Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-09-2014, 23:50   #8236
Jhcx

Welcome to the jungle. The priest will be around shortly to take you name
Advertisement
Yesterday, 01:03   #8237
Jhcx

One of the biggest questions i ask myself is who am i?

A Question that i dont think will ever have an answer. I can tell you what i think i am. Im the guy with the blue eyes, the blonde hair. I am the one who hitler dreamed to have in his paradise but we were too great for him. I am a hyper boy who likes to laugh. cherish every laugh so that they fill the silence & Sad times. If you ever meet me im shy at first. Friends who have known me for years will laugh and say "goway on your ass" But its the truth if they look back and then you get to know me and i never shut up near impossible duct tape my mouth or something. I am loyal be my friend and i will go to the end of the earth to help you and somewhere along the line a relationship may form and i will try with all my might to make sure it lasts long. because a committed relationship is the best. But im not all that simple. I am complicated and dark. Everyday im growing up. Ha ha look at me growing up becoming a big boy. I carry the past on my shoulders. i really need to drop it off but the next town is not for miles. or so i think. So who am i? well im the boy who likes being with new people because each one has a different story. I like photography, music, computers, driving and writing just to list the top. if i could write a story i would but im lazy or just need to move on.

So who am i? Well i dont know but i guess its something where i need to interact with other people because that **** makes me happy and high. oh i like piano's so here is a rather sad song but its piano. Thanks for reading this. check me out on . Iknowyoureallydontcarebutthankssnyway.love ......... "He said Butt"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion