Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BWE: You Book IT!...Discussion thread - Writers needed!

Options
1868788899092»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yes go for it, it will be a test to see if it makes things easier when writing a show and PPV together

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I have the PPV card finalised so can start on Raw now that I know what I'm building to. Raw will be done at some stage tomorrow at the latest. Not sure when the PPV will be done. Depends on how quiet it is in work.

Naked pictures of Lana and Renee Young!!!

Really didn't know who to include at the end. Everyone that made sense was booked or injured. Who knows, it might work out.

Already have most of the PPV done in my head.

Kaboom!

My first PPV so hopefully it is up to scratch. A few title changes and only one roster change so nothing extra ordinary in that regard.

I enjoy booking the Divas way too much. At this stage, I enjoy booking them more than anything else so if someone doesnt want to do them, let me know and I'll happily do them. I'll also write something :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

GNFNRHEAD with a swerve early on in the right up. Grrrrr :)

Rollins winning was a surprise and I think it shall be interesting to see where we take it.

Bounty Hunters up next... Good luck

• Advertisement

Haven't had a chance to read the show as I am on my phone and that page takes too long to load.

Just want to get sone thoughts on if we are going to keep going now it's down to 4 people?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    GNFNRHEAD with a swerve early on in the right up. Grrrrr :)

Rollins winning was a surprise and I think it shall be interesting to see where we take it.

Bounty Hunters up next... Good luck

:D

With Bryan not expected back any time soon I figured there was no need to continue with Cena as champion. He doesn't need the title but can still chase it. With how the match ended, he could also turn to Reigns for costing him the title. Don't think Cesaro is ready for a cash in but can also be involved with that group. Ambrose and Triple H I started too. Considered having Triple H cost Ambrose in the tag, but decided this way would be better.

Thought Barrett naming himself as IC champion could be interesting. The tags needed a change as Sandow and English were doing nothing having beaten everyone. Think everyone knows Harper can be a star so decided to give him a chance to break out and do something. Ziggler wasn't needed in that feud when he could have taken the place of Titus O'Neil. AJ winning can't be a surprise :pac:
    DM-ICE wrote: »
    Haven't had a chance to read the show as I am on my phone and that page takes too long to load.

Just want to get sone thoughts on if we are going to keep going now it's down to 4 people?

Why not? Might be easier with less people. At the start stuff was being forgotten about due to so many people being involved, that shouldn't happen anywhere near as often with four.

Im guessing BH forgot about this

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im guessing BH forgot about this

Ooops yeah didn't realise I was next super busy ATM, hence I'm no longer a soccer mod, I can have a new show up by the end of the weekend I guess but the next person should probably already be working on their Raw at the ver least

the next person should probably already be working on their Raw at the ver least

That might be me but I'm afraid I can't write anymore.

I was going to stop a while ago but was hoping some others would join up first but with work and family I just can't find time when its my turn to do a show. That only going to get harder with less posters involved and possible double show write ups.

• Advertisement

I hope this continues so as I don't know if I can do the double show for PPV idea and as said have been super busy atm (otherwise I would still be a soccer mod) so with another person less we really would need re-enforcements if folk like myself are going to soldier on.

The double show isnt required by the way. The idea was if you had the PPV you could do the show before or after if you wanted. You dont have to.

Should we keep it going? Unless others decide to hop on board, I feel like this could be the end.

I honestly have had no time to do this, dont want the BWA to die again though,,, Writers needed, if not ill try and maybe we can do a going out of business angle heading into Summerslam :pac:

Im still around :) just busy with pre baby arrival stuff

Should we put it to a vote?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I'd be interested/around in 2 weeks time ti chip in shows.

Put up a show there that actually references that there was no BWA Raw last week and gives us the option for a last storyline before it ends if we want or it could just continue from where I put it.
    I'd be interested/around in 2 weeks time ti chip in shows.

That'd be great

how many people are actually left on the booking comitee now?

I can only be sure that ill be able to do 1 more show as after that I would guess I will be in the middle of my move back to Asia, probably starting a new job and def in the midst of far too much wedding planning to really justify spending so much time on something like the BWA

Put up a show there that actually references that there was no BWA Raw last week and gives us the option for a last storyline before it ends if we want or it could just continue from where I put it.

That'd be great

how many people are actually left on the booking comitee now?

I can only be sure that ill be able to do 1 more show as after that I would guess I will be in the middle of my move back to Asia, probably starting a new job and def in the midst of far too much wedding planning to really justify spending so much time on something like the BWA

Its BWE!

Best of luck with the big planning and moving jobs.

O yeah the BWA is my draft promotion :pac:

gnfnrhead - In but going on holidays in a few weeks :p
    DM-Ice - Busy?
    Bounty Hunter - Making excuses :p
    beajerjoe - In?
    connemara man - In soon?

I reckon we need six at least to keep it going.

• Advertisement

Need a status update on this, so reply if you are still in, otherwise I'll assume you are out.

DM-Ice is scheduled next by the way.

Sorry I am out.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Sorry I am out.

Tis a shame, looks like if it even gets to SS perhaps we could end it with the angle I kinda started with Heyman on Raw and just go balls to the wall with Brock, Cesaro's MITB (hell why not turn him face for a )cash in, HHH healing it up for a return to the ring vs Reigns & whatever else

That is unless others jump on board but that's seeming less likely now

Cena losing the title killed the company :pac:

Advertisement