Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 7 Transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭dahat

gonna stick with welbeck.. he will get goals i feel.. for his price he's a solid differential.. with many teams having the same core now (especially in midfield and costa) how important is it to try get good differential players?

Exactly why I went for Pelle. Pelle also allows a downgrade to Welbeck without any cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Did Rooney->Pelle before the price rise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Will probably bank a transfer this week.

Areas of concern in my team are Krul, no playing cheapie mid King, Siggy and Fabregas playing a very deep role yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Im kind of surprised at the ownership % for Aguero. Yes, he's probably not fully fit (how often is he?) and his price is probably off putting for some. But I would have thought with six games in, a player of outstanding quality, arguably the best player in the league and the number one striker of the champions and probable top scorers would have more ownership by now.

He likes to reel you in with this thinking and when you have used your wildcard to rearrange your team to get him and are feeling smug one of his legs falls off.

One bitten. Twice shy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

He likes to reel you in with this thinking and when you have used your wildcard to rearrange your team to get him and are feeling smug one of his legs falls off.

One bitten. Twice shy.

Thrice bitten, qu... tetra... er, four times shy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Thinking of banking my transfer this week.

Only transfer I'm thinking of is bringing in Taylor from Swansea. But I've Duff, Wisdom, Chambers, Hutton, Bertrand.

It'd be Hutton or Chambers if I was to remove, as Swansea have pretty good fixtures coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Pelle or Aguero for Rooney. Someone choose for me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Just did Rooney to Dzeko...quite risky but fortune favours the brave!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I did Rooney to Pelle. Didn't have funds for Aguero without a -4 and didn't think it worth the risk this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 Los Cafeteros

Who are people replacing Ramsey with?

Trying to decide between Fabregas, Hazard, Silva and Tadic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Who are people replacing Ramsey with?

Trying to decide between Fabregas, Hazard, Silva and Tadic

I'd go with Silva if you don't already have a City attacker...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'm kinda liking the idea of spending my two FTs this week on Rooney --> Pelle and DDG --> whatever the Swansea goalkeeper is called.

The week after I'm going to downgrade Ivanovic and bring in Aguero for Ulloa, and take the -4 hit. I like this plan. It will probably fail spectacularly in the meantime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Worth replacing falcao with pelle? His price dropped on Sat.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

Nobody thinking about Ulloa? I have just buy him, replacing Naismith. Leicester is playing against Burnley at Home.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm actually quite happy with my team for next week except for the lack of city coverage. 1 FT, £3.5m in bank. Any ideas.

Begovic
    Ivanovic - Duff - Moore
    Sterling - Fabregas - Siggy - Di Maria
    Pelle - Ulloa - Costa
    SUBS: Clyne, Boyd, Caulker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭orkkukunkku

Worth doing Falcao -> Aguero (-4p) ?

Falcao:

Touches final third: 32
    Penalty area touches: 2
    Goal attemps: 4 (inside box 2)
    Minutes played: 137

Aguero:

Touches final third: 62
    Penalty area touches: 16
    Goal attemps: 8 (inside box 7)
    Minutes played: 167

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm actually quite happy with my team for next week except for the lack of city coverage. 1 FT, £3.5m in bank. Any ideas.

Begovic
    Ivanovic - Duff - Moore
    Pelle - Ulloa - Costa

Ulloa to Dzeko depending on how city line up midweek and the availability of Jovetic. Siggy to silva is another one but I wouldn't do it siggy scored midweek in the carling cup granted it's no use for ff but something I'd consider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Mata or silva for Ramsey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Mata or silva for Ramsey

Definitely Silva. Silva doing well and Mata's not even playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Just got rid of Rooney and Ramsey for Augero and Sterling. Happy with that. Will Augero's price increase this week dya's think?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Definitely Silva. Silva doing well and Mata's not even playing.

Yes but mata will surely come in for Rooney for the next 3 games , he's scores more goals than silva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

FutureGuy wrote: »

Begovic
    Ivanovic - Duff - Moore
    Pelle - Ulloa - Costa

Sig to Silva?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Selling Chambers this week and liking the look of Leicester's next few fixtures.

Is Koncescky worth the 0.5 more than Moore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

According to both FPLStatistics and FISO O'Shea is likely to drop in price tonight. Might be a good option for me to replace Coloccini with. Getting him in at 4.4 would be nice. Can't be any worse than Coloccini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Ramsey/Rooney --> Tadic/Aguero

4 pt hit

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

G1032 wrote: »
    According to both FPLStatistics and FISO O'Shea is likely to drop in price tonight. Might be a good option for me to replace Coloccini with. Getting him in at 4.4 would be nice. Can't be any worse than Coloccini.

It'd be very surprising if he dropped after
    8 points yesterday!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭G1032

It'd be very surprising if he dropped after
    8 points yesterday!?

That's what I'm thinking but fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Rooney has to go. Maybe coupled with DeGea (though that'll be for a 4 pts hit) but have £0.0m in the bank...

I'd love to wait for the CL games to occur and see how Dzeko is managed. He could be my City cover. But I'm afraid Rooney will drop before... Pellé is appealing too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Neoulous wrote: »
    Rooney has to go. Maybe coupled with DeGea (though that'll be for a 4 pts hit) but have £0.0m in the bank...

I'd love to wait for the CL games to occur and see how Dzeko is managed. He could be my City cover. But I'm afraid Rooney will drop before... Pellé is appealing too.

Dzeko or Aguero if you could afford either?

Dzeko looks bang on form but Jovetic could come back and rotate.

Aguero in form but made of glass and may be rested around CL.

Had planned on getting Aguero this week but Dzeko is tempting me I must say

FHFC wrote: »
    Dzeko or Aguero if you could afford either?

Dzeko looks bang on form but Jovetic could come back and rotate.

Aguero in form but made of glass and may be rested around CL.

Had planned on getting Aguero this week but Dzeko is tempting me I must say

Just checked I can't actually get Aguero unless I take a big hit. DeGea dropped yesterday to £5.4m and since I've £0m in the bank I need to find £1.7m to upgrade Rooney to the argentine striker. I could play my WC and reorganise my defense in the meantime (Shawcross & Terry are prob a waste of cash) but I'm not sure it's that vital. Hopefully Aguero won't rise too fast and I'll be able to make my changes gradually over the weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Neoulous wrote: »
    Just checked I can't actually get Aguero unless I take a big hit. DeGea dropped yesterday to £5.4m and since I've £0m in the bank I need to find £1.7m to upgrade Rooney to the argentine striker. I could play my WC and reorganise my defense in the meantime (Shawcross & Terry are prob a waste of cash) but I'm not sure it's that vital. Hopefully Aguero won't rise too fast and I'll be able to make my changes gradually over the weeks.

he will then get injured just when you have rearranged your team to accommodate him. this is what he does. every single year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

transfer ITB and will patiently wait after playing my WC last week.

km79 wrote: »
    he will then get injured just when you have rearranged your team to accommodate him. this is what he does. every single year

That would actually be fantastic news for me. Since by then my team would be nicely (hopefully) rearranged and I'd have the other City striker. Talk about being ahead of the game :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

There's no change I want to make, but I have 2FT's. I don't like the idea of losing a FT, should I make 1 for the sake of it? There's a couple of maybes to improve my bench maybe or look at price rises.

I guess it's a bit early in the week to decide, CL and then Friday press conferences first

I have 8.1m in the bank screaming at me! So no rearranging needed. Just wondering if Dzeko could be the man in the PL for a while, as he showed at the end of last season he can really do damage for them.

Given Leicesters fixture though maybe I'll just keep Ulloa another week and get Silva for Sig.

8-10 wrote: »
    There's no change I want to make, but I have 2FT's. I don't like the idea of losing a FT, should I make 1 for the sake of it? There's a couple of maybes to improve my bench maybe or look at price rises.

