Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Yeah, i know, i hear ya and you've got a valid point - it doesn't make any sense - unless he'd been 'got to' or threatened in some way after the video was released? Or he felt that he might be, perhaps? In the video it does seem to be a genuine slip up, to me, until proven otherwise. Because the question is why would he say that in the first place, if it was'nt true?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yeah, i know, i hear ya and you've got a valid point - it doesn't make any sense - unless he'd been 'got to' or threatened in some way after the video was released? Or he felt that he might be, perhaps? In the video it does seem to be a genuine slip up, to me, until proven otherwise. Because the question is why would he say that in the first place, if it was'nt true?

Or maybe Cole deliberately misrepresented him?

True, how do ya mean though?

True, how do ya mean though?

Have you actually read the letter Piper wrote in response to the video?
    3. Cole maintains that I first time admitted the allegedly
    unknown fact the Nazis adapted the crematorium in question in
    which the gas chamber were located for air-raid shelter, the fact
    allegedly unknown even for Museum guides. It is un truth. See
    enclosed copies of pages from the books which constitute the
    fundamental reading for Auschwitz guides. In book by T-an Sehn
    "Concentrat Camp Ogwiqcim-Brzezinka (Auschwitz-Birkenau)Warsaw 1957,
    You may read on the page 152-"In May 1944 the old Crematorium
    I in the base camp was adapted for use as an air raid shelter

The Fact is also confirmed in the book by Jean Claude Pressac
    "Auschwitz: Technique and operation of the gas chambers,
    published by The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York 1989 (515
    Madison Avenue). On the page 157 you may read: "With part of the
    building converted to an air raid shelter, this is the state in which
    the SS abandoned Krematorium I in January 1945" Repeating what
    Pressac had written I told what was the nature of the
    adaptation works carried out by the Nazis and what one had to do to
    remove those changes in order to regain the previous appearance.
    They are all "Pipers revelations. In spite of the fact that
    such secondary restoration works had to be done there is an
    undisputable reality that the gas chamber in question is housed in the same
    building which has been existed from prewar times till now.

thanks, I was just reading that from the first post.

It's this part that gets me, the last line:

Pipers revelations. In spite of the fact that
    such secondary restoration works had to be done
    there is an

The fact it's in the same building is kinda imaterial to me, as evidence - evidance that's been tampered with is just that.

You see, we’ve got to bear in mind this is a very senior and highly respected authority, according to his wiki profile Dr Pip is the Chair of the Historical Department at the Auschwitz Museum, he knows what he’s talking about, and I just can’t believe he’d say something like that in his first statements unless it was true.

However, I can believe that someone in his position, after having his videoed statements plastered all over youtube, would be left with no choice but to try to recant, somehow. Affect some kind of damage control.

The jury is still out in my mind. I'm going to look into this deeper, time permiting. It's the ICRC reports i'm really after at this stage, personally.

Thanks again,

• Advertisement

i meant Dr Piper... spell check's gone nuts!

King Mob. Can I ask you a quick question, before I hand IrelandSpirit over to my colleague… and will ya answer it honestly, because I don’t seem to getting anything out of this forum information-wise and seem to be having to repeat myself over and over…

The question still remains, why did Dr Piper make those statements about the reconstruction work in the first place?

What do you think, genuinely?

King Mob. Can I ask you a quick question, before I hand IrelandSpirit over to my colleague… and will ya answer it honestly, because I don’t seem to getting anything out of this forum information-wise and seem to be having to repeat myself over and over…

The question still remains, why did Dr Piper make those statements about the reconstruction work in the first place?

What do you think, genuinely?

Because there was reconstruction done.
    The fact is Cole misrepresented him.

This is explained in the letter.

thanks, I was just reading that from the first post.

It's this part that gets me, and the last line:

Pipers revelations. In spite of the fact that
    such secondary restoration works had to be done there is an

The fact it's in the same building is kinda imaterial to me, as evidence - evidance that's been tampered with is just that.

