fanta Exotic - yum!

My evening has been unblocking a crapper and hauling in bags of turf. Go me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

My evening has been unblocking a crapper and hauling in bags of turf. Go me :pac:

Rock 'n Roll, Angron. :D

Ah well. Suffocation/Cephalic Carnage, and a 21st next week, another birthday the week after and if I still have money the T&P beers 2 days after that. I'll have my fun eventually! :D

Are you going on the lash after Suffocation? Where's the T&P Beers?

Nah, I don't really drink at/after concerts. I dunno if there's a spot agreed on the beers though.

You mean you can listen to a DM band with a big sober head on ye?? :eek: :D

Death metal is my favourite metal :pac:

Who would've guessed that you like DM. ;)