I guess it's a bit early in the week to decide, CL and then Friday press conferences first

I'm in the same position for the 1st time ever!!!!!
    more than likely though I'll downgrade pieters to a 4.5 defender who I won't even play this week
    it was to be chambers .....the 4 booking thing has me thinking again BUT I may still go with him. if he does get suspended I'll just play someone else that week
    he is great value till Xmas

I have 8.1m in the bank screaming at me! So no rearranging needed. Just wondering if Dzeko could be the man in the PL for a while, as he showed at the end of last season he can really do damage for them.

Given Leicesters fixture though maybe I'll just keep Ulloa another week and get Silva for Sig.
    I would not get aguero prior to an international break anyway. I'll look at him towards end of champ league group stages

chambers .....the 4 booking thing has me thinking again BUT I may still go with him. if he does get suspended I'll just play someone else that week

Been pondering on mr yellow myself. I have him and was starting to think it was a terrible mistake, however I think your analysis is spot on. We have to remember that he's a 4.5m player. If he was 6+ it wouldn't be worth the money for the yellows.

Been pondering on mr yellow myself. I have him and was starting to think it was a terrible mistake, however I think your analysis is spot on. We have to remember that he's a 4.5m player. If he was 6+ it wouldn't be worth the money for the yellows.

I'm waiting till Friday anyway but it will likely be him.
    have to keep an eye on his transfers out in case people start to ship him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I'm in the same position for the 1st time ever!!!!!
    more than likely though I'll downgrade pieters to a 4.5 defender who I won't even play this week
    it was to be chambers .....the 4 booking thing has me thinking again BUT I may still go with him. if he does get suspended I'll just play someone else that week

No idea of either of your teams, but I would bring in a Leicester defender, burnely haven't scored since first game of season I think, and If you already have one - bring in another with intention of getting rid the week after westham defender as they are then playing Burnely:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Ace2007 wrote: »
    No idea of either of your teams, but I would bring in a Leicester defender, burnely haven't scored since first game of season I think, and If you already have one - bring in another with intention of getting rid the week after westham defender as they are then playing Burnely:)

Exactly my plan providing aguero see's it through the champions league without picking up a trademark knock, if he doesnt and is a doubt for villa its a straight swap for dzeko.

believe it or not I have looked through Burnley's fixtures with this in mind !
    I have Moore for next week. probably play him ahead of wellbeck and go 442 as 3 other defenders have good home fixtures too although Moreno may get a rest I've a feeling!
    west ham defenders are too expensive . I want to raise cash by downgrading pieters

It's not a bad strategy to be fair if there is nothing else urgent needed. I'd watch most of burnleys games and can't state enough how lacking they are in an attacking sense without ings and vokes. They have no pace in the team whatsoever and are so easy to defend against at the minute. Anyone that's wildcarding in the international break David nugent is worth a one week punt he always scores against Burnley.

It's not a bad strategy to be fair if there is nothing else urgent needed. I'd watch most of burnleys games and can't state enough how lacking they are in an attacking sense without ings and vokes. They have no pace in the team whatsoever and are so easy to defend against at the minute. Anyone that's wildcarding in the international break David nugent is worth a one week punt he always scores against Burnley.

Would you think its time to ship Duff? How long are Marney and the other lad going to be missing?

Would you think its time to ship Duff? How long are Marney and the other lad going to be missing?

Worst case scenario I'd say they will be back after int break . Personally I'd hold duff they have 4 nice home fixtures in the next 8 and for his price you won't get much better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Had a poor GW but want to wait until international break until I play the WC so went for Rooney < Dzeko with my FT. Was between him and Balotelli but went with Dzeko!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm going to be well annoyed if he gets a yellow against Chelsea and is subsequently suspended for Burnley at home.

I'm going to be well annoyed if he gets a yellow against Chelsea and is subsequently suspended for Burnley at home.

they have hull after Chelsea
    Burnley not for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

they have hull after Chelsea
    Burnley not for a few games

Whoops, got those two confused. I'm an Arsenal supporter as well :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is Rooney likely to drop in price tonight?

Is Ramsey likely to ?

Wondering should i rush into a transfer or wait till im awake tomorrow to look at things properly

• Advertisement
Advertisement