Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Tallafornia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭el diablo

sharkey 25 wrote: »
    I think they are funny , are you a fan of the show? This is the first time I've watched the show. There are a lot of people watching for the first time tonight only because the swipe lads are commentating.

No, first time seeing it and I've never heard of "the Swipe lads." Anyway, I've switched off.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

el diablo wrote: »
    Looks like you're on your own there so. They're not even slightly amusing.

qxNGO.jpg

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Juliet Delightful Pinkeye

wonton wrote: »
    qxNGO.jpg
    ;)

gTQqj.png

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭el diablo

Maybe they're the new Rubber Bandits. The culchies love them but in reality they are shít.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

nm wrote: »
    gTQqj.png

:pac:

the post was firstly to show that swipe is hugely popular, and the other poster wasnt alone in thinking they were funny, plus you may notice the swipe video has much less dislikes to like percentage rate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭ Juliet Delightful Pinkeye

You're certainly correct on the dislikes, mine was just an example to show people like anything.
    Not my cup of tea anyway, I can see how hilarious Cormac is (and do), I dont need these pair pointing it out to me 'canned laughter' style, but each to their own I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Maybe they're the new Rubber Bandits. The culchies love them but in reality they are shít.

As a "culchie" as you so nicely put it, no-one likes Tallafornica or this Swipe bull****e, your clearly a Dub i take it??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

They were funny online, sh1t on TV, i doubt that's their fault

• Registered Users Posts: 22 annabelle79

squrm wrote: »
    pretty sure it was actually in Saggart, not Tallaght. Google saggart court lodge

yep it is city west, just opposite the hotel in a gated estate, except the house wasnt gated...and the hottub was robbed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I heard Kelly has laughed off suggestions from criticism the likes of Georgia Salpa describing it as repulsive.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0325/tallafornia.html

I don't suppose a lot of you guys wouldn't describe it as repulsive as I do even though I am a dub.

And tell me as Kelly mentioned what happen's on Harcourt Street on a Saturday Night? Are there nightclubs or people just get drunk there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I heard Kelly has laughed off suggestions from criticism the likes of Georgia Salpa describing it as repulsive.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2012/0325/tallafornia.html

I don't suppose a lot of you guys wouldn't describe it as repulsive as I do even though I am a dub.

And tell me as Kelly mentioned what happen's on Harcourt Street on a Saturday Night? Are there nightclubs or people just get drunk there?

I think its "pot kettle black " between Salpa and Kelly. Salpa gets big money from standing in front of a camera and looking good. She went on that that CBB progamme and Kelly went on Tallafornia. And telling anyone who would listen about her fling with Calum Best, as if anyone cared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

As a "culchie" as you so nicely put it, no-one likes Tallafornica or this Swipe bull****e, your clearly a Dub i take it??

I like Tallafornia, people I know in real life like Tallafornia, people on boards.ie like Tallafornia

Pretty much shoots your post to **** eh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

tallafornia is unreal, it went from people being like 'dear god' to holy **** yesss they got a new season!

speaking of salpa there's ironically a swipe thing were them dudes take the piss over comments on her facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

The swipe guys were funny online, on the actual show, they were brutal but thats probably down to the producers of the show tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

The online stuff is great alright, gotta say I do like that picture myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

when is season 2 starting does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,275 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

mystic86 wrote: »
    when is season 2 starting does anyone know?

Not sure yet. I've seen now that it has been showing new pictures of the new tallafornian on it's facebook page.

Apparently, his name his "Marc". Although, I could be wrong in that.

They have the new series filmed already. It had a schedule of six weeks of filming. The cast and crew only came back to Dublin on Saturday. It should be out on TV3 very soon.

http://www.starplus.ie/gossip/tallafornia-crew-head-off-as-santa-claws-come-out/12139/

http://www.starplus.ie/gossip/no-sauce-for-tallafornias-saucy-nikita/13039/

think it's starting in January, there was some show on last night on tv3 or 3e or something and at the end of the show it said 'coming up in January'

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭doubledown

TALLAFORNIA SEASON 2 PREVIEW

http://t.co/Den4u0Au

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Looks like they're going with a preview show after the X Factor final like last year and running the main show after Take Me Out in January then.

Looking forward to it - especially the Swipes later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

omg!! woo-hoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cooliotheboya

I cannot wait for this. Natalie Nikita and Kelly are rides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Relentleslee

Can't wait for it to come back, the preview looks interesting..

http://the411.ie/tv-movies/tallafornia-series-2-teaser

• Registered Users Posts: 84,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Preview tonight at 11pm on TV3

charging 1.49 euro to watch episode 2 on the 3 player now? wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Niamhf

Saw that...signed up to 3 player thinking I could watch it only to discover that message about renting it for €1,49...unreal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

I cannot wait for this. Natalie Nikita and Kelly are rides.

lmao standards man

did anyone see the one philly pulled? wtf deeeeeecent

anyone think dave looks like a big damien duff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Good episode last night - the bit with Nikita nearly "dying" in the pool was hilarious.

Has she been off the drink for a while. I must have missed something if it was explained earlier in the episode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Relentleslee

A review of the first episode http://the411.ie/tv-movies/tallafornia-s2-ep1 also what are TV3 playing at charging for the 2nd to watch it online?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement