Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

People who will never get into the HOF or be welcome back into the WWE

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,907 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Michael "P.S." Hayes while he is alive anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Michael "P.S." Hayes while he is alive anyway.

Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,907 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Why?

It's a WWE rib on him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

It's a WWE rib on him.

Seems very childish given all he has done for the company. There really is something not all well in the head with Vince.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Maybe Edge but Christian? I stopped watched wrestling around the time it merged wit WCW so I wouldn't know much of what happened in the last 12 years maybe but I remember Jarett.

I'm not sure you're in a position to really critique the career of Christian if you've not watched wrestling in over a decade. :confused:

I say that even as somebody who thinks he's seriously over-rated. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

Bushwackers HoF 2015....Really... Before Demolition, Bulldogs, Hart foundation...3 minute Warning

WWE Hall of Fame Criteria Checklist

1) Has the "Superstar" ever wrestled or thought about wrestling for WWE?

2) That is all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭briany

MvsC3 wrote: »
    Bushwackers HoF 2015....Really... Before Demolition, Bulldogs, Hart foundation...3 minute Warning

WWE Hall of Fame Criteria Checklist

1) Has the "Superstar" ever wrestled or thought about wrestling for WWE?

2) That is all

This is why Koko B. Ware getting in caused a bit of a kerfuffle amongst the IWC, because it was seen as opening the doors to the mid-card guys who never even held a title. Yeah, lots of people remember Koko, but lots of people (including myself) remember the Bushwhackers, too. But the 'whackers have had a long, long career, almost all of it spent outside the WWF/E and I don't begrudge them getting in as a recognition of their efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭MvsC3

briany wrote: »
    This is why Koko B. Ware getting in caused a bit of a kerfuffle amongst the IWC, because it was seen as opening the doors to the mid-card guys who never even held a title. Yeah, lots of people remember Koko, but lots of people (including myself) remember the Bushwhackers, too. But the 'whackers have had a long, long career, almost all of it spent outside the WWF/E and I don't begrudge them getting in as a recognition of their efforts.

I appreciate what your saying but now the bushwhackers are inducted does that mean every 80's 90's tag team should go in regardless of whether or not they held the titles, but go in because people remember them for eg the Powers of Pain, Brain Busters, Colossal Connection, Twin Towers etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭briany

MvsC3 wrote: »
    I appreciate what your saying but now the bushwhackers are inducted does that mean every 80's 90's tag team should go in regardless of whether or not they held the titles, but go in because people remember them for eg the Powers of Pain, Brain Busters, Colossal Connection, Twin Towers etc

I don't think anyone remembers the Brain Busters in the way they remember the Bushwhackers. Brain Busters were a really solid tag team but they had no great gimmick or presence to speak of. They were just a couple of great ring technicians. Wrestling fans would place them higher than the Bushwhackers, understandably, but they don't stick out the way the Bushwhackers did with their daft head licking, stomping antics. Same is true of PoP and CC. Twin Towers were good but I'd say only the Bossman would get in. Akeem's probably a bit 'insensitive' to be inducted and there's the name of the team and how that plays post-9/11.

Advertisement