Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options
  • 17-06-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi

I'm sure I saw a request on these boards before for this but I can't find it now.

I'm looking for the user manual for a Scopetronic homeguard alarm. Moved into new house and no manual available so don't know what half the readings mean.

If anybody could direct me to where I can get one it would be great.

Ta very much

Pix

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dinefwr

The manual can be downloaded online from http://ukpanels.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭meercat

dates lads

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This has been requested as a sticky . I think this is a good idea.
    Basicaly if you have a link to a user manual post it here.
    If the manual you require is not here post a request & see if someone can help you.
    Do not post links to any sites which charge & do not post up links for engineer manuals. (requesting an Engineer manual is fine)
    If people want to exchange these by email thats up to them.
    Please keep this thread on topic.If you wish to discuss anything else please start a new thread or post in a relevant thread.
    Off topic posts may be deleted.

OK then lets get started.

Astec User Manual

Astec Fusion User Manual

Aritech CS350/CD34 User Manual

Aritech CS450 User Manual

Aritech CD72/95 User Manual

Premier 4/12 Master User Manual

Premier 48/88/168 User Manual

SigNET User Manual

HKC Securewatch Manager Manual

HKC Securewatch User Manual

HKC Securewatch Owners Manual

HKC Quantum 70 User Manual

Simon (Phonewatch Wireless) User Manual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

If anyone needs the hkc, bosch, honeywell or GE installation manual, pm me and ill send it to you!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A kind offer Tim.
    I would say its best for people to request something & for the offer to follow.
    I think the thread will be easier for a user to follow that way. Especially as it grows to a large number of pages.

By all means everyone feel free to link to any other manuals not listed above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

makes sense!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

http://elsevier.insidethecover.com/searchbook.jsp?isbn=9780750681674

[If not within forum rules please delete.]

It goes someway to explaining the different zone/user attributes etc as well as a useful guide on EN standard in the UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

Have the install and user ones.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

Carlow52 wrote: »
    Have the install and user ones.
    Thanks

If you send me your email by pm i will send it on to you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 IrishJoker

Looking for the Astec 63 Installation Manual - I'm in Engineer Mode but I've no idea what codes to put in.

Have posted the problem here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67175194

Sent you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 IrishJoker

Much appreciated :) Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

Tim M-U wrote: »
    If anyone needs the hkc, bosch, honeywell or GE installation manual, pm me and ill send it to you!
    How's it going Tim. Would you have an installation manual for the Premier Intruder Alarm system handy by any chance. I'm working for a properly registered company, and have recently taken over a premises with a premier alarm on it. Thanks. Enda.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

ehealo wrote: »
    How's it going Tim. Would you have an installation manual for the Premier Intruder Alarm system handy by any chance. I'm working for a properly registered company, and have recently taken over a premises with a premier alarm on it. Thanks. Enda.
    What is the Model of the Alarm?

ehealo wrote: »

Sent you a PM;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clauspj

IrishJoker wrote: »
    Looking for the Astec 63 Installation Manual - I'm in Engineer Mode but I've no idea what codes to put in.

Have posted the problem here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67175194

Hi,

Just joined the board.

Trying to solve a few problems on a friends alarm (Astec 63DV), but need to do a factory reset to get rid of the existing engineer codes.

Can I get a copy of the installation manual as well?

Thanks a bunch!

/Claus

clauspj wrote: »
    Hi,

Just joined the board.

Trying to solve a few problems on a friends alarm (Astec 63DV), but need to do a factory reset to get rid of the existing engineer codes.

Can I get a copy of the installation manual as well?

Thanks a bunch!

/Claus

Send me your e-mail by P.M. and i will send it on to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clauspj

altor wrote: »
    Send me your e-mail by P.M. and i will send it on to you.

Got it!

Again - thanks

/Claus

• Advertisement

Your welcome, always happy to help :D

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

Anyone have a Europlex Scopetronic Vista 5 engineers and user manual handy? Or know how I can reset and re-program it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cjkhurst28

hi can someone give me the engineer manual for the astec 63d house alarm....thanks

If you P.M. me your e-mail i will send it on to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

Hi anyone have an installation manual for aritech cs350

I sent yo a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dhall65

Hi KoolKid

My brother has an Aritech alarm system in his house. I'm not all that familiar with them. He has the disarm code, but he doesn't know the codes to full set or part set the system. Are these default codes or do I need to go into the menus to check it them?

If I could get the manuals, user and engineering, it would be handy for future troubleshooting. Would you be able to pass me on a link for the manuals please?

Thanks

dhall65

Hi & welcome to Boards.
    I have moved your post to here. User manuals are in the first post of this thread. I will PM you a link for Engineer Manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dhall65

Ah cheers KoolKid, still finding my way round boards. Thanks for that.

• Advertisement

No problem. If you need a hand you know where I am.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement