Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes Poker Festival Killarney-Official Thread -Oct 2008 - €250,000 Guaranteed

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

@ Connie and Keill Nelly

Am now booked in something a la "mini suite ish" 2 minutes walk away from the action......( how much can taxi cost? ) :p

AND best of all i got a Jaccuzzzzzzzzzzziiii!!
    And this for 40 yoyos /night including breakfast, always nice to have breakfast before going to bed :)

hep hep!

Anna panna Banana

wel there is one disadvantage :-( noooooooooo internet in my room. OMG how can i live without some spewing on the tables before sleeping.
    You think they mind me and my pyjamas in the lobby?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i may have a twin room going in an apartment at the gleneagle if anyone is interested, PM, i'll know tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

C4Queen wrote: »
    @ Connie and Keill Nelly

Am now booked in something a la "mini suite ish" 2 minutes walk away from the action......( how much can taxi cost? ) :p

AND best of all i got a Jaccuzzzzzzzzzzziiii!!
    And this for 40 yoyos /night including breakfast, always nice to have breakfast before going to bed :)

hep hep!

Anna panna Banana

wel there is one disadvantage :-( noooooooooo internet in my room. OMG how can i live without some spewing on the tables before sleeping.
    You think they mind me and my pyjamas in the lobby?

Good stuff Anna ;-)

I'm booked into the Gleneagle and i was told there's no Internet in the room either, and i'm hoping thats a mistake because that would be horrible!!

lobby of degenerates with warm laps!

oh hey, can we get a payout structure now that its sold out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

I may be late for the event, hoe late can I be?

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Good stuff Anna ;-)

I'm booked into the Gleneagle and i was told there's no Internet in the room either, and i'm hoping thats a mistake because that would be horrible!!

Flushdraw darling-long time!!!

:-) look forward to see you ALL! Yeaa i was supposed to stay at the Brehon and treat myself som luxious SPA thinghys, but it was a missunderstanding between us and they had no room for me already thursday and i cant be bothered changing after one day so.....

okedoki!

Anna panna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭adzer86

Oh baby i cant wait for this tourney!
    just out of curiosity does anyone know what sort of side cash tables will be going in the event i get knocked out:p
    Il have no interest in the side events as i want to be on that 6 oclock train back to dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

adzer86 wrote: »
    Oh baby i cant wait for this tourney!
    just out of curiosity does anyone know what sort of side cash tables will be going in the event i get knocked out:p
    Il have no interest in the side events as i want to be on that 6 oclock train back to dublin

Cash tables will be from 1-2 NLH and PLO up to whatever stakes are asked for. Cash area is in a seperate suite of the hotel away from the tournament area. Look forward to seeing you there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Will there be Sit'n'go's available at the weekend ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,071 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

smoothcall wrote: »
    its a disgrace of a market. 750 runners and they put up those prices,
    Tbh, its pretty good as poker markets go,
    They're about odds BCB gave for the WSOP ME :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Lplate wrote: »
    Cash tables will be from 1-2 NLH and PLO up to whatever stakes are asked for. Cash area is in a seperate suite of the hotel away from the tournament area. Look forward to seeing you there.

Thats great news, nothin worse than not being able to concentrate on a donkment because your watching drunks throw money away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

IF ANYONE WANTS A LIFT I AM HEADING DOWN TODAY BY CAR AT 12;00

already picking up 3 so only room for 2 more

best to phone at this stage, time is short

derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Tallamuner

A mate asked me what first prize would be with no deals being done,had no idea does anyone else have an idea roughly.

keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭TheRock

Tallamuner wrote: »
    A mate asked me what first prize would be with no deals being done,had no idea does anyone else have an idea roughly.

keith

Roughly 25%, so €100k ish. I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,071 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

100k is a decent ballpark figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Tallamuner

nice thanks lads:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

IF ANYONE WANTS A LIFT I AM HEADING DOWN TODAY BY CAR AT 12;00

already picking up 3 so only room for 2 more

best to phone at this stage, time is short

derek

last call for lifts, i am switching off now, so its phone calls only from here on out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 nate_doggg

I'm heading from Naas on Friday at about 11am if anyone needs a lift.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭The Poker Room

There is a couple of cars leaving from the Poker Room in Tallaght at 9.15a.m on Friday and there is probably a couple of seats spare if anyone needs a lift.

Might also have a spare couch in the hotel suites if anyone needs a place to kip.

Lift is free but you would need to chip in for the hotel.

Gives a call if you want a lift,

Cheers Ross 086-2301229

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭rx8

Well boys and girls...... Prepare to be dazzled and stunned!!!!
    Neil and Connie have really done it this time!

You ain't ever seen anything like it, it's fanbleedingtastic!

Well done guys on a super set-up,and I hope everything goes as well as it looks for the whole weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

rx8 wrote: »
    Well boys and girls...... Prepare to be dazzled and stunned!!!!
    Neil and Connie have really done it this time!

You ain't ever seen anything like it, it's fanbleedingtastic!

Well done guys on a super set-up,and I hope everything goes as well as it looks for the whole weekend.

Yup well said Martin, couldn't agree more. Set up is awesome. It'll be some buzz in there tomorrow.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭fl&sh

I know its been a while but this tournament had cameras at it and was shown on rte a few weeks later. would anyone have a link to this please?

Advertisement