Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you tip toilet guy?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

I've never seen a toilet guy in Ireland, but I suppose it was inevitable that they'd make an appearance. I've seen them in various other European countries and they are just a throwback to the days of crossing sweepers and a nuisance like those scrotes who squirt stuff on your windscreen when you stop at lights. Just unusually and annoying active forms of begging, which amounts almost to coercion. :mad:

I never tip them, because I am well capable of shaking my langer and washing and drying my hands after I have a piss. I also find it disconcerting to have some prick brush my shoulders, because I don't have dandruff. If the cnuts are offended because I don't tip them, well boo-fcuking-hoo!:rolleyes:

If I want a service, I'll ask for it and pay for it, otherwise no. If restaurants want to impose a charge for using their toilets, they should have a sign announcing this. :cool:

Advertisement