You see, we’ve got to bear in mind this is a very senior and highly respected authority, according to his wiki profile Dr Pip is the Chair of the Historical Department at the Auschwitz Museum, he knows what he’s talking about, and I just can’t believe he’d say something like that in his first statements unless it was true.

However, I can believe that someone in his position, after having his videoed statements plastered all over youtube, would be left with no choice but to try to recant, somehow. Affect some kind of damage control.

The jury is still out in my mind. I'm going to look into this deeper, time permiting. It's the ICRC reports i'm really after at this stage, personally.

Thanks again,
    King Mob wrote: »
    Because there was reconstruction done.
    The fact is Cole misrepresented him.

This is explained in the letter.

And if you were, say, going to be tried for a crime on the basis of evidence that was reconstructed years after the fact, would you feel represented fairly?

And if you were, say, going to be tried for a crime on the basis of evidence that was reconstructed years after the fact, would you feel represented fairly?
    You realise no one was convicted purely on the construction of a gas chamber right?

Cole claimed that this was the first time the was such a revelation.
    This is not so.

Piper quite clearly states (and can back up) the fact that there were mass murders in the gas chambers contrary to what the article is claiming.

• Advertisement

Yes, I do realise this, I was alluding the fact that as evidence of a crime, (gas chamber, krema 1, mass-murders etc) once that evidence has been physically tampered with, (reconstructed, rebuilt, etc) it cannot then be presented as valid evidence for the aforementioned crime.

Forgive me, it's late for me and I have to hand this over now. Thanks a million, and continue questioning, debunking and conspiring for Truth!

Susan

Yes, I do realise this, I was alluding the fact that as evidence of a crime, (gas chamber, krema 1, mass-murders etc) once that evidence has been physically tampered with, (reconstructed, rebuilt, etc) it cannot then be presented as valid evidence for the aforementioned crime.

Forgive me, it's late for me and I have to hand this over now. Thanks a million, and continue questioning, debunking and conspiring for Truth!

Susan

Well why can't it?
    If there is evidence to show it was reconstructed and when and how. And if there where photos of it before reconstruction.

And there was plenty of evidence at Auschwitz other than this one gas chamber that would convict people.
    Piper explains this in the letter.

And does it not bother you that both the video and the article so bad misrepresented Piper at all?

Well why can't it?
    If there is evidence to show it was reconstructed and when and how. And if there where photos of it before reconstruction.

And there was plenty of evidence at Auschwitz other than this one gas chamber that would convict people.
    Piper explains this in the letter.

And does it not bother you that both the video and the article so bad misrepresented Piper at all?

Nope, I don't think anything about this thread bothered her much by the end of it, Su's main concern was over those ICRC reports; that's her bag now.

:eek::pac::eek::pac::eek::pac::eek::pac::eek::pac::eek::pac::eek:

Off I am too, explore another forum, or not....................

Might catch ya later. Never know.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I’m going to explain it for you one last time. The Nazis didn’t appear to make an attempt to hide their medical experiments on human beings, these programs are well documented and the finding from that research is still used today. My question was simply aimed at the inconsistency of how thorough they appear to be at coving up the mass-murder in the camps, but failed to cover up their human experiment programs –

But this is nonsense. There are lorry loads of documents. There was no extra cover up of the exterminations compared with human experiments.

Google "concentration camp" railway ticket "one-way"

Neither had a blow by blow account in the morning papers of course. Also they didn't destroy records. The fact is the extermination procedure mitigated against detailed records:
    The deportation method, as carried out by the German authorities in
    the General Government, was 'en masse', without lists of names or
    even exact numbers. Usually ghettos were totally liquidated, and
    only the killing capacity of the camps and the volume of the trains
    dictated the number of people who were deported. In places where
    some Jews were temporarily left behind, the Germans counted the few
    who remained, while all the others were pushed into the trains.
    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/holocaust/reinhard/part02/

We even have the documentation of the railway fares. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_train
    The most modern accurate numbers on the scale of the Final Solution still rely today partly on shipping records of the German railways
    This information is extensively used in the book "The war against the Jews"
    The Wannsee* Conference was held on January 20, 1942, in Berlin, to coordinate the implementation of the proposed "Final Solution". At Wannsee, the SS estimated that the "Final Solution"--which was already under way--would ultimately involve 11 million European Jews; Nazi planners envisioned the inclusion of Jews living in neutral or non-occupied countries such as Ireland, Sweden, Turkey, and Great Britain.
    http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005445

There is overwhelming unambiguous evidence that the NAZIs used the camps to kill people. And while homosexuals, dissidents, Gypsies and mentally deficient were targets their plan was to kill every Jew.

(* relevant posts earlier)

The video is hotch potch of lies and mis-information. It wasn't envisaged that there would be such holocaust denial conspiracy, or else no doubt they would not have done the work to turn the air raid shelter back into a Gas chamber. But as has been said that is not needed to convict anyone. If it had been bulldozed to the ground it makes no difference to the overwhelmingly weight of evidence.

I was at the Celtic park and Gardens in Limerick. There is a reconstructed Iron Age village and an Ogham stone. It's all actually fake. Does that mean that the Celts didn't exist and other Ogham stones are made with angle grinders? Bear in mind the guy that made this video totally distorted the interview and took the facts out of context and lies about other things. The building was an air raid shelter converted from a Gas Chamber. The allies shortly after the war restored it to the previous function not in an attempt to convince people that there was an attempt at Genocide when there wasn't, but to illustrate for visitors how the process worked. No-one was doing it to fabricate evidence. No extra evidence is or was needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Diogenes! Your nit-picking over this question is driving me crazy!

It's not "nit picking".
    I’m going to explain it for you one last time. The Nazis didn’t appear to make an attempt to hide their medical experiments on human beings, these programs are well documented and the finding from that research is still used today. My question was simply aimed at the inconsistency of how thorough they appear to be at coving up the mass-murder in the camps, but failed to cover up their human experiment programs – both of which are crimes against humanity and would have meant a death sentence at the Nuremberg trials or any such legal proceedings.

The medical experiments involved a tiny group of people, while the numbers involved in the Holocaust runs into the tens of thousands. Are you incapable of understanding that?
    I was referring to the documentation, obviously, not the homicidal gas chamber and ovens which they didn’t destroy and were featured in Cole’s video. Alleged homicidal chamber and ovens, I should say, I’m determined to keep an open mind on this until all the points Cole raised are satisfactorily debunked. In regards the Auschwitz crematoria, it might very-well have been built to deal with the first typhus epidemic, as claimed.
    (As to why they didn’t destroy all traces of their human experimentation programs, I don’t know… I have a theory but it’s a bit off topic.)

No please share it with the group.

Before you jump all over that question too, let me just say that I do not trust anybody’s version of events, neither the Allies nor the Nazis. From reading the posts here and at this stage of my research, it appears that all sides in the war had their own agendas and are therefore at best unreliable – not least the Allies tampering with (reconstructing) the evidence of a crime scene – and I certainly wouldn’t trust condemned Nazis to be telling the truth either.

The figure of six million Jews dead is confirmed by Eichmann's testimony at Nuremburg. Why would he lie?

I mentioned the International Committee of the Red Cross earlier because that’s an impartial organisation, which would have no motive to cover anything up and least of all for mass-murdering Nazis.

Yes, yes the did. In much the same way that catholics kept stum. The RC were concerned that if they raised these issues they would be blanket banned from all German camps including prisoner of war camps.
    They were there at the camps and kept records too, many of which are (apparently) quoted all over the net. I have found many references to these reports,

Links please.

It is also highly unlikely (in my mind) that the ICRC would fail to notice a mass-extermination program involving millions of people, in a relatively confined space and over a 5 year period.

Again the "final solution" was started in the winter of 1943. Your basic lack of historical facts, contradicts your claim that you've studied this matter to any real depth.
    And that they wouldn’t present this evidence at the Nuremberg trials, or at least mention it somewhere. I’ve read some claims tonight that the ICRC weren’t allowed to present evidence at the trials, and others that the ICRC themselves abstained. Again, I’m not going to jump in there without cross-referencing with reliable sources.

What is your definition of a reliable source?

Can you please point me to these records from the time the ICRC spent at the camps, and where I can find the mistakes you say the ICRC admitted to making, so that I can compare the two?

Did you not bother to read the link I gave? I did you the courtesy of providing references to my claims, something you don't seem to feel is necessary to do for me.

watty wrote: »
    But this is nonsense. There are lorry loads of documents. There was no extra cover up of the exterminations compared with human experiments.

Google "concentration camp" railway ticket "one-way"

Neither had a blow by blow account in the morning papers of course. Also they didn't destroy records. The fact is the extermination procedure mitigated against detailed records:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/holocaust/reinhard/part02/

We even have the documentation of the railway fares. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_train

This information is extensively used in the book "The war against the Jews"

http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005445

There is overwhelming unambiguous evidence that the NAZIs used the camps to kill people. And while homosexuals, dissidents, Gypsies and mentally deficient were targets their plan was to kill every Jew.

(* relevant posts earlier)

The video is hotch potch of lies and mis-information.

Watty, this subject is not my forte but I agree with you all the way. In my opinion my colleague ignored the vast already well established evidence. Evidence that unambiguously proves and has proved for over 60 years that Hitler’s plan was to annihilate EVERYBODY who he deemed an enemy of the Third Reich. This evidence is real, it is on paper, on record in various mediums of communication, we have a multitude of eyewitness accounts and survivor testimonies, AND we have proof in the form of policy that was implemented across Germany and the occupied countries, with millions of unlawful detentions leading to the ghettos and finally the death camps. The Final Solution. It does not get any clearer than that.

If there is evidence to prove otherwise, then this Cole video is not it. On the contrary. It is evident from the start that this young man has set out to entrap and misrepresent his intended victim in the most unprofessional and morally wrong way. If people want to accept this approach as serious investigative journalism, as actual evidence………. I cannot see how…………. that’s entirely their prerogative and we can only hope that one day they will wake up to the fact that:

This is not how one goes about investigating in a fair and impartial manor.

This is not how one treats another human being with the respect due to him/her.

This is not how one treats a serious subject, on any level, and the so-called evidence does not stand up precisely for the reasons stated above.

Do not accept this video as evidence of anything other than an ode to vanity and conceit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Irelandspirit, I strongly suggest you and your collegue use seperate accounts to save confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

/me bangs head on table in confusion.

Accounts are free :)But don't forget to log out.

/me bangs head on table in confusion.

Accounts are free :)But don't forget to log out.

Watty, i humbly apologise for any confusion we might have caused. IrelandSprit is a project. Currently we are five. I will post a brief summery by way of explanation later :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

In concentration camps. Where they herded people to be put into gas chambers and ovens.
    You know: the Holocaust.

No
    What the hell do you think we're talking about?

Do you believe people where brought to camps where they where killed en mass in the thousands for the purpose of exterminating groups which the Nazis deemed undesirable?
    Yes or no?

What people ?Enemey soldiers? Civilians? Agitators? At a time of war i think you will have to elaborate on that statement above as people is to broad.

• Advertisement

Diogenes wrote: »
    Are you just being willfully obtuse. You're not aware of the camps? The gassing, the shootings, the mass starvation.

If you're so convinced that Hitler never ordered the Holocaust, what do you think happened in the Warsaw Ghetto?

I'm well aware of camps thats a silly question. But what were these camps useds for? Labour? Murder? The shootings? You'll have to be more specific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

I'm well aware of camps thats a silly question. But what were these camps useds for? Labour? Murder? The shootings? You'll have to be more specific.

Murder. Do you deny that, say for example, Auschwitz Birkenau wasn't an extermination camp?

No

What people ?Enemey soldiers? Civilians? Agitators? At a time of war i think you will have to elaborate on that statement above as people is to broad.

Are you being deliberately silly now?

We've explained the question at least five times now.

Do you believe the holocaust happened or not?

Lads, some comments are getting dangerously close to being directered at posters and not posts.

Of course there was. We don't have an actual signed order from Hitler but it's beyond any doubt whatsoever that it was his order.

No "we" don't have any such order from hitler.Thats Right.

And a huge mountain of evidence exists.

He was obsessed with eradication of Jews completely from the Earth. Have you read any Translation of Mien Kampf?

Or William Shirer's "Rise and fall of the Third Reich"?

Or "The War Against the Jews: 1933-1945"

Or about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

Or Hitler's close friend http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Goebbels

Hitler said:
    "Today I will once more be a prophet: If the international Jewish financiers in and outside Europe should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a world war, then the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth, and thus the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!"

Ausrottung - Annihilation translation to german. Now the word Ausrottung was never once used by hitler in his speeches or writting to mean murder.

Example:

'It is a good thing that you signed because otherwise it would have meant the ausrotten of the Czechoslovakian people'.'

What do you think he meant by this? When taken out of context and when you look back at where hitler used this word it has once never ment murder. So that quote is really just missunderstood and useless for what it's supposed to stand for.

Joseph Goebbels wrote:

"Regarding the Jewish Question, the Führer is determined to clear the table. He warned the Jews that if they were to cause another world war, it would lead to their own destruction. Those were not empty words. Now the world war has come. The destruction of the Jews must be its necessary consequence"

If i remember correctly he said that because hitler felt the jews caused ww1 which they did.But thats for another discussion.So when the jews declared war on germany in the 1930's they wanted the jews out of germany and all of europe.Obviously when at war you take this in context, just like you take churchills comments.

Winston Churchill wrote:
    "'We shall turn Germany into a desert. There are means that will vanquish Hitler and that will be through, an absolute devastating war of extermination, using large bombers against the Nazi-Country'."

Reinhard Heydrich wrote
    Enclosed I am sending you the minutes of the proceedings that took place on January 20, 1942.

Since the basic position regarding the practical execution of the final solution of the Jewish question has fortunately been established by now, and since there is a full agreement on the part of all agencies involved. I would like to ask you at the request of the Reich Marshal to make one of your specialist officials available for the necessary discussion of details in connection with the completion of the draft that shows the organizational, technical and material prerequisites bearing on the actual starting point of the projected solutions.

The fact that Hitler wanted and ordered Genocide (Complete Eradication of the Jews) is not in Doubt. The only Doubt is if the "Final Solution" was in his mind in the 1920s, or 1933 when his campaign against them started in earnest or if it was 1942 when the attempted Genocide may have started.
    http://www.holocaust-history.org/hitler-final-solution/

Let me stop you right there. The fact is not that hitler wanted and ordered the Genocide of the jews. There is not such order as you yourself are aware of.

There is no doubt in my mind that a major influence in attacking Russia was to exterminate Russian Jewry.

Hence the announcement of the "Final Solution" after invasion of Russia
    Hitler Personally Ordered The Final Solution

Most experts have agreed that an action on the magnitude of a mass genocide, with the resultant possible ramifications, could not have proceeded without Hitler's personal approval. Until now, no written decision from Hitler has been found, although there are compelling indications that a verbal decision was certainly given. The recent discoveries cannot be called a written decision (which, if it ever existed, was almost certainly destroyed by the end of the war), but they are certainly unequivocal confirmation that a clear decision was taken by Hitler. Even better, they help pinpoint the time it was taken.

Did the Jews of the world "declare war on Germany"?

Taken from "The Rothschild Money Trust", (George Armstrong, Omni Publications)

It is estimated that the Jews have absorbed four-fifth of the wealth of Germany, Austria, Poland and Czech-Slovakia, and more than one-half of that of England, France and Italy. They practically own the banks, railways, steel and munitions plants of these countries, to say nothing of the press and other minor industries.

They undoubtedly own one-half of the wealth of America. With one or two possible exceptions, they own the huge New York banks (which implies the control of the New York Federal Reserve Bank) the insurance companies, 80% of the metropolitan press, the news and advertising agencies, the cinema, and 80% of the radio broadcasting companies.

They are reputed to own 100% of the metropolitan newspapers of both England and France, and likewise 100% of the news and advertising agencies and the cinema of these two countries.

"Think of it. This alien race comprising less than 1% of the population owned 80% of the wealth of the country. The worst of it is that they stole it by the manipulation of the German currency system - in the same way that they have stolen the wealth of our country.

What was the final solution in your mind?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ihatewallies

Imrama wrote: »
    most people actually forget that the allies never liberated the death camps as made popular in series like band of brothers

they were 'liberated' by the soviets and the west was not allowed to examine them until the late 80s

not to say people did not die in the concentration camps but the holocaust has also sadly become an industry that one cannot question in any way without having anti-semite thrown at you

this might be because the evidence of the nazi extermination plan for the jews and the fact that millions were exterminated in this program is so comprehensive and incontraversial that nobody of right mind would doubt it.

other than that perverse section of society who find it possible to swallow almost anything no matter how irrational.

there's a big industry that believes the moon landings were a hoax, 9/11 was by the CIA etc etc
    some are absolutely convinced the world is really flat.

interestingly the holocaust deniers, still bereft of any genuine evidence that it was all a conspiracy seem to concentrate 90% of their argument on trying to prove that holocaust deniers are the victims of some wicked persecution which therefore obviously means there was no holocaust and it's AAAAALLLLLLL a lie.
    God help us.
    No it's because holocaust deniers are so obviously bonkers it's impossible to take their opinions seriously.
    generally they seem to come from the stance that governments are evil and are secretly to blame for every crime in history.

each to his own :D:D:D

ihatewallies, that looks very close to throwing insults at members of this forum. If you cant post without insults then dont post.

*Edit: polishpaddy, if you have a problem with a post then report it and dont respond to the comment.

If i remember correctly he said that because hitler felt the jews caused ww1 which they did.But thats for another discussion.So when the jews declared war on germany in the 1930's they wanted the jews out of germany and all of europe.Obviously when at war you take this in context, just like you take churchills comments.
    Are you for real? The Jews caused WW1?

Winston Churchill wrote:
    "'We shall turn Germany into a desert. There are means that will vanquish Hitler and that will be through, an absolute devastating war of extermination, using large bombers against the Nazi-Country'."
    I dare you to find a single order from Churchill to do this.
    Let me stop you right there. The fact is not that hitler wanted and ordered the Genocide of the jews. There is not such order as you yourself are aware of.
    So what does this mean?
    Did the rest of the Nazi do the holocaust without Hitler knowing?
    [/B]It is estimated that the Jews have absorbed four-fifth of the wealth of Germany, Austria, Poland and Czech-Slovakia, and more than one-half of that of England, France and Italy. They practically own the banks, railways, steel and munitions plants of these countries, to say nothing of the press and other minor industries.

They undoubtedly own one-half of the wealth of America. With one or two possible exceptions, they own the huge New York banks (which implies the control of the New York Federal Reserve Bank) the insurance companies, 80% of the metropolitan press, the news and advertising agencies, the cinema, and 80% of the radio broadcasting companies.

They are reputed to own 100% of the metropolitan newspapers of both England and France, and likewise 100% of the news and advertising agencies and the cinema of these two countries.

"Think of it. This alien race comprising less than 1% of the population owned 80% of the wealth of the country. The worst of it is that they stole it by the manipulation of the German currency system - in the same way that they have stolen the wealth of our country.
    Classy stuff here PolishPaddy.
    Did you know that 99% of all businesses in Ireland are owned by Roman Catholics?
    It must be a conspiracy.

What was the final solution in your mind?
    A questio you yourself have yet to actually answer.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Murder. Do you deny that, say for example, Auschwitz Birkenau wasn't an extermination camp?

No it wasn't an extermination camp. It was a camp to hold prisoners. Everyone knows they were deported to the camp, many died there of typhus and other diseases.Where are you getting your information that says it was a camp to Exterminate people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

No it wasn't an extermination camp. It was a camp to hold prisoners. Everyone knows they were deported to the camp, many died there of typhus and other diseases.Where are you getting your information that says it was a camp to Exterminate people?
    I assume you'll never change your stance, so I was just wondering why do you think people are lying about it? What do you think they have gained?

Advertisement