Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends with benefits

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

yep she was tiny 5.2 and well i could pick her up alley ways, showers secluded parts of beachs, night clubs.....

It was an experence then she meet a bloke and it ened. worked out well for booth of us.

tho tbh these days im not so into that...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,254 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Does anyone here want a friend with benefits?
    Willing to travel. Open to all 3 gender types & over 18's.

PM for details

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Columbia wrote: »
    I also had a girlfriend without benefits.
    Thats called a wife aint it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Never had a Friends with benefit or a fcukbuddy, nothing against them just never had the opportunity.

In fact I have no idea how these things actually happen, is it like one day you just say to one of your mates, "Hey, wanna shag?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Does anyone here want a friend with benefits?
    Willing to travel. Open to all 3 gender types & over 18's.

PM for details

the GUM TREE is over there
    >

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Whatever you do , don't do it.
    I did once with a friend and I only went and bloody fell in love with him. :rolleyes:
    It's a world of pain that took me a long, long time to get out of.
    Don't do it. :eek:

I like the sounds of this kind of arrangement, how should a bloke go about starting one with a female friend?

Turn up at her door in the nip! :pac:

bronte wrote: »

A plan fiendishly clever in its intricacies.

And to think I wasted all that time being "nice"

(ok it was fake niceness but isnt all niceness truly fake? I know mine is)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I have had a few over the years and it was great. We were generally too busy to put any effort into a relatoinship, but got the 'benefits' that we were looking for. Very up front. Very honest. Very much fun.

I'd say you felt like a right rented mule after that :P

PS my wife wont let me have a friend with benefits, go figure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Had a FWB once, never again. Was all good for a while, we both knew where we stood (or so I thought) until one day he referred to me as his girlfriend in front of his mother. Then I got pissed off and he got all emo and the benefits and the friendship ended.
    GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    Fcuk buddy = coolio, so long as you're not in the same social circle.

Uh oh, I'm screwed so. Or conversely, about to stop getting screwed. FB's seem to work out better IMO, though now I'm fairly sure I've committed the unforgivable sin of dabbling in the pool of my extended circle of friends.

bronte wrote: »

With a long stem rose between your teeth and a bottle of lube in hand. Let us know how that goes down PK! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I have had both a friend with benefit and a f*ck buddy, and both worked out well.

The friend was someone who I've hung around with for years, in the early innocent days we used to get drunk and kiss, when we got older we used to get drunk and shag! It would always just happen on nights out, we'd never arrange for it to happen and we wouldn't talk about it afterwards! There were never any feelings more than friendship involved, both of us got in relationships and obviously it stopped. We're both single now and still friends, but probably wouldn't go there again.

The f*ck buddy was someone I kissed on a night out a few years ago. I don't really know how it turned into that situation. I think we text and didn't have a huge amount in common but were both just horny and not looking for anything more! We met up for about a year, and it was perfect for both of us. We got on grand, neither of us got attached and then he met someone and got into a relationship and that was the end. We still talk (he services my car for cheap :D) and he still has a gf. If he didn't, I probably would....

I have had a few over the years and it was great. We were generally too busy to put any effort into a relatoinship, but got the 'benefits' that we were looking for. Very up front. Very honest. Very much fun.

Not being durty or anything but how did you approach making such an arrangement?

Help a brother out

PK2008 wrote: »
    A plan fiendishly clever in its intricacies.

And to think I wasted all that time being "nice"

(ok it was fake niceness but isnt all niceness truly fake? I know mine is)

Well she'll either break something over your head and call the police or she'll be happy to see you (in the nip)
    Happy to see you = sexeh time.

1) Take off clothes.
    2)Ring door bell
    3)????
    4) Profit!

JaxxYChicK wrote: »

With a long stem rose between your teeth and a bottle of lube in hand. Let us know how that goes down PK! :D

Hey I didnt say I wanted to marry the chick, just bang her fillings loose

Hey I didnt say I wanted to marry the chick, just bang her fillings loose

:eek: Flowers and lube reserved only for future wives!? Where has the romance gone!

:eek: Flowers and lube reserved only for future wives!? Where has the romance gone!

Can the mushy talk sweetheart this thread is all about the giggity

Can the mushy talk sweetheart this thread is all about the giggity

And your obvious lack of. :pac:

And your obvious lack of. :pac:

Bingo, now you're with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Had an FB for over 2 years at one stage!
    It didn't end hugely well, I don't think she was too happy.

It was deadly for those 2 years when I just wasn't into a relationship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,278 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Yeah I have Friends that take child benefit as payment.

Oops, wrong thread :o

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

I had one.

Feelings got stronger and i just distanced myself from him for awhile and then when I thought i could handle it again i'd partake!

All depends on the circumstances. Chances are though that someone will always develop feelings... terrible really.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Had a few over the years.
    I'm an old fashioned romantic though, so i went to great lengths to ensure they never knew that's what they were;)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

I had one for 6 months, had just got out of a long term relationship and it worked great for us, we had both said we didnt want a relationship (he was a bit older so it wouldnt have worked at the time) and we ended it when I met someone I did want a relationship with

Its great fun if your both in the same frame of mind, and no one gets to attached!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I don't think it would really be for me, but I have no problem with people who do this as long as both parties know that's all it is

Advertisement