Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Come Dine With Me Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Quite a bland mix of people? Geraldine is the only one with some life in her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Mr. Ireland does nothing for me :o
    Who judges Mr Ireland? He looks very average. :confused:

So Holman Lee is hosting her night in a hotel and not doing any cooking? I guess they didn't even tell her the name of the show she was going to be participating in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭road_high

amdublin wrote: »
    That Geraldine one has not much going on in her head

Reminds me of a posh Sheila Sheikh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

That Geraldine one has not much going on in her head
    She is coming across a bit ditzy tonight but she was pretty good in the Apprentice. Having said that if she had been on the real Apprentice - Mr. Sugar would probably have sent her packing in week three or four.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Joe Rooney has a Steve Buscemi look about him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Mr Ireland isn't great :confused:

I think the judges of the competition worked for a toothpaste company...

But what would I know.. (I'm only Mr Kildare)..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

yellow hen wrote: »
    Quite a bland mix of people? Geraldine is the only one with some life in her!

If your idea of life is acting the eejit
    DeepBlue wrote: »
    Who judges Mr Ireland? He looks very average. :confused:

So Holman Lee is hosting her night in a hotel and not doing any cooking? I guess they didn't even tell her the name of the show she was going to be participating in. :rolleyes:

She is actually cooking in the hotel kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

She is coming across a bit ditzy tonight but she was pretty good in the Apprentice. Having said that if she had been on the real Apprentice - Mr. Sugar would probably have sent her packing in week three or four.

Ha, remineded me of the "what makes Bill 'tick'?" bit.

du Maurier wrote: »
    Geraldine looks like PJ Gallagher.

She really does :eek:

If your idea of life is acting the eejit.

I don't know her really but I think she added some colour tonight... Otherwise I just thought they were quite bland. When you watch a show like this, you expect extreme personalities.

• Advertisement

God, that was dull :(

They've all gone home in the taxis to google Joe Rooney.

How could they not know him from Jo-Maxi/the duck squad :confused:

They've all gone home in the taxis to google Joe Rooney.

How could they not know him from Jo-Maxi/the duck squad :confused:

Hadn't a clue who he was either!

Okay who's up for some Dublin Oul Wans?

Okay who's up for some Dublin Oul Wans?

Actually can't stomach this. Flicking over to something else.

yellow hen wrote: »
    Hadn't a clue who he was either!

He was in Fr Ted - the bold Fr Damo :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"We're just opening our new bar"

Oh fk right off, sir.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,097 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I seen this as the OH was watching it, but when the 1st two 'celebs' met each other (Celia and Joe) and each didn't know each other, surely that must make each realise that neither is famous?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

God, that was dull :(

It really was. Geraldines, voice is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I'm sorry but the words "celebrity" and Irish" dont go well in my head.......did Chris De Burgh donate the money.??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

He was in Fr Ted - the bold Fr Damo :D

No way - was that really him?
    The years have been quite unkind. But then again it's hard to look good beside rossanna i supppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

No way - was that really him?
    The years have been quite unkind. But then again it's hard to look good beside rossanna i supppose!

He was also in Killinaskully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

this was dire. I know Ireland is a small place, but did they really have to pick 4 people who were mates? Ruins the whole idea of the show. Not to mention the hotel plugging. Strangers, cooking for strangers, in their home is the whole basis of CDWM. Not giving this another second of my time.

Celia: "now I recognize you" - after I googled you when I went home last night

I think Celia dresses very well for an aul wun

Bring back Brian Kennedy and Paul Martyn all is forgiven.

At least they provided a bit of entertainment, this lot are very dull.

I think Celia dresses very well for an aul wun
    I think she looks great for 62 years of age, she could teach some of the 'Dublin Wives' a thing or two about growing older gracefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Someone said it on this last night Geraldines the female version of pj gallaher!! she really is but slighty annoying also

Celia is not impressed with all Geraldine's vulgar chat.

• Advertisement

I think she looks great for 62 years of age, she could teach some of the 'Dublin Wives' a thing or two about growing older gracefully.

Yes she could.

Gilf - what a thing to say to her Gerdaldine :eek:
    Someone said it on this last night Geraldines the female version of pj gallaher!! she really is but slighty annoying also

Yes, just like PJ Gallagher

Advertisement