Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

leahyl wrote: »
    Is that girl who plays Maeve related to the girl who plays Charlotte? She's the spit of her!

is she? Dunno how you can see that..two more dissimilar looking people I would find it hard to pair.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

I'd love to be the meat in a Dr Dillion / Ingrid sambo....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

notnumber wrote: »
    leahyl wrote: »
    Is that girl who plays Maeve related to the girl who plays Charlotte? She's the spit of her!

is she? Dunno how you can see that..two more dissimilar looking people I would find it hard to pair.:confused:

Really?? I think they're very alike and I'm not alone in that opinion either ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Dermot & Maeve will get together

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

This whole Lucy story line is driving my insane I feel like I am going to end up being as crazy as her. I read the latest spoilers on digital spy and Lucy just get more scheming. Does anybody have any idea when this story line is going to end or will it be drawn out to Christmas?

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/behindthescenes/1515921.html
    Isn't this the picture we saw looking at in Dolores house sometime last year and this is when we all sot suspicious? What does this picture mean? Does it mean that Lucy is Harry's love child or Does it mean that Lucy is lonely and feels that she can replace Lorraine giving her a loving family?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

MD1990 wrote: »

I thought her and Sean are gonna get it on? Dermot obviously fancies her though.
    will.i.am wrote: »
    This whole Lucy story line is driving my insane I feel like I am going to end up being as crazy as her. I read the latest spoilers on digital spy and Lucy just get more scheming. Does anybody have any idea when this story line is going to end or will it be drawn out to Christmas?
    http://http://img.rasset.ie/00059870-546.jpg

Isn't this the picture we saw looking at in Dolores house sometime last year and this is when we all sot suspicious? What does this picture mean? Does it mean that Lucy is Harry's love child or Does it mean that Lucy is lonely and feels that she can replace Lorraine giving her a loving family?

Can't see the picture but was there not something about Lucy getting some organ of Lorraines or some crap? That's how she found out about Dolores. Maybe I'm completely wrong!

Also is Lucys Mother dead? And was she pretending she was alive to Dolores? Could be way off the mark there again but remember something about Dolores wanting to get in touch with Lucys mother but she kept putting her off or finding ways out of it.

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

According to Lucy she got Jessica's Corneas. I put a different link to the image I was on about it is of Delores, Harry and Lorraine at Christmas.
    I have no idea about Lucy's mother either. Lucy did get very defensive of the picture that she caught Pete looking at a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

[QOUTE]
    According to Lucy she got Jessica's Corneas. I put a different link to the image I was on about it is of Delores, Harry and Lorraine at Christmas.
    I have no idea about Lucy's mother either. Lucy did get very defensive of the picture that she caught Pete looking at a couple of weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

Well...she must have them then so as how else would she have known about them? Odd that Dolores would just lend some random doll who says she has her dead daughters eyes/corneas money when she's stuck!

By God Dolores will have some serious making up to do to Pete. Plus Wayne can't wait :D Though I do still feel sorry for Wayne it's amazing how easy it is to manipulate some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,038 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MD1990 wrote: »

Think she be more suited with Sean and near his age than Dermish but by the looks of it Dermish has a wee bit of a crush on her :p

Pete deserves better than Dolores she is an idiot for believing looney Lucy imo :mad:

Pete should try his luck with Louis's ex Ingrid :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

will.i.am wrote: »

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/behindthescenes/1515921.html

Is this the same Dolores as the one in your pic??

wendolene2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The Delores/Pete interactions are not realistic in the slightest! I know it makes poor TV but their situation could have been sorted out in a second if their lines were anyway close to real life!!

The Delores/Pete interactions are not realistic in the slightest! I know it makes poor TV but their situation could have been sorted out in a second if their lines were anyway close to real life!!

Yep the Gardas would be called

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Why doesn't he record his next conversation with Lucy with a hidden voice recorder. That'll sort this mess out once and for all. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The silent Garda sorting something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Only started watching FC again a few months back, can someone explain to me why Bob and Louie dont like each other?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I doubt you have dealings with the guards. Most of them are absolutely useless when called upon. At least in my experience.

Emily must have no more foster kids around Carrigstown anymore she was shown up loads before Lucy threatened her :rolleyes: how lucky now when Pete needs her she is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

I wonder with Wayne and Neassa wearing them band t-shirts...How would i get a bit of "Product Placement" myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Really looking forward to the Lucy story line being revealed, but the way they are dragging it out, dementia will have hit me. If this drags out till christmas I will never watch it again, have a feeling it is going to be anti-climatic as the FC writers don't read this thread to get some of the great ideas that have being floating around for the past few months. Getting more fun reading this than watching FC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - That Lucy one! She's f**king EVERYWHERE!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Oh Bob! The fool! :mad: And he was just recently starting to be suspicious of her! Well Damn! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

:eek:

has to be more to this , cant see this as being her come clean time

So she didn't do it she lied ?

What the bejaysis is going on.. This storyline is all over the place, do the writers even know where this is going!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭kittyn

This Lucy story line is doing my head in ........

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Flange/Flanders

What the hell is it with annoying little sh1tes of kids in FC. First Benjamin, now that little ****e of Ingrids son.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

The story with the old tramp pretending to be sick is beginning to piss me off. :rolleyes:

Hope Pete had his tape recorder in his pocket in that last scene. :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    The story with the old tramp pretending to be sick is beginning to piss me off. :rolleyes:

Hope Pete had his tape recorder in his pocket in that last scene. :)

Why he didn't just call the Garda the first section she accused him of it, no of this would be happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Lucy is scary guys but at least she's fictional. Yer wan in " Room to Improve " is real !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

AH CHRIST :mad: knew she wasn't going to admit it so easily

• Advertisement

when i saw pete in the park i said poor pete then lucy came along and said poor pete made me laugh

why doesnt dolores cop on to lucy they were fine pete and herself before she came along

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement