Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus X

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

anyone have a spare invite for a one plus X?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057517622

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

beazee wrote: »

thanks, didnt see that....much appreciated for the link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Got an invite yesterday and ordered it also, still processing.

Not i na hurry as my OPO still work just fine, will be welcoming the smaller size but I'm not sure if it's an upgrade or almost a like for like swap minus a few features

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭pedatron

Just traded my oneplus in in CEX Newbridge for €244. Couldn't believe it when the guy said it to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,845 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

pedatron wrote: »
    Just traded my oneplus in in CEX Newbridge for €244. Couldn't believe he when the guy said it to me!

I'm going to trade mine tomorrow after getting the OPT. Mine has a small dent on the bottom so hoping for around €200

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

You can take me off the list, got an invite. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,523 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Ordered yesterday be interesting to see how long it takes to process,when I ordered the OP2 it was a brutal,they seemed to have no proper system in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭jusvi2001

yabadabado wrote: »
    Ordered yesterday be interesting to see how long it takes to process,when I ordered the OP2 it was a brutal,they seemed to have no proper system in place.

How long it took for delivery when you ordered OP2? I ordered on 5th Nov it is still showing as processing. Really disappointed after paying Euro 24.49

jusvi2001 wrote: »
    How long it took for delivery when you ordered OP2? I ordered on 5th Nov it is still showing as processing. Really disappointed after paying Euro 24.49
    It took something like 12 days for it to ship and then 5 or 6 days for delivery.Was disgusted with them at the time and impossible to get a straight answer from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭pedatron

yabadabado wrote: »
    It took something like 12 days for it to ship and then 5 or 6 days for delivery.Was disgusted with them at the time and impossible to get a straight answer from them.

Jesus if it takes almost three weeks after paying 25 euro for delivery I'll be like a bull. Not good enough. Don't offer express only if it's not going to be fast.

• Advertisement

Jesus if it takes almost three weeks after paying 25 euro for delivery I'll be like a bull. Not good enough. Don't offer express only if it's not going to be fast.

Mine was standard shipping but still way too long.They acknowledged eventually that they had made a **** up .I tried to cancel but they wouldnt let me.

It's all explained in the delivery option. Someone even posted the exact text here.

It's not One Plus fault if you didn't read the information.

Clearly says delivery takes 3 to 5 days and then there's also a few days to process before it's sent out.

Guess you can't please everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

jozi wrote: »
    Clearly says delivery takes 3 to 5 days and then there's also a few days to process before it's sent out.

Guess you can't please everyone

Ordered the x yesterday and what the confirmation email says is 5-10 days processing time excluding delivery. It doesnt give a delivery estimate or time at all.

So could be up to 15 working days based on that. Ud expect a few days delivery so nothing to complain about although the charge is steep for a light item.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭high horse

Did anyone else have trouble purchase the oneplus X phone?
    I got an invite yesterday and when I add it to the cart on the site and click place order, I get an error message asking me to fill in my billing address details.
    My billing address details are filled in and correct but when I try to click on another address that I have entered, another error message pops up saying that I'm not in the correct store and that I need to select the correct country, but it's already set to Ireland.
    Am I doing something wrong or is this a common problem with the oneplus website?

high horse wrote: »
    I got an invite yesterday and when I add it to the cart on the site and click place order, I get an error message asking me to fill in my billing address details.
    My billing address details are filled in and correct but when I try to click on another address that I have entered, another error message pops up saying that I'm not in the correct store and that I need to select the correct country, but it's already set to Ireland.
    Am I doing something wrong or is this a common problem with the oneplus website?

Are you trying to deliver to an address different to your billing address ?

After trying it a few times, it worked. I dont know what I did differently this time

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Are you trying to deliver to an address different to your billing address ?

Yes, I put my work address in for delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Just took the plunge and ordered there.

Yes, I put my work address in for delivery

That's what is blocking it then. I remember some others having the same problem.

If you change delivery to match billing it will work.

I think someone came up with a work around and posted on thread but I can't remember exactly what it was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Got an invite for this yesterday but will have to let it pass me by as my own S3 bit the dust catastrophically last Sunday night. Ended up buying an LG G3 sim free from Argos and can't justify buying 2 phones in the one week! On the plus side, one more will slip through to those still waiting....

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭st1979

Yes had problem ordering last night. Kept saying billing address wrong to go to Irish site which I was on already. After a lot of messing the order went through

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭emo72

st1979 wrote: »
    Yes had problem ordering last night. Kept saying billing address wrong to go to Irish site which I was on already. After a lot of messing the order went through

same issue. was pulling my hair out trying to figure out was wrong. billing and delivery addy was the same. saying i was in the wrong store too. dopes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

The sites a bit of a mess. The order / invite pages keep switching to US pages. At the moment it cops on you cant order yet in the US and asks u to switch store (it did for me) but i can see this catching out people later.

south wrote: »

Amy experience with the tempered glass screen protector? Or with tempered glass in general?

I must also order a nice case, hope my usual style is in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

jozi wrote: »
    Amy experience with the tempered glass screen protector? Or with tempered glass in general?

I must also order a nice case, hope my usual style is in stock!

I've been using one on my galaxy s4 and its great. Far better than the plastic ones I had used previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Got an invite over the weekend and purchased yesterday.

Not really into spending big money on phones so the price point is nice for me. Also the specs and stuff look like a decent upgrade on what I have. Phone I have hasn't had any major problems, just getting on. So looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Consultant in my place at the websummit said it was extremely impressive after hands on and he put an order in himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

TheDoc wrote: »
    Got an invite over the weekend and purchased yesterday.

Not really into spending big money on phones so the price point is nice for me. Also the specs and stuff look like a decent upgrade on what I have. Phone I have hasn't had any major problems, just getting on. So looking forward to getting my hands on this.

Consultant in my place at the websummit said it was extremely impressive after hands on and he put an order in himself.

I'd be the same, wouldn't really invest in higher priced phones but this price point is just right, that plus there aren't too many other decent mid ranged phones around at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement