Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 billyphillips

Carroller wrote: »
    I ordered a jersey off weiketrade yesterday came to 40ish euro and now today I have 3 transactions declined for €120! Luckily it's a O2 prepaid card and I don't have that amount but does anyone know what this is all about.. Other than being a scam that is?!?

you should have placed 3 same orders like i have done before .must be careful to check with them if you place double or duplicate orders .

i order my ray lewis jersey and it's just ok
    www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro8198.Html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

you should have placed 3 same orders like i have done before .must be careful to check with them if you place double or duplicate orders .

i order my ray lewis jersey and it's just ok
    www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro8198.Html

How long did it take you for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GRIZZLEE

Well peeps. Im in a bit of a dilemma. Im looking for a Redkins jersey for the superbowl this Sunday. I know its a bit late notice, anybody know where i could get one, or if anyone on here is willing to sell one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

GRIZZLEE wrote: »
    Well peeps. Im in a bit of a dilemma. Im looking for a Redkins jersey for the superbowl this Sunday. I know its a bit late notice, anybody know where i could get one, or if anyone on here is willing to sell one?

Redskins jersey for the Superbowl? You know they aren't in it right? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GRIZZLEE

LOL.Yeah i know that. but im heading down from Dundalk to Peader kearneys for the game this weekend and was gonna wear the jersey. P.s what is the venue like for the super bowl?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

ordered last friday, in portlaoise now... from china, shockingly fast, worked out a lil over 30 euro a jersey inc deleivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I ordered 5 jerseys from Weiketrade on the 12th January, for myself and some lads from work in my FF league.

They arrived yesterday, 28th January, in plenty of time for my Superbowl party!

Each jersey worked out at €26 each, all in.

The material feels a little cheaper than my official Reebok one, and there are plenty of stray threads, but for that price I'm very happy with them!

238593.JPG

238594.JPG

238596.JPG

238595.JPG

DSCN0186.JPG

DSCN0185.JPG

DSCN0187.JPG

DSCN0188.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,693 ✭✭✭Raoul

Are those numbers stitched or printed on?

I find that the jersey I got is awful for wearing sitting down, the numbers are too hard. Think I might get a printed jersey if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Raoul wrote: »
    Are those numbers stitched or printed on?

I find that the jersey I got is awful for wearing sitting down, the numbers are too hard. Think I might get a printed jersey if I can.

Stitched. I have an original Reebok stitched one, so i'm used to them. Although I haven't worn this one for any extended period of time. I'll let you know monday....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

mine arrived in mates this morning, he sais the four jerseys are in an awful small package, hope they're all there, will post pics on thurs when arrive. less than week from order to arrival, 20 odd euro a jersey too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

My order arrived with just days to spare in time for the Super Bowl!

As previous posters have said, whilst not the real McCoy, they aren't far off from being the genuine article. I got a size 40 (M) but I might consider a Youth jersey next time as its slightly big for me at 6'0" and 70kg.

Have to say I'm happy with my order, however, I hope to get looking at genuine jerseys when over at the IS in October. That being said, I'm more than happy with this to tide me over until then!

Only four more days to go!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

The collar on the 49ers jersey is wrong. Them lines should not be white.

Yeah, just noticed that myself too now.
    I'll be sending an email to Weiketrade about that to see what they say, although it does go well with the stripes on the sleeves I think!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Rochey18 wrote: »
    The collar on the 49ers jersey is wrong. Them lines should not be white.

I got the same jersey from weiketrade and the collar is correct on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

My order came from Jenny Loop, delighted with it!

USC Trojans home jersey is cool, same as most jerseys posted. But the hats are absolutely BRILLIANT. Seriously they are just as good as the real deal, and only $8. Superb quality.

Video review coming soon.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    My order came from Jenny Loop, delighted with it!

USC Trojans home jersey is cool, same as most jerseys posted. But the hats are absolutely BRILLIANT. Seriously they are just as good as the real deal, and only $8. Superb quality.

Video review coming soon.

So jealous of the hats :(. Pix up please!

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I would love some printed numbers instead of stitched, so please let us know if thats the case!

not the case, proper jersey, all seems perfect, Week turn around too, good value, will post a pic later to see if it really does cut the mustard. Cant see any faults with it tbh, Ravens Elite... just wish they sold S

Update on the white collar in the picture of the 49ers jersey I posted earlier.
    It seems my washing of the jersey caused the front of the collar to go white for some reason!

I know this now because when going to put it away after drying it, the white lines had disappeared and turned back to red!!:eek:

Can't say I've come across that before but at least it's back to normal now!

You haven't come across that with yours, Adrian?:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I washed mine inside out and it looked fine afterwards.

Can't say I spent a whole lot of time checking it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,827 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

adrian522 wrote: »
    I washed mine inside out and it looked fine afterwards.

Can't say I spent a whole lot of time checking it though...

Be honest, you never washed it. An ould spray of Febreze at best.

• Advertisement

Washed, drying, should be ready for Sunday.

Raoul wrote: »
    So jealous of the hats :(. Pix up please!

Pics of hats:

LA Kings snapback:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/mikeyt086/Photo31-01-2013201206_zpsf28512be.jpg

This is really really good quality. Even has the new era logo on the inside of the hat along the seams. Identical to an official version I have.

Miami Dolphins beanie:
    http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h230/mikeyt086/Photo31-01-2013201233_zps14647b2a.jpg

Again, unreal quality and totally identical to an official new era Steelers hat I have.

These were $8 a pop, so good. Making an order of around 10 hats for mates some time next week, after they saw them they all want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

What site are these off? I might want one.

Damn you Mikey, love those hats. It looks great!

Think its jenny loop nfl or something like that he got them off

yeah it was www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com very impressed. buy a few hats if your gonna do it though because shipping is $20.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

Those new era hats look absolutely class. Want want want.... If only eBay had an inbuilt breathalyser to stop me from wasting money by buying things I don't really need (or particularly want, like 2 leather jackets & 3 pairs of jeans) while under the influence on a Saturday night like last weekend, I'd have the money to put through an order... :( I suppose I'll just order next week and allow for the fact that due to Chinese New Year it'll take at least 4 or 5 weeks to get here instead of two... Very surprised by the speed of the order melelkalikimaka got, that's an unbelievably quick turnaround, I dismissed that site intially due to the dodgy looking FAQ section, but I may have to reconsider having seen the results!!!

carmanard wrote: »
    Very surprised by the speed of the order melelkalikimaka got, that's an unbelievably quick turnaround, I dismissed that site intially due to the dodgy looking FAQ section, but I may have to reconsider having seen the results!!!

i'll bang up photos tonight or tomorrow, but pretty flawless jerseys, nothing off center or anything, no frayed threads, pity they dont do small tho :-(

carmanard wrote: »
    Those new era hats look absolutely class. Want want want.... If only eBay had an inbuilt breathalyser to stop me from wasting money by buying things I don't really need (or particularly want, like 2 leather jackets & 3 pairs of jeans) while under the influence on a Saturday night like last weekend, I'd have the money to put through an order... :( I suppose I'll just order next week and allow for the fact that due to Chinese New Year it'll take at least 4 or 5 weeks to get here instead of two... Very surprised by the speed of the order melelkalikimaka got, that's an unbelievably quick turnaround, I dismissed that site intially due to the dodgy looking FAQ section, but I may have to reconsider having seen the results!!!

I know that feel bro. Woke up on Sunday morning last week to an email saying I had spend the last €40 in my account on this bad boy:

jerseyireland-580x435.jpg

It's grand, just can't eat in college all week.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

"Woke up on Sunday morning last week to an email saying I had spend the last €40 in my account on this bad boy:"

Dear God, I had forgotten about that particular ocular assault device.... TBF, I probably got away lightly with my drunken eBay expedition, the 5 items came to under 60 sterling all told. First pair of jeans arrived in the post today, they look grand & they fit, which is a bonus, but from having looked at the rest of what's on the way I'll be astonished if at least 3 of the 4 items aren't heading straight to the charity shop!!! Not as bad as a mate of mine who regales us with the story of him going out on the lash for a stag in Sydney, then waking up next morning on his couch, wearing a pink sparkly cowboy hat, his credit card out on the table, laptop turned on with Betfair page open & a whole host of ridiculous bets pending in his account... :)

I notice nfljerseys1stus.com have a paypal option on the site, handy to know for the less trusting people out there....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hey guys i was looking on buying a Philadelphia eagles jersey and i looked at a few of the sites (hitjersey, wikitrade etc) people have bought off of on this thread and was wondering which is the best site to buy off of as far as quality etc?

Advertisement